Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 08:15 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,958,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
We can end the discussion...I'm totally agreeable to that.

But did you really think that this would end otherwise? I don't know what "kind of person" you are suggesting I am.
The kind of person who thinks Holocaust death tolls are exaggerated, and the kind of person who considers "Mein Kampf" to be a reference book? Maybe I pegged you wrong, but judging by most of your comments here I'd say you fit quite well into these categories.

Okay, I'm done now... my break is over anyway, so back to work for another hour! Oy vey.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2012, 07:01 AM

325 posts, read 219,413 times

Holocaust debate with David Cole PART 3 - YouTube

Old 03-04-2012, 10:10 AM

Holocaust debate with David Cole PART 4 - YouTube

Old 03-04-2012, 10:41 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,913,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
How is that funny? Jews can be deniers too, and their ethnic/religious background doesn't excuse them from stupidity. I don't even know who that guy is, but using objectivity though actual research (if that's what he does) is a far cry from claiming facts are lies.

Zionism and the Holocaust Card - Dr Norman Finklestein.mp4 - YouTube

Maybe you should familiarize yourself with him..... His mother and father were both exterminated.

Yet he calls the state of Israel out for it's crimes daily. Now I do understand that being a holocaust sympathizer does not inherently make one a supporter of Israel.

BUT to ignore how such a state was formed ONLY 60 years ago and change and is now a world superpower and ready to totally wipe the middle east off the map is being willfully ignorant.

The state of Israel was born through the Holocaust. And when you start to put some pieces together....it really does wreak of agenda.

That is all I'm saying....Personally, I have subscribed to the notion that Hitlers agenda tied into a bigger agenda that benefited a much bigger collective...

If that makes me an anti-semite...than have at it. Not at any point ever have I or would I not empathize or outright deny the people that were murdered in Nazi Germany.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post

Zionism and the Holocaust Card - Dr Norman Finklestein.mp4 - YouTube

Maybe you should familiarize yourself with him..... His mother and father were both exterminated.

Yet he calls the state of Israel out for it's crimes daily. Now I do understand that being a holocaust sympathizer does not inherently make one a supporter of Israel.

BUT to ignore how such a state was formed ONLY 60 years ago and change and is now a world superpower and ready to totally wipe the middle east off the map is being willfully ignorant.

The state of Israel was born through the Holocaust. And when you start to put some pieces together....it really does wreak of agenda.

That is all I'm saying....Personally, I have subscribed to the notion that Hitlers agenda tied into a bigger agenda that benefited a much bigger collective...

If that makes me an anti-semite...than have at it. Not at any point ever have I or would I not empathize or outright deny the people that were murdered in Nazi Germany.
The issue of the holocaust is used to shield Israel from criticism. It's the card they always play.

Old 03-04-2012, 08:58 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,958,032 times
Blah, blah, blah... why don't you guys meet up and watch YouTube videos together? I'm sure you could learn a LOT of new conspiracy theories!

Done with this topic.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:10 PM

Holocaust debate with David Cole PART 5 - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies