Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2012, 11:46 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,114,142 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmgeist View Post
Preyvon the predator was a very scary kid no matter how you slice the cookie...I am the least racist member of this website but even I have to admit it was more than likely Trayvon was justifiably shot under FL law.

Trayvon was a dangerous and violent predator who was caught with a flathead screwdriver and womens jewelry which obviously wasn't his in his backpack. Trayvon however did deserve a chance to change his evil ways, Trayvon was inevitably headed to jail at some point and there is a chance he would have changed his life around upon release. Therefore it is a shame Zimmerman had to shoot and kill Trayvon in self-defence

We can only hope that this will be a lesson to would-be violent predatory criminals like Trayvon to rethink their life and make a change.

Also we need to encourage Black parents to stop giving their children ridiculous names like Trayvon which essentially condemn their child from birth to a life of poverty.
Tell that to Barack Huessein Obama....or Beyonce for that matter.

The rest of this post is just as ridiculous and racist/

Old 04-02-2012, 11:48 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,016,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Are you KIDDING?????? Are you seriously suggesting that if Trayvon would resist the aggresive confrontation of a non-uniformed, non-police MAN he is a thug but if Zimmerman assaults a police woman, or any woman for that matter, then that ISN'T violent? Just what do you think would have happened to Trayvon if it had been he that assaulted that police woman instead of the son of a judge doing so?
Good luck getting a straight answer; tonight it's mostly been the typical
RW s**t and run.

Old 04-02-2012, 11:49 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,065,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Here in Philly Zimmerman looks like one of our every day Mafia mooks, Trayvon looks more like Bill Belechick.

Any more stupid arguments?
PS - around my little borough, by your reason every kid between the ages of 12 to 18 is a potential threat to my existence. By the way, of our 55,000 residents 80% of the population is white and 99.9% of the kids wear hoodies.

Old 04-02-2012, 11:50 PM

744 posts, read 812,303 times
Quote:
Tell that to Barack Huessein Obama....or Beyonce for that matter.

The rest of this post is just as ridiculous and racist/
Knee jerk much?

If you actually read my posts here on CD you would see that I'm a champion of the Black community and a fighter against White supremacist ideology. I have even advocated for African Americans to be given their own country

Old 04-02-2012, 11:50 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,164,379 times
Quote:
Preyvon the predator was a very scary kid no matter how you slice the cookie.
Only a very small guy , or a coward would consider someone like Trayvon scary. Sorry, I don't intimidate that easily.

Old 04-02-2012, 11:51 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,065,499 times
Quote:
Are you KIDDING?????? Are you seriously suggesting that if Trayvon would resist the aggresive confrontation of a non-uniformed, non-police MAN he is a thug but if Zimmerman assaults a police woman, or any woman for that matter, then that ISN'T violent? Just what do you think would have happened to Trayvon if it had been he that assaulted that police woman instead of the son of a judge doing so?
Let's not forget Zimmerman's firing from a club for tossing a woman when he was employed as a security guard.

George Zimmerman lost job as party security guard for being too aggressive, ex-co-worker says * - NY Daily News

Old 04-02-2012, 11:52 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,164,379 times
Quote:
Knee jerk much?

If you actually read my posts here on CD you would see that I'm a champion of the Black community and a fighter against White supremacist ideology. I have even advocated for African Americans to be given their own country
LMFAO, funniest post of the year

Old 04-02-2012, 11:54 PM
LML

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
PS - around my little borough, by your reason every kid between the ages of 12 to 18 is a potential threat to my existence. By the way, of our 55,000 residents 80% of the population is white and 99.9% of the kids wear hoodies.
Here in Wisconsin too. I sat on my porch this afternoon reading and watching kids play and kids walking past. Out of curiosity I paid attention to how many were wearing hoodies. 66.66% of them were. 3 were black kids. 1 was Hispanic. The rest were all white. Age range from 3 - approx 20.

Old 04-02-2012, 11:55 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,568,805 times
Quote:
Um...they already have a country!

Old 04-02-2012, 11:56 PM
LML

Quote:
Knee jerk much?

ROTFLMAO. I just bet you have.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies