Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 10:35 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,607,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
Ron Paul the lone voice of reason in the House, says funding Israel will lead to war.
Anyone else see his wisdom?
'It will lead to war' - Ron Paul fights to end military aid for Israel — RT
Naturally! And if Israel wasn't funded, Planet Earth would be a model for the rest of the universe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2012, 10:45 AM

4,320 posts, read 4,786,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Naturally! And if Israel wasn't funded, Planet Earth would be a model for the rest of the universe.

WOW.. what the heck are you smoking?? What you just said was If Israel wasn't funded all the abortions and murder / corruption and fraud and lying would suddenly disappear. The earth would be a model??

Thanks for telling us & openly displaying the extent of your limited logic and reasoning!:smac k:

Old 05-10-2012, 10:46 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,729,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Your point?
Ummm the point? The OP thinks our support of Isreal is the cause of all the strife in the world today. I think our "support" of Isreal is the cause of the tenious peace (for lack of a better description) we enjoy today. Isreal is a like a barking dog on a leash..If we let go (stop our support) the other dogs in the region will gang up on him. I submit that the Jews will not go down without takeing the region maybe the world along with them.....Kind of like insurance or dealing with the mob...Pay us or we'll burn your friggin house down.....

Old 05-10-2012, 10:51 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,938,715 times
“Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can’t help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East.”
— John Sheehan, S.J. (a Jesuit priest)

Old 05-10-2012, 11:24 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
And Paul and his minions wonder why fundamentalist Christians and Jews do not support him, along with the rest of the sane voters in this Nation. August will put an end to this stupidity, Paul will be old history and hopefully is minions will go with him.

Old 05-10-2012, 11:41 AM

744 posts, read 812,097 times
I am just really mad that Israel spies on us and sells our technology, I guarantee they would stop those activities if we threatened to cut aid to them. I can understand giving them some aid because allies in the middle east are hard to come by and they are also a westernized country but 4 billion see,ms a bit excessive to me considering they are a 1st world country.

Old 05-10-2012, 12:04 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,786,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
IMHO the Christian God has little to do with the Middle East. That part of the world is ruled by Satan disguised as Mammon the God of Greed. Peace would be an economic disaster for the rulers of all sides as well as the Bankers supplying the money.
Say that to any Arab in the middle east and they will behead you!

This conflict is over 5,000 years old from two brothers!

Ishamel & Issac! Go tell any person in the mid east that Abraham's sons are just a figment of the imagination! Fortunately here in this country YOU ARE PROTECTED!

Old 05-10-2012, 12:10 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
I got news for all you Israel haters.

NOT supporting Israel will lead to world war.

Old 05-10-2012, 12:15 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,872,403 times
Is it possible to ever discuss Israel rationally? Israel is a small and imperfect country in the middle east. Many Jews live there because they were kicked out of Europe or Islamic countries. The place isn't North Korea or utopia. The world is not going to end because it exists. World war isn't going to break out because there are Jews living in the ME and Muslims don't like that fact.

Enough already. Some you should be off at Stormfront where you'd clearly be much more at home.

Old 05-10-2012, 12:28 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,867,563 times
Ron Paul would bring us back to the isolationist preworld war II era with its neglect of dangers. One only has to relise that radfical muslim lewaders also stood with Hitler andf that hasn't changed since.They take every opportunity to avocate the same deaths to all jews that Hitler did. They are one and the same .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies