Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you wear the shirt?
Yes 15 25.00%
No 41 68.33%
Not sure 4 6.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 07:56 PM

812 posts, read 595,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Are you trying to say that the 911 operator did not tell Zimmerman to stay put?
I'm trying to say I am reading accounts here that are being expanded on, exaggerated, imagined,speculated, race baited to high heaven. I am no neighborhood watch captain. If you come into my neighborhood and you appear strange to the neighborhood wearing a hood smiling at me with five front gold teeth and I follow you hopefully with some measure of discrete behavior and I call you in as suspicious and you come to my car pull me out throw me on the ground punch me in the nose bang my head on the pavement you better hope I can't access my gun because you will spring more holes than a colander and I don't care if you look like brad Pitt.

That is the story running in the news so you may want to revisit the version you prefer. I was just called a racist by one of you and now you know who the racist moniker really belongs to. To that person that called me a racist oh I almost forgot oj was innocent. Oh and Obama received 90 percent of the black vote. No racism here folks move along. I can tell you with pride I have helped many black people in my life and the only time I recall that reciprocal behavior was at the DMV. So whoever just called me a racist go take a nice long look in the mirror.

Old 03-26-2012, 07:56 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,671,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by decafdave View Post
newtoli,

Just admit you made a mistake or I'm going to take your liberal card away from you.
defcafedave,

As I said earlier - source your 2nd photo and I will say I made a mistake.

Where was the photo obtained?

Old 03-26-2012, 07:57 PM

10,449 posts, read 12,469,435 times
Wait--did like 5 Trayvon threads get merged? When did this thread get a new title and become 146 pages long?

Old 03-26-2012, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
I'm trying to say I am reading accounts here that are being expanded on, exaggerated, imagined,speculated, race baited to high heaven. I am no neighborhood watch captain. If you come into my neighborhood and you appear strange to the neighborhood wearing a hood smiling at me with five front gold teeth and I follow you hopefully with some measure of discrete behavior and I call you in as suspicious and you come to my car pull me out throw me on the ground punch me in the nose bang my head on the pavement you better hope I can't access my gun because you will spring more holes than a colander and I don't care if you look like brad Pitt.

That is the story running in the news so you may want to revisit the version you prefer. I was just called a racist by one of you and now you know who the racist moniker really belongs to. To that person that called me a racist oh I almost forgot oj was innocent. Oh and Obama received 90 percent of the black vote. No racism here folks move along. I can tell you with pride I have helped many black people in my life and the only time I recall that reciprocal behavior was at the DMV. So whoever just called me a racist go take a nice long look in the mirror.
You have a lot of incorrect information in your post. You seem to think that Trayvon went up to Zimmermans car, pulled him out and threw him on the ground and attacked him. That is not correct, even based on Zimmermans statement to police.

FYI - Clinton also received 90% of the black vote.

Old 03-26-2012, 07:58 PM

2,904 posts, read 6,919,688 times
Let's play "spot Trayvon".

Which one is fake?

Old 03-26-2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:
defcafedave,

As I said earlier - source your 2nd photo and I will say I made a mistake.

Where was the photo obtained?
Can you seriously not tell black people apart? And no you didn't say that earlier. Your only proof was an entirely different pic.

Old 03-26-2012, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Can you seriously not tell black people apart? And no you didn't say that earlier. Your only proof was an entirely different pic.
I am asking you to source the gold teeth picture that you are posting.

I linked you to pages that photos are being pulled from.

I explained that photos have been pulled from Facebook and Twitter from a Trayvon that is not the one that was killed.

Again, if you can source the gold tooth photo, I will happily admit I am wrong. Your source is that you think they look alike. Provide a legit source for the photo, please.

17,815 posts, read 25,654,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I agree, he could have been just a private citizen doing this on his own. It does not mean the HOA knew or approved him doing what he was doing.

He was a private citizen lawfully carring a weapon representing no one.
He was hired. If he was some guy who didn't live there who sat in a car, people who lived there would find that strange.

FL is sex offender central.

A grown man sitting alone in a car or driving around a complex over and over again would attract attention.

The first thought would be is looking to harm children.

They knew him.

18,630 posts, read 19,431,930 times
Quote:
Let's play "spot Trayvon".

Which one is fake?
Number 1 and 3 are the clear fakes.

Quote:
Picture #1 - yes

Picture #2 - no.

Again, like I said, if you can source picture #2 as proven to be Trayvon, I will retract my statement. Picture #2 was pulled from a Twitpic account that has not been proven to belong to the Trayvon that was killed.
Show me where pic #2 was pulled from a twitpic account, or whatever proof you have, and I'll admit I'm at fault. Link?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies