Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2012, 02:32 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,134,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
So using your reasoning. Zimmerman should sue NBC for making him appear to be a racists, so to turn it around, Martin's parents should sue Fox for making their murdered child look like a thug.
Trayvon Martin was on the cusp of being a thug. The No_Limit_N**** didn't need FOX to tell us what we already deciphered from his young, suspension-filled life.

4,042 posts, read 3,530,444 times
[quote=enemy country;23682613]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
This^^^^^^ all the questions some ask about why I post this or feel that^^^^^maybe if you paid attention or cared you would know.

So now people want zimmerman to profit from Trayvon's death?
Treyvon was not dead when that phonecall was made, was he?

Even if he was, Zimmer would not be profiting from the death.
He would be seeking to reprimand the disgusting actions of a national news org. Rightly so. If Zimmer is guilty, that in no way makes NBC's actions okay, good or legal.

14,268 posts, read 18,943,904 times
Quote:
NBC supports the radical, Subversive agenda of BO and his administration. NBC announced right after BO won election that they were setting up shop right IN the White house.

FOX is far better and more trusted than NBC. That's why FOX is watched by so many folks, even libs.
I only watch Fox when there's nothing on SyFy.

Old 04-02-2012, 02:33 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,534,561 times
Quote:
Have we yet been shown true pics of Treyvon, and I mean what he looked like at 17 and not 13? by any news media? I have to say.....FOX didn't libel or slander someone.

NBC is in bed with our Communists in the Oval office. FOX is not. They are the number one news media cuz they are on TV to bring us news and them make an income.

NBC has an agenda to lift up the left and help defeat the right.
His name is spelled TRAYVON.

Old 04-02-2012, 02:35 PM

1,489 posts, read 3,089,786 times
[quote=enemy country;23682613]
Quote:
This^^^^^^ all the questions some ask about why I post this or feel that^^^^^maybe if you paid attention or cared you would know.

So now people want zimmerman to profit from Trayvon's death?

If Zimmerman is in fact innocent then yes he should sue for defamation. Because people are attacking him, making this into a racial issue, everyone hates him, when NO ONE can make a fair judgement yet on the situation. Not even the police and DA have the answer, but the people rallying behind the Martin's family have the answer.

For your information, I say this not because Zimmerman is part white. If it was a black guy going through, I would say the same thing, but people are acting outrageous when no one has the facts yet.

Old 04-02-2012, 02:37 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,943,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Trayvon Martin was on the cusp of being a thug. The No_Limit_N**** didn't need FOX to tell us what we already deciphered from his young, suspension-filled life.
I saw the same post on one of the Hate Group web sites. Which one do you belong to, Aryan Nation?

Old 04-02-2012, 02:39 PM

[quote=Sunnysee;23682651]
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post

Treyvon was not dead when that phonecall was made, was he?

Even if he was, Zimmer would not be profiting from the death.
He would be seeking to reprimand the disgusting actions of a national news org. Rightly so. If Zimmer is guilty, that in no way makes NBC's actions okay, good or legal.
Why do you continually spell the victims name wrong?

Old 04-02-2012, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
So that means what? He should have been killed?

Old 04-02-2012, 02:41 PM

[quote=nowitsshowtime;23682701]
Quote:

If Zimmerman is in fact innocent then yes he should sue for defamation. Because people are attacking him, making this into a racial issue, everyone hates him, when NO ONE can make a fair judgement yet on the situation. Not even the police and DA have the answer, but the people rallying behind the Martin's family have the answer.

For your information, I say this not because Zimmerman is part white. If it was a black guy going through, I would say the same thing, but people are acting outrageous when no one has the facts yet.
No many conservatives see him as a hero. Fact

Old 04-02-2012, 02:42 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,372,640 times
Quote:
I guess we will see. This Republican should have never been let near this case. Before the tea party Republicans were questionable on race at best. Now it is no doubt that Trayvon was murdered and his killer will walk because this prosecutor has certain "feelings" as expressed by many on this board. I don't have to list them everyone knows what those certain "feelings" are.
You're hatred and labelling of the entire Republican/Tea party is no better than a racist who believes that all people of a particular race are the same. You do realize you are the epitome of the very mindset you hate, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies