Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2012, 06:57 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,595,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimMe View Post
Blame affirmative action for that. Blacks have to fight against the suspicion that their education is the result of racial preferences in college admissions. Michelle Obama is a prime example. Her senior's thesis at Princeton is so poorly written that one has to question the value of an "education" at so prestigious a school.
How in the world did you ever manage to get your hands on Michelle Obama senior thesis....do tell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2012, 07:03 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,380,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
Not really, most whites are racist they just don't resort to violence but most if not all whites have a very low opinion if blacks in general. Even educated blacks have to prove they're educated.
All "whites" are trying to do is avoid being victims. I actually like blacks for many reasons( and despise the white creation known as SWPL) , but why live in a primarily black neighborhood? I know if some incident involves race I will be singled out. Why make myself a target? I would hazard to say that is what most white on black racism is about. Black on black crime is bad enough, but then I have to be a the cue ball that glows in the dark? Have you ever given this any thought?

White racism tends to show up in our institutions. Since these are socially and democratically controlled the white racist minority is ineffective and marginalized to the point we have Obama and Opra. Thus those racists are a minor threat. Any black racist minority that acts violently is a big threat and that is what we are dealing with. Its also what the rest of you will deal with if you continue to let them isolate you.

If nothing is done every other race will flee, wall off, and segregate themselves. Stop the one sided race hustling. Time to look in the mirror too.

Old 04-24-2012, 07:05 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,923,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
How in the world did you ever manage to get your hands on Michelle Obama senior thesis....do tell.

Read the full thesis here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz1t0gDGLWn

and it isn't very good.

Old 04-24-2012, 07:42 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,595,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post

Read more: Michelle Obama thesis was on racial divide - Jeffrey Ressner - POLITICO.com

and it isn't very good.
If this is indeed Michelle Obama senior thesis " it wouldn't set the World on fire" but its just one of dozens of academic works of a young woman , before she got into her heavy weight academics in "Grad School" in which she grad with honors.

Old 04-24-2012, 07:46 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,118,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post

Read more: Michelle Obama thesis was on racial divide - Jeffrey Ressner - POLITICO.com

and it isn't very good.
How about just part 1. Please offer your critiques.

Old 04-24-2012, 07:51 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,670,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
If this is true, why don't they step up and say something about it?
How do you know they haven't?

Old 04-24-2012, 07:51 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,402,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
Let's remember, first, that the majority of black people don't subscribe to this.

Let's remember, next, that there is a very ugly minority among black people who, regrettably, do.

It's all about teching everyone in this nation to discern between the two groups.

The 50-cent word for this is discrimination, and there's nothing wrong with discrimination of this sort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
If this is true, why don't they step up and say something about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
"They"? Can't even say who "they" are?
Funny, sounds like the same racism you're complaining about.

Do you, as a white person, speak out about every crime committed by whites, skin heads, in particular?

Funny, I've never seen it on CD.

"They"? Can't even say who "they" are?

"Let's remember, first, that the majority of black people don't subscribe to this."

Is it a reading comprehension issue?

Old 04-24-2012, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
the lamestream media started this race war. they posted a pic of one inocent looking travon martin when he was 14, but in reality he is 17 years of age and 6 foot plus,and looks like a thug. on the other hand the lamestream media posted a bad looking mug shot of of zimmerman.. whats up with that..??? well of course it was done on purpose!!! and there you have it the begining of a race war..
What does a thug look like? I think Bernie Madoff was one of the biggest, nastiest thugs in American history.

Quote:
i would like to know why plack people consider zimmerman, a half hisapnic half white person, a white dude??? but consider the big obamanator who is half black half white, a black guy.. shouldn't they both be considered half breeds?? ohhh wait i know how it works!!!! twisted stuff
Didn't know "half breed" was a race. Didn't know "Hispanic" was a race.

Old 04-24-2012, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
This is why the 2nd Amendment is in place folks. Protect yourselves!

I have firearms accessible to pretty much every room in our house. If a contingent of 20 thugs approached my house intending to do harm, it's a damn near guarantee that they wouldn't make it out of my yard.
ITG Speaks Again!

Old 04-24-2012, 08:02 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,402,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Did white people back in the day step up and do anything about mob lynchings in the south? Did they SAY anything about that?

I'm talking the 1920's, 30's, etc.
We all know the relatively recent past...

I knew someone on the left would make excuses for racist mob violence against a white male.

I just knew it.

NFN...What does events which happened before any of us were born have to do with this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies