Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 10:56 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,000,074 times

Advertisements

They did the same thing in my state about ten years ago. Strip clubs still make piles of money. All your squealing amounts to nothing other than a wild rant.

Now you take your uneducated ball and go home. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2012, 10:56 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,288,077 times
further confirmation that people who claim to be anti big gubiment libertarians are full of crap

Old 02-22-2012, 10:59 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,187,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Seems like a County or City issue not a State issue to me.

I am libertarian on this issue. However if the State is issuing the liquor licences then they have the right to regulate it.

You want a liquor licence here are the rules, if not have a dry club.

Sex sells liquor or not.
A dry strip club is one of the dumbest ideas known to man regardless of whether or not they already exist. The whole point of nightclubbin' and going to strip clubs is to get zooted and ogle the women. It's by nature a debaucherous affair. Removing alcohol doesn't make it any better or more honorable.

"well, we went to look at half naked women, but at least we didn't take a sip of alcohol."

Oh well.

Old 02-22-2012, 11:03 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,689,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
A dry strip club is one of the dumbest ideas known to man regardless of whether or not they already exist. The whole point of nightclubbin' and going to strip clubs is to get zooted and ogle the women. It's by nature a debaucherous affair. Removing alcohol doesn't make it any better or more honorable.

"well, we went to look at half naked women, but at least we didn't take a sip of alcohol."

Oh well.
Hey your preaching to the choir on this one. Like I said before If I was running the show it wouldn't even be an issue. But since I'm not and the State controls the liquor license then they have the right to regulate activities tied to that license.

Old 02-22-2012, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
They did the same thing in my state about ten years ago. Strip clubs still make piles of money. All your squealing amounts to nothing other than a wild rant.

Now you take your uneducated ball and go home. LOL
I don't give a damn what they did in your state. That place is a dump anyway. If they're still making money with them pasty ass strippers, that's their business. Besides, there is nothing else up there to do anyway but go out and look at strippers. What else are you gonna do? Nothing. Hell, the sun only comes out once a month there anyway.

I'm talking about the Copper State. You know...the place that's NOT a dump. And these clubs want to serve booze. That's what they do down here.

Later.

Old 02-22-2012, 11:15 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,000,074 times
Now you insult states. You do realize states don't care what you think? For some reason I don't think you do.

Old 02-22-2012, 11:18 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,608,641 times
Quote:
Uh...where did i say that? I've been in Arizona damn near all of my life since i was a small kid. I've got nothing against Michigan except the cold weather for the most part.

BTW....yea, he is representing his dumbass constituents in Mesa (Mormonville South), but he's proposing it for the whole damn state. What they do up in Mesa is their business, but the rest of the state shouldn't have to live according to the Book of Mormon. No alcohol in strip clubs?

Pure idiocy.

My bad, I forgot there was a Detroit, AZ.

OK then, you have 49 more experiments to find your utopia.

Old 02-22-2012, 11:21 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,288,077 times
Quote:
I don't give a damn what they did in your state. That place is a dump anyway. If they're still making money with them pasty ass strippers, that's their business. Besides, there is nothing else up there to do anyway but go out and look at strippers. What else are you gonna do? Nothing. Hell, the sun only comes out once a month there anyway.

I'm talking about the Copper State. You know...the place that's NOT a dump. And these clubs want to serve booze. That's what they do down here.

Later.
I'll drink to that

Old 02-22-2012, 11:23 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,608,641 times
Quote:

Oh well.

They have them here were it is BYOB and you buy set-ups.

The top-less bars can serve alcohol, but the totally nude places are BYOB, with a cover charge.

Old 02-22-2012, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
My bad, I forgot there was a Detroit, AZ.

OK then, you have 49 more experiments to find your utopia.
Desert Detroiter

Status

The Arizona Outlaw.

Bigger than Stuttgart under the moniker.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies