Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2012, 11:26 AM

1,615 posts, read 2,575,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
That bit of nonsense is ridiculous!

Hebrew and Greek languages have no double meanings! English is full of those type words.

deception is the norm today - twist the simple word meanings around to fit your ideology!
Now in today's society we cannot even give the PROPER definition of marriage.

God created everything - NO! That is just not acceptable in todays Jaywalking mentality Nothing created everything!

That is just like expecting a tornado to fully assemble a 747 Jet liner when it sweeps through a junk yard.
i'm sorry but the God of the Bible is NOT the God people experience when they pass away. the God of the bible isn't any more real than Zeus or Thor, it's already been PROVEN as such in so many numerous ways it's astounding.

if you are using jewish mythology to actually wreck REAL PEOPLE's lives than there's this thing called the law of karma, it will apply to YOU what goes around comes around.

discriminate against people because they have one small difference from you and it will happen to you in the future. that's the way it works.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2012, 11:30 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I put this in the political forum because of the annoucement made by the President recently regarding his feelings towards gay marriage

Here is my question/thoughts, there seems to be more gay/homosexuals in this country now than in the decades past, could it be because we are using more artifical additives in our food along with the increase of various medications and birth control pills that are flushed through our systems and eventually end up in the water system. There have already been reports of fish/frogs with altered reproductive systems in our lakes and rivers. I do believe that many gay men and women are born that way and the increase thier numbers has made me curious. If this is the case there are going to be alot more disenfranchised people in the near future.

Your thought on this subject.
Why do people like you find homosexuality such a highly fascinating subject?

Old 05-11-2012, 11:36 AM

7,923 posts, read 8,847,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephler View Post
Homosexuality was not created by any thing or any one... it's just nature.
Absolutely!
I think the problem occurs when other things that are created by man start to influence how we think........... The concept of God was created by man and unfortunately it is still poisoning mankind.

Old 05-11-2012, 11:38 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times
Default 1,500 animal species practice homosexuality

"One fundamental premise in social debates has been that homosexuality is unnatural. This premise is wrong. Homosexuality is both common and highly essential in the lives of a number of species," explains Petter Boeckman, who is the academic advisor for the "Against Nature's Order?" exhibition.

1,500 animal species practice homosexuality

When the little bluebird
Who has never said a word
Starts to sing Spring
When the little bluebell
At the bottom of the dell
Starts to ring Ding dong Ding dong
When the little blue clerk
In the middle of his work
Starts a tune to the moon up above
It is nature that is all
Simply telling us to fall in love

And that's why birds do it, bees do it
Even educated fleas do it
Let's do it, let's fall in love

Cold Cape Cod clams, 'gainst their wish, do it
Even lazy jellyfish do it

I've heard that lizards and frogs do it
Layin' on a rock
They say that roosters do it
With a doodle and ****

Some Argentines, without means do it
I hear even Boston beans do it

When the little bluebird
Who has never said a word
starts to sing Spring spring spring
When the little bluebell
At the bottom of the dell
Starts to ring Ding ding ding
When the little blue clerk
In the middle of his work
Starts a tune

The most refined lady bugs do it
When a gentleman calls
Moths in your rugs they do it
What's the use of moth balls

The chimpanzees in the zoos do it,
Some courageous kangaroos do it

I'm sure sometimes on the sly you do it
Maybe even you and I might

Old 05-11-2012, 11:42 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,456,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I put this in the political forum because of the annoucement made by the President recently regarding his feelings towards gay marriage

Here is my question/thoughts, there seems to be more gay/homosexuals in this country now than in the decades past, could it be because we are using more artifical additives in our food along with the increase of various medications and birth control pills that are flushed through our systems and eventually end up in the water system. There have already been reports of fish/frogs with altered reproductive systems in our lakes and rivers. I do believe that many gay men and women are born that way and the increase thier numbers has made me curious. If this is the case there are going to be alot more disenfranchised people in the near future.

Your thought on this subject.
There are no more or less homosexuals in the USA than at any time in history. They are simply more vocal and visible now that it has gradually become socially acceptable to be homosexual. Which makes it seem like there are more of them.

Combine that with the glamorization of homosexuality in entertainment and you've got an explosion of gay friendly sexual imagery in the media which translates to young people and the sexual confusion they are exhibiting today (e.g. young girls and boys playing with bisexuality, gender confusion, etc.). School systems teaching homosexuality to kindergartners to desensitize and normalize them at a very young age to gay "culture".

The downfall of American society.

Let's also not forget that in the classical era homosexuality was quite acceptable. It was religion that took hold of the Roman/Greek empires and crushed all of the lechery that was quite the norm. I have a feeling that many gays still resent that today it's not so easy to pick up young boys for sex as it was during the time of Julius Caesar and Caligula, and another reason why they have such a disdain for religion and Roman Catholicism because of the hypocrisy of the gay Priests having their way with all those young boys under the guise of the Almighty.

Old 05-11-2012, 11:51 AM

4,320 posts, read 4,786,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
i'm sorry but the God of the Bible is NOT the God people experience when they pass away. the God of the bible isn't any more real than Zeus or Thor, it's already been PROVEN as such in so many numerous ways it's astounding.

if you are using jewish mythology to actually wreck REAL PEOPLE's lives than there's this thing called the law of karma, it will apply to YOU what goes around comes around.

discriminate against people because they have one small difference from you and it will happen to you in the future. that's the way it works.
A well respected surgeon dies - she is under water for 15 minutes when she drowns;

I find it truly BEYOND amazing she says the same things that Josephus said 2,000 years ago!

Notice - I did not use the bible; but the accounts of a well respected historian who was known for his love to tell the truth. He is well respected today as historically accurate.

He wrote to the greeks - because they were convinced that when you die you simply cease to exist! Josephus wrote his discourse to the greeks concerning hades!

AS IS COMMONLY KNOWN he wrote.. ..then he went on for pages to describe what happens when a person dies.

We have all heard of people that have died and come back to life from all parts of the globe - they all have the exact same thing to say using the exact same words.

Each of them have re-enforced what Josephus said and wrote about! 2000 years ago!
PROOF POSITIVE!!

But you.. are much smarter !! except you have NO PROOF!

Old 05-11-2012, 11:58 AM

Quote:
A well respected surgeon dies - she is under water for 15 minutes when she drowns;

I find it truly BEYOND amazing she says the same things that Josephus said 2,000 years ago!

Notice - I did not use the bible; but the accounts of a well respected historian who was known for his love to tell the truth. He is well respected today as historically accurate.

He wrote to the greeks - because they were convinced that when you die you simply cease to exist! Josephus wrote his discourse to the greeks concerning hades!

AS IS COMMONLY KNOWN he wrote.. ..then he went on for pages to describe what happens when a person dies.

We have all heard of people that have died and come back to life from all parts of the globe - they all have the exact same thing to say using the exact same words.

Each of them have re-enforced what Josephus said and wrote about! 2000 years ago!
PROOF POSITIVE!!

But you.. are much smarter !! except you have NO PROOF!
The greatest mystery of life is death, and nobody comes back from "the other side" once they fully cross over to let us know what is going on over there and what happens when you die.

But that's been discussed and is being discussed on other forums around here, you should check them out.

Old 05-11-2012, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post

If the church and religion had not turned its back on homosexuals by calling them heretics, and instead held them up as icons, how do you think gays would feel about God and religion today? I think all gays would have a very different opinion.

Religion by and large does not support homosexuality. So, that can't be used by gays to support their lifestyle, instead they'll hitch their wagon on the black civil rights movement because they think their sexuality/sexual orientation is a civil right. Sexual orientation for some people "just is" and in many cases it's fluid and can change over time - it's not a civil right. I'd say it's moreso a human rights issue.

Old 05-11-2012, 12:03 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,786,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
The greatest mystery of life is death, and nobody comes back from "the other side" once they fully cross over to let us know what is going on over there and what happens when you die.

But that's been discussed and is being discussed on other forums around here, you should check them out.
So what you are saying is that the surgeon was lying and 2000 years ago Josephus was lying and all these people just made up the same exact story??

Nobody comes back?? Jesus Christ did! Lazarus did!

Paul the Apostle was an historical figure also - more books are written about him than any other person on this planet.

He says the exact opposite of what you claim; he provides proof you provide presumption

Old 05-11-2012, 12:08 PM

6,424 posts, read 13,248,735 times
Quote:
OH just SHUT UP or provide proof (which you cannot ever do)!

I want to know how one cell created everything and evolved into millions of different species from one stupid cell.. Where did the cell come from?

I want proof - but no one can ever provide it! End of Story! Go to cell!
It's called evolution..proven. I'm not going to supply links for you, you'll just shoot them down.

But none of that is about this topic.

Quote:
End of Story! Go to cell!
And that little bit, hmm, well thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies