Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 09:25 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Exposer View Post
No I will not. They are now open to ridicule and public scrutiny. I will do that this election season in many public formats. Obama dragging them into this for political gain welcomes it.
Dragging them into it? Obama as a dad, mentioning his kids in an interview and how they tell him how they feel about things is not parading his kids around as Frau Palin did with hers. We see very little of the Obama girls, considering the fact that they are the children of the POTUS. Palin, on the other hand, put her brood on display at every opportunity and used them as props. Now mama pitbull is advising her offspring to use her yap to stay in the limelight. If Bristol Palin had any class, she'd leave the smear campaigning to her snarky mother, but alas, the Wasillian apples obviously do not fall far from the tree. Just another example of the dumbed down media coverage that will pretend that even an inconsequential nobody has anything relevant to say.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 05-15-2012 at 10:01 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2012, 09:32 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
No I will not. They are now open to ridicule and public scrutiny. I will do that this election season in many public formats. Obama dragging them into this for political gain welcomes it.
What a trollish attitude.

Old 05-15-2012, 09:51 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
My goodness, Bristol (and the rest of the Palins) are like a neverending episode of Jerry Springer. Maybe Bristol should spend more time trying to get her "baby daddy" (who now has knocked up another trailer tramp) to pay some child support versus talking about the president's children.

Old 05-15-2012, 10:31 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,113,905 times
Obama didn't ask his kids what he should do. They presented him w/ a real-life consequence of policy decision that he couldn't explain or justify, and THAT is what made him realize the correct course.

Old 05-15-2012, 11:22 AM

3,265 posts, read 3,194,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Obama didn't ask his kids what he should do. They presented him w/ a real-life consequence of policy decision that he couldn't explain or justify, and THAT is what made him realize the correct course.
Shush now, don't be bringing none of that godless heathen nuance garbage into this discussion of idiocy.

Old 05-15-2012, 11:25 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,939,933 times
Quote:
Internet tough guy picking on little children who aren't blogging, fame whoring or tripping over themselves drunk and high. Enjoy those keyboard muscles.

Old 05-15-2012, 11:50 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,371,062 times
Quote:
You don't believe Sasha and Malia will never use their parents influence and fame in any aspect in their future lives?
Eisenhower's kids didn't, Nixon's kids didn't, Carters kids didn't, Ford's kids didn't, Reagans kids were already celebs, Clinton's kid didn't, Bush II's kids didn't.

With this track record, who do you think Obama's kids will be different? The children of the White House very seldom go on to lead public lives. A few have, but very few in comparison to the number who did not.

Old 05-15-2012, 12:00 PM

Quote:
I seem to remember liberal bloggers and Hollywood crony's that degraded and mocked Trig Palin.

Truth Exposer
Okay and they were idiots. What's your point? Or were you assuming I was a Liberal and that was your lame attempt at calling me a hypocrite? Keep trying.

Old 05-15-2012, 12:13 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
In this case, it would’ve been nice if the President would’ve been an actual leader and helped shape their thoughts instead of merely reflecting what many teenagers think after one too many episodes of Glee.”
Too bad Sarah didn't teach Bristol to keep her legs crossed after one too many jello shooters!

Old 05-15-2012, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Are you so sure about Chelsea and her job of reporting at NBC? After all, she has absolutely no degree in Journalism.
She was a special correspondent for 3 months. You really think that is her taking advantage of being Bill Clinton's daughter or even being a journalist/reporter? Hahahahaha.

Making a Difference

Undergrad in History
Masters in Public Health
Pursuing Doctoral Degree

You may want to see a Doctor after that stretch. You may have pulled a hammy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies