Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2012, 04:59 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,563,530 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Blah blah blah. Hate groups. Blah Blah Blah. Aryan Nation. Blah Blah Blah

You probably think the "No_Limit_N****" reference was something I made up didn't you? LOL Well....guess what? That's Trayvons twitter account moniker. Fine upstanding young man he was!

It's funny how you admit to being on a Hate Group website.......meanwhile I have NEVER been on a hate group site. In fact, i'd have to Google it to see where they exist and who to go check out.

Talk about backfiring.......You should feel like an idiot right now.
Why so angry?

Old 04-02-2012, 05:05 PM

2,674 posts, read 4,399,092 times
Sadly, this just proves that we are not living in a post-racial society.

Also, I had images of Jupiter Florida and guys rolling in Drophead coupés in my head as they kept saying 'gated community'- more like high end tract homes vs. really high end government housing in reality.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:14 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,449,439 times
So anything new happening in this case today?

Old 04-02-2012, 05:19 PM

381 posts, read 507,645 times
funereal director said martin had no signs of being in a fight, therefore, he wasn't being beat on. the attacker will not have injuries. so this support zimmerman's account that he was being beat on instead of him beating on trayvon. injuries to the knuckles aren't always apparent. at his age, it will not injure so easily. if he was athletic (football) then injuries will be even less. remember that it was cold and wet. this also reduces the likelihood signs of injuries.

time for this to blow over. it's overshadowing other black on black and black on white murders...

Old 04-02-2012, 05:28 PM

16,787 posts, read 49,128,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I've noticed a lot of people posting on this board who think abortion, even in cases of rape, is murder, but they believe taking away a mother's child at 17 is justifiable homicide.
Every person is some mother's child, that doesn't give them the right to assault others.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
So anything new happening in this case today?
Trayvon was into hip hop and thus a clear and present danger to polite society.

I'm paraphrasing.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Shadow View Post
funereal director said martin had no signs of being in a fight, therefore, he wasn't being beat on. the attacker will not have injuries. so this support zimmerman's account that he was being beat on instead of him beating on trayvon. injuries to the knuckles aren't always apparent. at his age, it will not injure so easily. if he was athletic (football) then injuries will be even less. remember that it was cold and wet. this also reduces the likelihood signs of injuries.

time for this to blow over. it's overshadowing other black on black and black on white murders...
The attacker will not have injuries?

Have you never been in a fight?

It's possible to not have any injuries if Zimmerman didn't try to physically defend himself at all and just shot in response- so that's actually worse for him then.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Shadow View Post

A black funeral director dependent on the black community for his survival is supposed to be unbiased? I'm not saying he's lying but I need someone with the appearance of objectivity. He's not it.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyDay View Post
Trayvon was into hip hop and thus a clear and present danger to polite society.

I'm paraphrasing.
So basically nothing new.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:42 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,163,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptnRn View Post
Every person is some mother's child, that doesn't give them the right to assault others.
Noooooooooooo. SYG would never apply to a kid like Trayvon Martin, only to Zimmerman because had a gun. Some pathetically neurotic wannabe-cop vigilante follows an unarmed minor. Would you tell your kid not to defend himself from some nutjob...would you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies