Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2012, 07:27 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,471,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Surely you don't expect me to believe those twisted insulting sentences.

No man can know the MIND of God - But HE did write a book so that we might know somethings about HIM!

Who named "Orion" ??? you can't answer that question.

What was the name of the first woman? what did God name her - you can't answer that simple question either Hint: Adam named her Eve - what did God name her before that ??
I did not insult you. I just point out your hypocrisy. You claim that no man can know God, but you self-righteously speak on God's behalf.

Why do I have to know who named Orion? Plus, Lilith was supposedly the first women in the Abrahamic religion who was thrown out of the garden of evil for failing to submit to Adam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2012, 07:27 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,786,521 times
I'd much rather give credence to one of the greatest scientific minds that ever existed; A mathematics professor for 29 years... Sir Issac Newton!

If.....................any of you would simply take the time necessary to listen and learn from this GREAT SCIENTIST ; you just might walk away possessing some actual knowledge!

Old 04-11-2012, 07:28 PM

Quote:
You -------- never existed! Until .. ... ! (you figure out the rest).
Until my father got that twinkle in his eye.

Yawn...I grow tired of this. Have fun.

Old 04-11-2012, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Common Anomaly View Post
I did not insult you. I just point out your hypocrisy. You claim that no man can know God, but you self-righteously speak on God's behalf.

Why do I have to know who named Orion? Plus, Lilith was supposedly the first women in the Abrahamic religion who was thrown out of the garden of evil for failing to submit to Adam.
WRONG..................GOD NAMED HER........................ADAM!

It is written so simple and everyone passes right past it every time because they are in too much of a rush.

Jesus re-enforced this when he said.. For this cause shall a man marry & "The two shall become ONE".

In the day HE CREATED THEM... HE created them male & female and HE CALLED THEIR NAME ADAM.

Old 04-11-2012, 07:35 PM

Quote:
I'd much rather give credence to one of the greatest scientific minds that ever existed; A mathematics professor for 29 years... Sir Issac Newton!

If.....................any of you would simply take the time necessary to listen and learn from this GREAT SCIENTIST ; you just might walk away possessing some actual knowledge!
Lets put your credence to the test.
Differentiate y = [x^2(2x -1)^3] / (x^2 + 3^4)

Old 04-11-2012, 08:06 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I would want a neurosurgeon who studied both the Bible and biology.
Without a study of biology, your surgeon would be useless. Apparently, your biblical god only heals through the use of science.

Old 04-11-2012, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Quite simple; actually He lost a bet with Satan; and He had to turn the world over to Satan.

We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against spiritual wickedness (in the atmosphere) In high places.

Satan is the god of this atmosphere - he controls all; that God allows him to control and satan has 3 distinct purposes - Steal - Kill & Destroy.

If you want to blame someone blame EVIL ,it is the opposite of LIVE!!
Someone should tell your god that gambling is evil.

Old 04-11-2012, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiafrog View Post
Strawman alert!

I have seen this garbage a million times. It overlooks the obvious. What if God desired to create a world in which free will did exist? If God is benevolent, then free will would mean doing the opposite of benevolence, or evil, and then we would be the authors of it. No Satan crap. Also, the allowance of free will would keep any sort of god from interfering with our choice.

Evil is created by the people, and for the people. Stop trying to blame a possible god that you don't believe in with **** poor, used philosophy and go join habitat for humanity or something.

Know what you are defending.

Isaiah 45:7 (King James Version):
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Old 04-11-2012, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Know what you are defending.

Isaiah 45:7 (King James Version):
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

For this reason was Pharoah raised... That I might pour out MY Wrath on him.

The Pot cannot say to the potter - why did you make me this way.

HIS CHOICE TO DO WHAT EVER HE WANTS!

HE IS ALL POWERFUL

YOU are a mere molecule a speck in this vast universe... WHO ARE YOU?? To dare question God?

Old 04-11-2012, 08:15 PM

Quote:
For this reason was Pharoah raised... That I might pour out MY Wrath on him.

The Pot cannot say to the potter - why did you make me this way.

HIS CHOICE TO DO WHAT EVER HE WANTS!

HE IS ALL POWERFUL

Whatever. Your god chooses to create and partake in evil. It is written.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies