Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2012, 09:47 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,201,643 times

Advertisements

I sit and wonder why is it after all these decades of spreading mind control chemicals in the air nothing has occurred?

I mean my body after 60+ years of being exposed to these mind controlling chemicals should be totally controlled by the NWO.

I should have nano robots controlling my mind.

I should be getting sick almost daily.

There should be no government conspiracies, no cover-ups because we should all be one with the NWO.

What am I missing here?

Old 02-06-2012, 10:40 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I wasted enough time with you. Now you are digressing and at the same level as ptwit ... so you two can babble (play) amongst yourselves
What are you talking about? You quoted a letter, calling it a bill! The letter was referencing a bill, but it was a letter!! Man up and admit your mistake! Sheesh!

You think you're being unfairly hammered about things, but if you'd just admit when you were wrong, the issue would be dropped. The KSLA report is another great example..

Old 02-06-2012, 10:46 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,201,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
What are you talking about? You quoted a letter, calling it a bill! The letter was referencing a bill, but it was a letter!! Man up and admit your mistake! Sheesh!

You think you're being unfairly hammered about things, but if you'd just admit when you were wrong, the issue would be dropped. The KSLA report is another great example..
And the B2 bomber, the master computer are others...

Old 02-17-2012, 04:15 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,973,187 times
Interesting update on chemtrails in SoCal:

At the beginning of last week the long non-dissipating contrails (or chemtrails) stopped over Socal. We had clear sky's everyday even though you could see the normal jets flying around and a few at high altitude with normal contrails that would dissipate shortly behind the jet. We even got normal winter weather with rain and cool temps which was the first real rain in months. I was so glad to see this but wondered why they just suddenly stopped. Then on Tuesday of this week I heard Obama was flying into LA for campaign fund raisers. He was here until yesterday afternoon and I never saw a non-dissipating contrail for 11 days straight. This morning I went outside and saw non-dissipating contrails starting before lunch. By 2pm we had trails filling the sky's again, worse than ever, like they were making up for lost time.

Old 02-17-2012, 05:07 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,272,509 times
Yes, a low marine cover with a high-pressure front that caused the overcast is considered chemtrails

morons, the lot of them.

Old 02-17-2012, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Yes, a low marine cover with a high-pressure front that caused the overcast is considered chemtrails

morons, the lot of them.
No, these are chemtrails ... morons can't see

Old 02-17-2012, 05:24 PM

1,261 posts, read 2,146,755 times
Chemtrails? More like water vapor from jet exhaust.

Old 02-17-2012, 05:24 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,933,771 times

Old 02-17-2012, 05:25 PM

Click on the link to the YouTube site and read the comments below the video ... Also posted below ...

Chemtrails over San Francisco Bay Area September 27 2011 part 2

Uploaded by mistresskeke on Sep 27, 2011

Obama just visited the San Francisco bay area yesterday, then left @ the end of the day headed for Southern California. I didn't notice any chemtrail activity in the days before his visit. Then, just before dusk yesterday, I noticed 2 or 3 chemtrails being sprayed over San Francisco from planes traveling northwest across the sky. However, that was nothing compared to the onslaught on chemtrailing in our skies when I got up this morning. After I dropped my son off @ school, about 8:30 am, I was in tears over this. I recorded 3 videos this morning that I'm posting here. As I was posting these, I went outside and saw that the spraying had continued into the afternoon, directly over San Francisco and Daly City. Is the Obama visit & the subsequent chemtrail activity just a coincidence? You decide.
Why are they doing this to us? We need to make this stop, now! Please watch "What in the World are They Spraying" to learn more.

Uploader Comments (mistresskeke)

So glad u posted this! I knew I cldnt have been the only one disturbed by this today; ALL day! I live in SB and I've NEVER seen Chemtrails here this bad before. Even at 7:30pm they were still spraying!!!!

Such a shame, too, it was such a clear and beautiful day today and instead our sky looked like graph paper. It's sickening.

Thanks for the vid

michelleg0612 4 months ago

@michelleg0612

yes, it was literally sun up to sun down spraying that day, lasted all week. 2 days later we had the earthquakes, thurs the 29th, & i was up til 12am w/ my 7yo son, who was depressed, crying,he said he wished he were never born & that there's no point for him to be alive. he's never been like this. on 9/30 i got strep throat & laryngitis. everyone in my circle that lives in the bay area are sick right now ( i've had no physical contact w/ 98% of them). horrible...

mistresskeke 4 months ago

see all
All Comments (13)
Sign In or Sign Up now to post a comment!

The chemtrails are nuts in San Francisco .. This is ****ing GENOCIDE. We need to Stop it. My nose feels like a razor blade has been in it. I have pictures of the grids they layed out in chemicals over russian hill yesterday

violashutters 3 months ago

The chemtrails are nuts in  San Francisco .. This is ****ing GENOCIDE. We need to Stop it.

violashutters 3 months ago

Got cut off... Not your usual grid lines. These lines have a starting point and spray out like a fan.

I went fishing w my husband this past sunday in Half Moon Bay. All day long we watched plane after plane try to spray the sky. Someone in the area had Organite tho, and it worked on all of them! The planes never stopped ALL DAY, into the night.had dinner there and was watching the sunset and more spraying. Also saw them again yesterday morning on my way to work (more on the 101 towards redwood city). Not sure if u noticed but they are almost spraying the exact pattern every day. Not your usual

@Lantho650

he left on the 26th for San Diego & LA, then left LA headed to Colorado on the 27th, the day i recorded the video. like i said, the chemtrailing started the evening before i took this video, 9/26, which is just after obama left silicon valley headed for so. cal. i looked it up, just to be doubly sure. i'm right. odd that there was a series of earthquakes a day or 2 after this. the heavy chemtrailing persisted all week, as you might have noticed.

mistresskeke 4 months ago

I too also noticed the epic chem trails on this day!! I mean, how could u not notice?? I'm from San Jose and I took video of the chem trails as well, check out the vid on my channel!!

RSky08 4 months ago

I live in Union City across the Bay... walked the dog along the flood control channel Tues early evening and was amazed at the chemtrails - HUGE! Never saw them like that before! Saw what seemed to be a bunch of sylphs eating them up as well. I knew something was up, my sinuses have been really bad past few days, now it makes sense. Also saw the small plane, I didn't know what it was doing, now I know. Need to build me some cloudbusters... I'm good with my hands.

ucprepper 4 months ago

@shiskastar- I saw spraying again tis morning and saw orgonite making it disappear! It brought the biggest smile to my face! I have to make me one of those!!!

Old 02-17-2012, 05:35 PM

Chemtrails Halted for Navy Fest, U.S. Open and...Obama

by Zen Gardner
Surprise. Military brass don’t like chemtrails either. So they stopped them for 3 days in San Diego this week while they enjoyed their multi-million dollar taxpayer-funded festivities. Sort of the Oscars for the military elite you might say.
Besides, while setting up with exotic boats and planes, bringing in dignitaries and the like, you’d hate to have pesky hazy, toxic days for your guests and families. And while the elaborate air show was going on it wouldn’t be convenient to be competing with other Navy/NATO/covert aerosol planes, normally seen almost daily spraying the vicinity, state, country and world, would it?
That’d just be downright silly. And with all those TV crews and phone cameras clicking away someone just might notice something a little strange, or at the least, “disturbing” to the unitiated, in front of the unsullied elite and their precious guests.
That would be messy.
Clear Days of Preparation We just found this out noticing signs on the LA Freeway to avoid the Coronado Island area while heading south to look at the beaches. We’re constantly monitoring the skies and always wondering when and why the chemtrails get turned on and off and film them quite a bit. This recent span of clear days had us rejoicing, thinking recent complaints to the media a la one of my recent chemtrail posts was having an effect. (Right..)
Turns out they’ve been prepping for this event for the same several clear days we’ve been enjoying. It’s been gorgeous “weather” they’ve so gratiously “allowed” via our controllers, and everyone’s been getting some unfiltered sunshine at last - although the white sheen from years of aerosol seeding can still be seen on the clearest day and we’re still not getting full sun, nor is anyone anywhere sad to say.
But here’s yesterday’s announcement of today’s event:
Navy to celebrate 100 years of flight with huge air show Feb. 11, San Diego - In a massive choreography of planes, boats and automobiles, more than 120,000 people are likely to gather around San Diego Bay (http://topics.signonsandiego.com/topics/San_Diego_Bay - broken link) on Saturday for an historic parade of Navy air power.
Nearly 200 current and vintage military aircraft will fly over the Coronado Bridge (http://topics.signonsandiego.com/topics/San_Diego_%E2%80%93_Coronado_Bridge - broken link) and up the belly of the bay to celebrate 100 years of naval aviation.
The Navy is bringing the party here because North Island (http://topics.signonsandiego.com/topics/North_Island - broken link) was the birthplace of naval aviation in 1911. Source
Hmm. Just can’t seem to get away from that pesky 911.
U.S. Open Golf Tourney Clear Too Two weeks ago we also noticed clear skies for several days, which doesn’t happen often in southern California. We’re a major population center and they hit us hard with chemtrails as often as they can, like other densely populated areas.
I was wondering about that one day and after driving for a while and coming upon the ocean view there was this huge blimp.
Sure enough, it was the weekend of the U.S. Open! Bingo!

The elite LOVE golf! Problem solved.
So again, “Should we turn the aerosols off, or on, for our esteemed guests?” “Well off, Jeeves, of course. Especially with all the local Illuminati in attendance and their ‘golden boys of golf’ to protect.”
Hey, give ‘em a break. We’re only peons, aphids, fodder, worker bees, useless eaters, or their new institutional term:
human resources”.
By the way, who’s resource are you? Think about that one.
Just wondering, Zen
P.S.
If this just sounds like a “coincidence”, let me tell you about my experience in Texas last year.
(I’ve heard this has been witnessed by others, but got to see it clearly for myself.)
Obama came to visit Austin and then Dallas during his campaigning for whoever. Austin, an alternative hotbed, gets BOMBED with chemtrails. And the air doesn’t move. I coughed horrifically there during our visit.
As I said, I photograph and film these things. It empowers me to know and document that “I see you!” but also I’m building an archive I use regularly.
Saint Obama Arrives But sure enough, the skies cleared one day, and oddly enough it was the day of our departure from Austin for Dallas. But lo and behold, it turned out to be the day of Obama’s visit. And if that’s not enough, he touched down, did his little gig, and took off for Dallas…where we were going as he was arriving.
Dallas gets creamed regularly as well. Again, the air doesn’t move so for me it’s toxic. A doctor I saw there said this weird “early onset asthma” or something was sweeping the area and respiratory problems were off the charts.
Anyway, we start approaching Dallas. I usually see the chemtrails ahead of time and am taking pictures. Nothing. Closer. Nothing. It was a chemtrail spigot “turn off”…and sure enough, it was for Obama and his nasties. He came for the day and it meant that much to the sprayers to turn it off.
I kid you not. Think about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies