Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 08:22 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,949,395 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Exposer View Post
You don't believe Sasha and Malia will never use their parents influence and fame in any aspect in their future lives?
They may and they may not. Who knows. Until that happens leave the speculation to the Oil Industry as your "what if" statement is irrelevant. Once they choose to do so then start your thread on C-D as to how they are milking the fame.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2012, 08:32 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,960,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Ironic commenting about Obama and teens attitudes, given the fact that her own mother had no idea what her teen daughter was up to.
Now this is something to hold against Sarah Palin........she's the only one that's had a daughter who crossed the lines of "I told you so"

Really if this is all you/others can come up with why keep up the gossip........

Old 05-15-2012, 08:38 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,739,039 times
Quote:
Great, someone who got knocked up as a teen gives us lectures on "family values". Who will be the next expert on what is good for the famliy, Charlie Sheen?

Bristol Palin Blames Obama's Daughters Sasha and Malia for His Embrace of Same-Sex Marriage - Speakeasy - WSJ

I guess that it is too much to expect that Ms Palin would understand the value of her child living in a world where people are regarded with respect and treated equally.

So sad to think of the hate that some must still be passing around their dinner tables.

The same people who believe that a fetus is its own person clearly believe that children lose that 'personhood' and by extension their right to their own feelings and opinions once they become old enough to express those feelings.

Ms Palin's mother respected her right to be an un-wed mother. Should we blame Ms Palin for the continued epidemic of teen pregnancies?

Old 05-15-2012, 08:39 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,960,951 times
Quote:
I think she's pretty and appears to be just as entertaining as her mom, in my book, that's attention worthy.

I'm a sucker for a pretty face, what can I say.
You can be nice!!

Old 05-15-2012, 08:39 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,739,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Can you give links to where the family complained bitterly? I'm calling your bs on this. They rarely mentioned it, at least not when Sarah was actively involved in politics, which, in case you braindeads haven't noticed, she no longer is.

I do not recall a single time seeing or hearing the Palins bitterly complaining. Prove it!

Search this forum. There are plenty of examples from 2008, 2009.

Old 05-15-2012, 08:40 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,857,932 times
Quote:
You don't believe Sasha and Malia will never use their parents influence and fame in any aspect in their future lives?
Let us hope so, all the great qualities. That we can't say about Bristol Palin.

Old 05-15-2012, 08:41 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,930,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Obama opened the door for such comments by using his daughters in his statement. Had Obama not used his daughter politically there would be nothing to look at there. Obama bears the responsibility for his daughters being targeted with such remarks.

Most fathers protect their daughters. For Obama, like Palin, the children are just political props.
Obama said his kids made him think about it. That does not give someone the right to rip into his kids. Not to mention Bristol mocked the Obama girls for watching "Glee".

I think Obama keeps his kids pretty protected. We don't hear nearly as much about them as we heard about say, the Kennedy kids back in the day.

Old 05-15-2012, 08:44 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,847,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
She has every damn right to speak when so much has been spoken and written about her.

Obama didn't write or say anything about her except to say that he felt that the children of politicians are off limits.

If anything, this proves how much of a low-class person she is. Also it is strange she is against gay marriage considering she is a fornicator and sin is sin. She should be stripped of the right to marry as well. Fornicator with a bastard child who is also "fatherless" according to tradition where a child is not considered "legitimate" unless it is born during marriage.

Old 05-15-2012, 08:50 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,857,932 times
Quote:
It won't happen!!!
Your crystal ball is either malfunctioning or the tears getting in the way.

Old 05-15-2012, 09:10 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,694,749 times
[quote=A&M_Indie_08;24307179]
Quote:
I have to agree with you, nothing a Palin says is important, just entertaining.[/quote]

I would say the same thing about Obama, but the floundering of America under him that continues is anything but entertaining

Just curious, why would you give Palin attention? If you ignore them, they will go away.... attention hounds with no substance
Then vote him out in October.

Oops! Not gonna happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies