Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 06:54 AM

1,063 posts, read 1,777,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Did I give an opinion? I just stated a fact. Don't screw with the USA and your civilians will not be bombed-even by accident. Negotiate and behave like human beings and we wouldn't have to have wars.

lol Iraqis didn't do anything to us. behave like human beings? lol wut? do I also hate black ppl?...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2012, 06:57 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Oh...they stopped all that nonsense the minute a democrat took over.

More civilians are dying in Afghanistan/Pakistan than ever before...and the hypocritical Left...yawns.
And the self-Righteous hypocrites NEVER gave a rat's ass about who was dying where in UNNECESSARY wars of choice before January 20,2009.

And they still don't other than as a means of feeding their bash Obama cravings

Old 02-14-2012, 06:58 AM

25,848 posts, read 16,532,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I'm not blaming the US for the actions of others, I'm blaming them squarely for their actions.
Might want to remove blinders and look at the reality out there.
What if no one cares? We want cheap oil, that's all we care about. What if it's that simple?

Expecting people who don't care to care---seems like a waste of time to me.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:14 AM

15,092 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
What if no one cares? We want cheap oil, that's all we care about. What if it's that simple?

Expecting people who don't care to care---seems like a waste of time to me.
Remaining silent in the face of pure evil or pure stupidity is not a reasonable option.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:27 AM

25,848 posts, read 16,532,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Remaining silent in the face of pure evil or pure stupidity is not a reasonable option.
Not really my opinion. If it was up to me we would have NO troops in the ME. But I'm just one person and have nothing to do with what goes on. I can pray and I can vote. That's it.

Look at humans throughout history. Seems it's in the grand plan for some to get stepped on and for some to do the stepping. I don't think it's ever going to change. Ever.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:29 AM

that's what they said about blacks being slaves, drinking from public water fountains etc...

Old 02-14-2012, 07:33 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,001,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
Nato air strike kills at least eight children, may God have mercy on our country, no I take that back, every person remotely involved should rot in HELL!

Anyone who supports this war has blood on their hands.

NATO Air Strike Kills Eight Children in Afghanistan -- News from Antiwar.com
Think, Just how many lives the Taliban are responsible for.... Any military/paramilitary group that uses children and civilians as SHIELDS is far worse than anyone that launches the missiles. They do so with no regard for the lives of the children. The Taliban has been using children as shields for years. They, themselves, have killed more children than all the NATO strikes put together. Would you like them to be free to continue that?

Old 02-14-2012, 07:35 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_windwalker View Post
Think, Just how many lives the Taliban are responsible for.... Any military/paramilitary group that uses children and civilians as SHIELDS is far worse than anyone that launches the missiles. They do so with no regard for the lives of the children. The Taliban has been using children as shields for years. They, themselves, have killed more children than all the NATO strikes put together. Would you like them to be free to continue that?
So we aren't better than them?
The "we have to kill children to save children" school of thought

Old 02-14-2012, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_windwalker View Post
where's your evidence the Taliban have used children as shields? foxnews?...

Old 02-14-2012, 07:39 AM

3,345 posts, read 3,075,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
The streets are going to be filled with outraged anti-war protestors!

Oh wait, what the hell was I thinking?
People are too ignorant and wrapped up in their I phones, reality tv, crappy music and entertainment news to protest.... unfortunately, this is not the 60's and early 70's
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies