Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 06:49 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,129,807 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
If the shoe fits.....

Eye on Occupy: ‘Happy May Day, now go kill’; Update: Attempted bridge bombers confirmed Occupiers | Twitchy

6,990 arrests in connection with Occupy between since its inception September 17, 2011 to April 26, 2012.

OccupyArrests.com

How many Tea Party connected arrests happened? Please remind me.
I've already stated multiple times why this incident doesn't discredit the movements motives. If you'd like me to re-explain it, I gladly will.

Many of those arrests were unjust. Some arrests should've been made in the police ranks. Both sides dealt with some corruption.

Compilation of Police Brutality at #OWS/ Woody Guthrie - YouTube

OWS: Occupy Oakland Violence - Police Shoot Veteran In The Face - Protesters In War Zone - YouTube

US marine defends OWS protesters against police brutality - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2012, 06:49 PM

6,464 posts, read 13,442,036 times
Quote:
How many Tea Party connected arrests happened? Please remind me.
Not enough apparently:

The Tea Party Never Got Pepper Sprayed - Forbes

Old 05-01-2012, 06:56 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,129,807 times
Quote:
FBI Busts Occupy Cleveland Members in Alleged Bomb Plot | Media Trackers Ohio

Occupy Cleveland throws their own under the bus here:
What else can you do but ban those you disagree with or who act out of line? What else do you want Occupy Cleveland to do. Please explain.

Old 05-01-2012, 07:28 PM

1,438 posts, read 1,146,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Are you really trying to call the Occupy group terrorist?? Do you work for some PR firm or for the government?
I call a duck a duck. Don't you?

Quote:
I don't think many will take up for lazy whiny violent brats, or anarchist.
They're all the same thing IMO. They all want something and they want someone to give it to them. For example, anarchists "demonstrate" so that they can get rid of government because they want to be able to do whatever they want.

Quote:
There are some who understand what your trying to do and can see beyond it.
What exactly do you think I'm trying to do? Enlighten me.

Quote:
The Occupy Movement is not a terrorist movement. Just stop lying. Or better yet, quit being asanine.
What is it then? They break things, hit people with bricks, very often talk about killing people, now they're bombing things. I'm pretty sure they are graduating from trust fund babies with entitlement issues to a possible threat.

Old 05-01-2012, 07:39 PM

39,878 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
The Top Ten Non Reported News Items Of This Story.
10.One of the OWS terrorists took a dump IN a police car, not on it.
9.White terrorists, is that anything like a white hispanic?
8. Their motives: We need to rebuild our infrastructure so we have more to blow up.
7. Eric Holder suggested giving the anarchists real explosives but was talked out of it.
6. George Soros has already paid their bail, they were out in 24 hours.
5. Obama issued a statement, " I gave the order to arrest them." What a gutsy decision.
4. Nancy Pelosi has issued orders to increase watches on returning war vets and Tea Party members. Did you know she lives in the White House attic?
3. The TSA wanted to know if they were going to surgically implant the explosives inside themselves, or if any 4 year old girls or 80 year old grannys in wheelchairs were involved.
2. MSNBC will take a big hit in the ratings, these anarchists was 25% of their Ohio viewership.
1. Joe Biden joked that Mitt Romney would have let them blow it up.
LMAO, now I gotta wipe beer off my monitor.

Old 05-01-2012, 07:43 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,835,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
LMAO, now I gotta wipe beer off my monitor.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:53 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post
Anarchists, OWS, lazy whiny violent brats , I don't care! If you decide to blow something up, and as a result hurt many people, to prove a point you are crazy and should be removed from society.

Are you defending these people?

In Chicago or Thurmont, MD (near Camp David where the G8 has decided to move)?

My family and I are going out of town regardless. They established that this morning.
So, you have no proof, yet you're blaming one group.
I'm trying to wait until there's actual proof.
I'm not blaming one group with no proof. Some people prefer to blame based on Faux.
Thanks for the family update!

Old 05-01-2012, 10:03 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post
I call a duck a duck. Don't you?

They're all the same thing IMO. They all want something and they want someone to give it to them. For example, anarchists "demonstrate" so that they can get rid of government because they want to be able to do whatever they want.

What exactly do you think I'm trying to do? Enlighten me.

What is it then? They break things, hit people with bricks, very often talk about killing people, now they're bombing things. I'm pretty sure they are graduating from trust fund babies with entitlement issues to a possible threat.
Don't you want to get rid of parts of government, like a woman's right to choose?
That makes you an anarchist by your definition.
I support OWS, I've never hit anyone with a brick; you're saying that OWS is bombing thing?
Read some of the rw gun nuts on CD, they talk about killing people.
Now you're blaming trust fund kids.

Got anything but your opinion to support any of your comments?

The hypocrisy is both weak and astounding.

Old 05-01-2012, 10:11 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
So, you have no proof, yet you're blaming one group.
I'm trying to wait until there's actual proof.
I'm not blaming one group with no proof. Some people prefer to blame based on Faux.
Thanks for the family update!
Did you miss the news? Occupy Cleveland ADMITTED at least three of these guys belong to the movement.

And then of course the ringleader back in March was interviewed by a local paper, speaking for Occupy Cleveland.

And then we have their OWN facebook pages, touting their affiliation with the bowel movement.

What more do you need?

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/loc...-with-movement

Quote:
Occupy Cleveland cancels 'May Day' rally, says bomb suspects involved with movement

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmem...ing_occupy.php
http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/01/oc...ear-cleveland/

What's the next excuse?

Old 05-01-2012, 10:25 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
It doesn't matter to these nuts. The occuppy folks admit these looney birds were with em and these folks will sit and argue all night that they weren't. It defies logic. Of course these are the same folks who sit there while Obama lies to them on a daily basis and claim it's not happening too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies