Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2012, 01:46 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,929,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Like I said, MYOB. You have enough problems defending your own arguments. No need to insert yourself into another discussion about which you know very little (if anything).
No, you just have problems destroying any argument.

Old 03-20-2012, 01:46 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,519,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Take a look at this! This guy better get at least life!

Joe Madison uncovers racial slur in Florida shooting
Radio show in Los Angeles isolated the audio and it sounds like the guy said "F-ing Punk". You can hear him blowing air from his lips in the form of "Puh" if you listen to the isolated audio.

Isolated Audio Recording

Old 03-20-2012, 01:47 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,929,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Take a look at this! This guy better get at least life!

Joe Madison uncovers racial slur in Florida shooting
How about you let the jury decide....

3,436 posts, read 2,957,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Not too many foreign Black people in America want to be associated with American Blacks if given the choice. I've heard similar sentiments expressed by Haitians, Jamaicans and definitely Dominicans.

Too bad - just like you make generalizations others do as well. Who cares anyway? I have had many foreign black people befriend me and some that wanted to date me. Most of them seemed capable of judging people as individuals, unlike yourself. If someone looks at me and sees a thug or welfare queen without knowing me, I woudn't want to associate with them anyway. I don't keep company with ignorant, closed-minded racists or self-loathing black folks. Seriously, do you think that having a Ghanian accent is going to keep you or your children from being racially profiled? In this case, do you think it would have kept Trayvon Martin from being killed? No matter how much you go out of your way to disassociate yourself from black people, to the racist, you're still a ******.

4,520 posts, read 4,220,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Were you not just discussing how you don't care about blacks from other countries and how you can teach them a little something? Did you or did you not just post that back there? Which is it? And YES, the AUDACITY for you to look down upon other people like you do because they don't show gratitude for something they had absolutely nothing to do with and has no effect on them whatsoever? It sounds like you are the true bigot here, not Zimmerman like you'd like to pretend.
A tip for you:

Read Post#336
Then read Post #344
Then read Post #348

Again, you don't know what you're talking about. Not even close.

Old 03-20-2012, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
No, you just have problems destroying any argument.
That requires you actually having an argument....or at this stage, a point.

Old 03-20-2012, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Radio show in Los Angeles isolated the audio and it sounds like the guy said "F-ing Punk". You can hear him blowing air from his lips in the form of "Puh" if you listen to the isolated audio.

Isolated Audio Recording
Yeah, didn't hear coon. Punk sounds about right.

Old 03-20-2012, 01:56 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,957,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Yeah, didn't hear coon. Punk sounds about right.

He referred to him as an ******* when he was on the phone with the police. Can't say that I am shocked.

Old 03-20-2012, 01:59 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,551,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Too bad - just like you make generalizations others do as well. Who cares anyway? I have had many foreign black people befriend me and some that wanted to date me. Most of them seemed capable of judging people as individuals, unlike yourself. If someone looks at me and sees a thug or welfare queen without knowing me, I woudn't want to associate with them anyway. I don't keep company with ignorant, closed-minded racists or self-loathing black folks. Seriously, do you think that having a Ghanian accent is going to keep you or your children from being racially profiled? In this case, do you think it would have kept Trayvon Martin from being killed? No matter how much you go out of your way to disassociate yourself from black people, to the racist, you're still a ******.
I have asked him many times to come down south and do business to see if he is not black

Old 03-20-2012, 01:59 PM

994 posts, read 727,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelDay135 View Post
Beyond a reasonable doubt is not the standard for arresting someone.

Could be that this case is interesting to MOST PEOPLE because it certainly appears that an innocent young kid was killed by an overzealous wanna-be cop, and the killer has not even been arrested.
It could be. But, given that the races of the people involved are so prominent in the story, probably not.

It is more likely that it is race baiters trying to gin up some racism and there's so little of it around that they have to make this case into a national story.

Quote:
Considering that this happened in Florida, in Sanford, FL, if the victim had been white and the wanna-be cop had been black, he would have been very deep within the jail the night it happened.
And your proof of that is what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies