Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 02:11 PM

5,906 posts, read 5,738,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alltheusernamesaretaken View Post
...by killing said children? Ok, whatever.
How are condoms, OCPs, IUDs, and diaphragms 'killing' children?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2012, 02:16 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,707,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Thank you RW Dept of Fiction
Ur welks as my teen daughter would say.

Old 04-02-2012, 03:46 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserkr View Post
Darn.Another baby murder factory shut down for a few weeks. To bad building wasn't leveled.
Oh, I know you were HOPING some poor woman going in for a mammogram or Pap test or BC got blown apart ! Or maybe her kids or the receptionist...you'll be so disappointed to know no one, not even a child , was injured or killed...glad to ruin your day, REPUG!

And some wonder why I call them REPUGNANTS!

Old 04-02-2012, 03:52 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
"forced birth"? Is that what you bleeding hearts are calling it now?

And in how many of those abortion cases was it caused because the girl was forced to have sex?

Don't want a baby? Don't do the deed.

Pretty darn simple.
Oh here goes another "we can change human nature overnight because we feel like god" people....or , an "I have NO knowledge of history of the human race or knowledge of the history of the world but life is SIMPLE for me"...people....

Or the "I have NO sex life so I feel anyone can go without sex" people...

Old 04-02-2012, 03:57 PM

5,906 posts, read 5,738,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Oh here goes another "we can change human nature overnight because we feel like god" people....or , an "I have NO knowledge of history of the human race or knowledge of the history of the world but life is SIMPLE for me"...people....

Or the "I have NO sex life so I feel anyone can go without sex" people...
It's the crowd that wants to legislate moral behavior based on an imagined interpretation of scripture. Classic Madonna/Harlot complex.

Old 04-02-2012, 04:14 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
No one knows yet, but I'm guessing you're pro-death and want this to be blamed on the GOP. I don't know the facts, but I'm willing to bet that it was a set-up

Seriously dude.

Quote:
March 21: Texas State Senator Wendy Davis talks with Rachel Maddow about the recent firebomb attack on her offices and the necessity of standing up to the radical right-wing agenda sweeping through state legislatures across the country.
The Rachel Maddow Show: Standing up to Republicans run amok - Bing Videos (http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/standing-up-to-republicans-run-amok/6zd8k9c?from=sharepermalink-twitter&src=v5%3ashare%3atwitter - broken link)

Old 04-02-2012, 04:47 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
"Bombed".......????

The fire burnt out before fire crews could even arrive....minor damage was reported.

I think a better term might be "large firecracker."
This statement reminds me of the so called "rockets" that Israel claims the Palestinians fire.

Are these a serious threat or not?

Old 04-02-2012, 04:55 PM

744 posts, read 812,097 times
I don't understand how a small undeveloped fetus is a life...Honestly a lot of these anti-abortion people wouldn't allow an 11 yr old rape victim(including their own daughter) to get an abortion, they think that tiny little fetus is so important that they must destroy that little girls' life?!

I'm not particularly passionate about this subject but I think that is pretty messed up.

Rep me if u agree, I will rep u back just leave your name in the rep comment.

Old 04-02-2012, 04:56 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,995,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
"Bombed".......????

The fire burnt out before fire crews could even arrive....minor damage was reported.

I think a better term might be "large firecracker."
Yep. But "bombed" sounds better, more violent and dangerous and radical, than the reality of somebody just lighting a match on a newspaper.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:00 PM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
This statement reminds me of the so called "rockets" that Israel claims the Palestinians fire.

Are these a serious threat or not?
LOL, it's funny to see what topic people show up to grind their axes on.....and lo and behold it's Israel which you drag into a thread about a planned parenthood bombing in Wisconsin.

Thanks for the predicability there Mel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies