Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2012, 08:56 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,540,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
What have they contributed that has been beneficial to mankind?
Wow..poof be gone...Nope your bigotry is still there. Carry on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2012, 08:56 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
BINGO you are right. Too bad, some cannot see reality.
They see racist though

Old 02-17-2012, 08:57 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,534,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Are you really as ignorant as your posts show you to be or are you just a troll? In your OP you say that obama is not really Black, his father is a Muslim. Now, I have read some pretty dumb things on this forum but that has to take first prize as,"The dumbest post of the year".
This is why that party is in trouble. Until they rid their side of this element they will continue down hill.

Old 02-17-2012, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
You are getting more and more desperate Steve.

For months you have tortured sane adults with loony posts of non-American black people. Obama as the Manchurian candidate. Lawsuits by ambulance chasers and law school drop outs.
Posted hyperlinks to Stormfront and characterised MLK as a communist.

Yet time and time again decent, sane people have rebuffed, discredited, and basically made you seem dim witted.

Now your frustration at people refusing to cling to your lunacy is showing. No more veiled references, no more mention of "dark clouds" hanging over the nation.
Now it's just plain old, "I don't like black people".

Hey, if I were you I wouldn't like them either!!

Imagine the descendants of my forefathers prejudice now surpassing me on the social totem pole and even ascending to the Presidency of these United States of America.

Poor, poor Steve.

Here's a little something to go to sleep to:

" Hey Stevie boy, when you look this cool, haters just gotta hate"!!
I loved this post! Wish I would have saved that rep for this one

Old 02-17-2012, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
Definitely! My life is enriched by the many jazz artists as well as the blues.

Outside of music, my first thought of contribution was the first successful open heart surgery.

And here's more: Famous African American Scientists & Inventors: History & Biographies — Infoplease.com

I wonder what "Steve" has contributed other than bitterness and bile.
I imagine he probably made quit a few brothas look super cool and manly in high school.

Old 02-17-2012, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
How does officiating at the groundbreaking ceremony of a museum that was created (on paper) in 2003 by an act of Congress, that was approved by the Smithsonian Board of Regents in 2006, that received a $5 million grant from Boeing in April 2008, that has received other grants and help from Aflac, Bank of America, IBM and more, that had President George W. Bush meet and pose for photographs with the museum council in the White House in 2005, "keep racism going", unless by that you mean do something that makes racists angry?
Thats the one.

Old 02-17-2012, 09:09 AM

994 posts, read 725,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
You know, in my almost 60 years of life I have been exposed to a wide variety of idiots but never have I experienced the lunacy of the "Birthers". This is a group of absolute losers. Now, I can tolerate the ordinary garden variety idiot but these idiots are a different breed altogether. The biggest thing they all seem to have in common is their HATE. So, they aren't garden variety idiots but distructive idiots. Another factor that I have noticed about them is they are, "Stupid" idiots. In fact they are so stupid that they make the other stupid people look like Einstein in comparison. Another interesting thing about them is they are all white folks, They make me ashamed of my own whiteness lest anyone would ever think I have anything in common with these stupid, distructive idiots.

You know, I have never like the term, "White trash" just as I don't like racist terms applied to anyone. These birthers really fit the definition of white trash. Not because they are poor or ignorant or anything else like that but because they define trash. Good for absolutely nothing but in fact a liability that costs us to dispose of. There is an awful reek about them that only the most vile trash is capable of producing. They are nothing but little vile, hating, frightened racists who will surely reap what they sow and it ain't pretty.
Wow...speaking of vile hatred...take a look at your own post. A little overboard don't you think?

I would say the birther thing is a little loony but to say they're the most vicious haters in 60 years? Come on now.

Why should an office holder not have to prove he's eligible for the office? It's a pretty simple thing. To be President you need to be born in the USA. He's President, and wouldn't show proof he was born in the USA. So what's the big deal about people getting suspicious?

Old 02-17-2012, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
Steve, I wanted to alert you to some other cultural museums that you should be campaigning against.

NYC

American Museum of Natural History
Brooklyn Historical Society
Brooklyn Museum Casa Belvedere
China Institute in America Conference House
Center for Jewish History (New York)
Coney Island USA
Discovery Times Square Exposition
Dyckman House Museum
Fraunces Tavern Museum
Girl Scout Museum
Greater Astoria Historical Society
Harbor Defense Museum Hispanic Society of America
Historic Richmond Town
Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum
Jewish Museum (New York)
Judaica Museum of the Hebrew Home for the Aged at Riverdale
Louis Armstrong House
Merchant's House Museum
El Museo del Barrio Ellis Island Immigration Museum
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
Museum of American Finance
Museum of the City of New York
Museum of the Moving Image
Museum of Chinese in America
Museum at Eldridge Street
Museum of Jewish Heritage
Museum of Sex
Museum of Television and Radio National Jazz
Museum In Harlem National
Museum of the American Indian (New York branch)
National Museum of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender History
Sports Museum of America
New York City Fire Museum
New York City Police Museum
New-York Historical Society
New York Transit Museum
The Paley Center for Media
Queens County Farm Museum
Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Scandinavia House
Skyscraper Museum
Sony Wonder Technology Lab
South Street Seaport Museum
Staten Island Institute of Arts & Sciences
Yeshiva University Museum
Brooklyn Children's Museum
Children's Galleries for Jewish Culture
Children's Museum of the Arts
Children's Museum of Manhattan
Jewish Children's Museum
Staten Island Children's Museum
He doesnt have any problem with those

Old 02-17-2012, 09:10 AM

6,721 posts, read 5,204,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
Like I keep saying...a lot of Americans are really terrified of black people.
Some need a boogie man to blame for their own failure. Who better than someone with a difference skin color. Simple minds need easy to identify targets, what better Target.? I wonder if there is a correlation between the level of skin darkness and the level of hate....

I could only hope that all the birfers tattooed "BIRFERS RULE" across their foreheads so they're easy to spot. Until then, my only clue is that they are hold up in mom's basement or in one of those abandoned trailers half way up some garbage strewn hill.

Old 02-17-2012, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil3 View Post
Your wasting your time. Hey steve a black guy took my starting position one time too you know. Speaking of that so did a couple of white guys
Damn maybe it was just me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies