Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 07:52 AM

488 posts, read 1,176,991 times

Advertisements

I don't know if I believe this yet. Don't know anything about Hal Turner. Can somebody enlighten me about Turner? I'm not ready to sign on to this theory just yet until Rosie O'donnel and Charlie Sheen endorse it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2007, 06:49 AM

99 posts, read 351,253 times
Default ?

Yeah the whole nukes accidently flown over the USA thing just doesn't sit
well with me. It is another one of those things we feel is just wrong in our
gut, but they pull it off somehow without any big deal.

Old 09-14-2007, 08:10 AM

7,841 posts, read 19,002,722 times
Default So far out there!

johnlvs2run....Thanks for the links to the expose.

When reading these types of articles there's a natural tendency for most people to just laugh it off as a joke. What's being exposed seems so far out there that it comes across as totally unbelievable. This must be exactly how the perpetrators of the conspiracy want the population to respond when their wicked schemes are exposed.

Related articles:

Air Force Orders Stand Down!

Flyover mistake!

blessings...Franco

Last edited by CosmicWizard; 09-14-2007 at 08:33 AM..

Old 09-14-2007, 08:27 AM

6,762 posts, read 11,632,440 times
This is no joke. The 5 nukes were headed for Louisiana and were going to be launched at NOLA so we can stop bothering with rebuilding them.

Old 09-20-2007, 12:52 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,178,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dataman1 View Post
Yeah the whole nukes accidently flown over the USA thing just doesn't sit
well with me. It is another one of those things we feel is just wrong in our
gut, but they pull it off somehow without any big deal.
I read some military forums. Everybody who's been in the Air Force says "mistakes" like this DO NOT happen. Unless whoever is in charge of these operations now (read about fairly recent change) is completely incompetent, but I wouldn't buy that.

Old 09-20-2007, 01:56 PM

Default I wouldn't think so.

That's is unsettling to hear, but not a shocker. I am glad you looked into
that on those sites. There is so much that goes on that literally no one
knows about. It is very scary and sickening when you start to hear and
see what goes on behind the scenes in this country(world). It is hard for people to comprehend what "is definately going on". Even what "seems to be
going on", and especially "what might be going on". If you open your mind,
know about psychology, and look deep into the history of it, it will wierd you out bigtime.

Old 09-20-2007, 02:06 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,833,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlvs2run View Post
Pass this information on to everyone you know and every site that you know of. They ARE trying to shut this up the way they did with 911. DON'T LET THEM DO THIS!!!

And who knows is these were just a PART of the attacks they have planned!! They have another "stand down" scheduled for 9/14 the way they did when the 9/11 attacks happened!!! Don't let the TYRANTS get away with their plans!

- - - - - - -

Updated 8 September 2007 at 1111 HRS EDT
CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY UNCOVERED IN NUCLEAR "MISTAKE"!
SHIPMENT OF LIVE NUCLEAR WARHEADS FROM NORTH DAKOTA TO LOUISIANA WAS NO MISTAKE
THE LIVE WARHEADS WERE REMOVED FROM THEIR SECURE NUCLEAR STORAGE SAFES AFTER ENTRY AND CONFIRMATION OF PRESIDENTIAL AUTHORIZATION!
Reports that five nuclear warheads were "accidentally" shipped by B-52 from Minot Air Force Base in North Dakota to Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana are false. It was no mistake; it was a criminal conspiracy to launch nuclear terrorist attacks against five U.S. cities!

Military investigators have confirmed to The Hal Turner Show that President Bush's personal Presidential authorization code authorized the removal of five 150 kiloton nuclear warheads from their secure nuclear storage safes.

Those Investigators also confirmed that the cruise missiles in which those warheads were placed, were mounted on the wings of the B-52 and not placed in the belly of the plane with other missiles headed for decommissioning.

When those nuclear cruise missiles arrived at Barksdale AFB, Investigators say plans were made to move those warheads off the base, allowing them to be used for what was to be a massive, nuclear "terrorist" strike against five U.S. cities. They speculate the attacks would have been blamed on AL-Qaida and used as an excuse to impose Martial Law in the U.S.

Government officials are scrambling to silence this investigation becuase it proves definitively that President George W. Bush was personally complicit in planning terrorist attacks against his own country for the purpose of declaring Martial law, merging the United States with other countries after we've been "crippled" by massive nuclear attacks, implementing "one world government" to "prevent anything like this from ever happening again" and, of course, remaining in power forever as absolute Dictator.

Elements inside the U.S. Military are aggressively seeking to arrest President Bush while top Brass in the military is doing everything possible to quash the crisis.

They leaked this information to me because efforts to "spin" and cover-up what really happened are overwhelming righteous efforts to hold the President accountable for his acts.

Investigators have been removed from the case and re-assigned. All have been threatened with arrest and prison if they reveal what they know.

Investigators have told The Hal Turner Show "the scope and grandeur of this conspiracy is so vast, so intertwined in the upper echelons of military and political power, that it is almost impossible to believe."

They went on to say that career Military Brass are putting their own personal interests (careers and pensions) ahead of national security because they are terrified of the consequences of this situation being made public.

nationalexpositor.com - Criminal Conspiracy Uncovered in Nuclear "MISTAKE"!

SHIPMENT OF LIVE NUCLEAR WARHEADS FROM NORTH DAKOTA TO LOUISIANA WAS NO MISTAKE || kuro5hin.org

HAL TURNER SHOW: THEY TOOK NUKES USING PRESIDENTIAL AUTHORIZATION CODE

CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY UNCOVERED IN NUCLEAR "MISTAKE"! by Michael D. — articles, bush dictator, news | Gather
OMG... head for the hills. Bush wants to destroy the USA. It is all a conspiracy. Run! Hide! RUUUUUNNNNN!! (where to?)

This is a great conspiracy theory. Sounds like Michael Moore is using his computer again!

This is like a conspiracy-cult. Michael Moore is the prophet, Charlie Sheen is the spokesperson, Bush is the Devil, Susan Serandon is their muse, and Obama is their god. Sounds like something out of the Conspiracy Theory movie, except this is a Bash The Right, Praise The Left cult-like thing.

Sounds like we need to get some people checked out for paranoia/schizophrenia. Not good.

Old 09-20-2007, 02:29 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,632,440 times
Nothing happened on 9/14, so I'm coming out of my bunker now.

Old 09-20-2007, 02:54 PM

Default not u again

The sooner you pull your head out of your bunker the better.

Old 09-20-2007, 03:21 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,398,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I read some military forums. Everybody who's been in the Air Force says "mistakes" like this DO NOT happen. Unless whoever is in charge of these operations now (read about fairly recent change) is completely incompetent, but I wouldn't buy that.
Incompetence in the military is not only rampant, it's fully expected.. I did over 20 years in it, so trust me on this one.. Although I'm sure some cyberdork posting on a military forum is a much better authority...

BTW, my coworker that retired from the Air Force used to work on nukes (fully PRP) and wasn't the slightest bit shocked at this.. I was more shocked at his lack of shock than anything else..
Quote:
Originally Posted by dataman1 View Post
That's is unsettling to hear, but not a shocker. I am glad you looked into
that on those sites. There is so much that goes on that literally no one
knows about. It is very scary and sickening when you start to hear and
see what goes on behind the scenes in this country(world). It is hard for people to comprehend what "is definately going on". Even what "seems to be
going on", and especially "what might be going on". If you open your mind,
know about psychology, and look deep into the history of it, it will wierd you out bigtime.
so the intraweb forum people are helping to save the Earth? man, you need to get out more often.. how is looking into web sites going to solve anything? all it does it make more whacko's come out of the wood work..
Moderator cut: orphaned

Last edited by jco; 09-21-2007 at 08:23 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies