Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2012, 05:52 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,950,469 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
A black funeral director dependent on the black community for his survival is supposed to be unbiased? I'm not saying he's lying but I need someone with the appearance of objectivity. He's not it.

That is straight up racist and implies that black people cannot be trusted but white people can. The funeral director could have kept his mouth shut and I am sure he would have survived just the same. How is it that the funeral director is biased, but the police and state attorney are objective? Were the voice experts that analyzed the 911 tapes, biased or objective? The 911 dispatcher, the witness who said the larger man was on top and they did not fight on the grass? How about George Zimmerman's lawyer, his father and brother that people keep quoting as "unrefutable evidence"? Were they biased? I would think not wanting your son to spend the rest of his life in prison could do that to a person. If the funeral director can be biased, so can the Sanford PD. So Can the state attorney.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:58 PM

2,312 posts, read 3,666,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
A black funeral director dependent on the black community for his survival is supposed to be unbiased? I'm not saying he's lying but I need someone with the appearance of objectivity. He's not it.

The funeral director is full of crap. If its any type of a solid business as a mortuary, they are processing 2-3 bodies a day. He handled Trayvon's body before any of this media hoopla happened. He specifically remembers Trayvon not having cuts on his hands??

As Judge Judy would say "Ridiculous" !

I bet he couldnt remember Trayvon's last name before this circus erupted, let alone any other apparent injuries or not, besides the gunshot wound.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:17 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badhornet View Post
The funeral director is full of crap. If its any type of a solid business as a mortuary, they are processing 2-3 bodies a day. He handled Trayvon's body before any of this media hoopla happened. He specifically remembers Trayvon not having cuts on his hands??

I bet he couldnt remember Trayvon's last name before this circus erupted, let alone any other apparent injuries or not, besides the gunshot wound.
I'm waiting for the forensic report form the police department. I don't know procedure, but if there were wounds on Trayvons hands or body, I'm sure that they are required to have a written record and in a murder case, even photos. Seems logical to me.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:18 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,485,611 times
A list of some back-paddling.

JustOneMinute: As The Trayvon Martin Walkbacks Threaten To Become A Stampede

Old 04-02-2012, 06:19 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,810,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badhornet View Post

I would guess a 17 year old would stand out to a funeral director.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:20 PM

16,787 posts, read 49,083,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
It's chilling, because if Trayvon was yelling for help, logic tells us that he most likely felt threathened by the sight of the gun...no? If the gun was in Zimmerman's hand and Trayvon is yelling for help, in that split second, if no other time, Zimmerman had the upper hand and could have diffused the situation and not pulled the trigger....IMO.
Yes, he probably started yelling for help after realizing that he had assaulted a man who had a gun on him. It would be pretty difficult for Zimmerman to feel confident he had the upper hand with Trayvon sitting on his chest beating his head against the sidewalk and continuing to struggle with him, probably struggling to take the gun away. I'd shoot and ask questions later.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:21 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,288,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptnRn View Post
Yes, he probably started yelling for help after realizing that he had assaulted a man who had a gun on him. It would be pretty difficult for Zimmerman to feel confident he had the upper hand with Trayvon sitting on his chest beating his head against the sidewalk and continuing to struggle with him, probably struggling to take the gun away. I'd shoot and ask questions later.
That pretzel shape you're twisted into cannot be very comfortable.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:26 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,570,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I'm waiting for the forensic report form the police department. I don't know procedure, but if there were wounds on Trayvons hands or body, I'm sure that they are required to have a written record and in a murder case, even photos. Seems logical to me.
I thought it was standard procedure to do an autopsy in the case of accidental death, or in questionable circumstances. We have heard nothing from the medical examiner which I find very strange.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:26 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,810,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptnRn View Post
Yes, walking home from a convenience store, Trayvon just up and decides to assualt someone. Mmm, hmm!

Old 04-02-2012, 06:28 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,288,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
I thought it was standard procedure to do an autopsy in the case of accidental death, or in questionable circumstances. We have heard nothing from the medical examiner which I find very strange.
It is a little odd that *no* information has been released, though I wouldn't necessarily expect that they'd release the full report until after the investigation was complete. You know, the investigation that they had to be shamed into restarting?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies