Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2012, 08:07 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,207,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Then why do liberals hate on Sarah Palin who has 5 kids? Oh, because her youngest is disabled. Can't let the disabled be born, don't have any room for them. BUT I think they would still hate her for having 5 kids, 2 is enough for any woman. Talk about trying to control women.
I personally don't HATE anyone and I don't profess to speak for others. I didn't like Palin because she was an extremely weak candidate and a person. Troopergate, her lack of basic administrative skills, lack of intelligence and her abrasive personality. But I suppose you put all that aside becuz she has an R after her name.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2012, 08:08 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,168,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
No, we are not.
Yes, Republicans Anti-Choice anti-Women folks do NOT want women to have a right to their own body.

Old 05-30-2012, 08:12 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,168,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
You are right on some of your points, too.

But as pro-abortion people kill their children,"""

Ridiculous ....

""" and pro-life people bring theirs to term, public opinion begins to slide toward the pro-life side.

How many future pro-abortion Democrats have been aborted these past forty years? Thirty million, forty million?
I don't know how many but I do know that plenty of Republicans were aborted....and plenty of Christians.....

To think that only Democrats have abortions is just plain stupid and not factual.

Old 05-30-2012, 08:13 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,033,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Yes, Republicans Anti-Choice anti-Women folks do NOT want women to have a right to their own body.
(1) Abortion - is not about a woman's right to her own body - it is about destroying a human life.

(2) Being against abortion does not mean that a person hates women.

(3) Not all Republicans are pro-life in the abortion debate - some are pro-"choice".

(4) Do you claim that women who are opposed to abortion hate themselves?

Old 05-30-2012, 08:13 PM

102,233 posts, read 108,060,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Anyone that thinks that this poll confirms that Americans want abortion to be illegal -- or are supportive of Red States trying to restrict abortions, are fooling themselves.
That's our far right!

Old 05-30-2012, 08:14 PM

102,233 posts, read 108,060,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyndsong71 View Post
No they are not contraditions. The death penalty is punishing someone who has done something wrong, abortion is getting rid of/killing an innocent. HUGE differences.. I can see that and I'm pro-choice! sheesh!
The DEATH penalty involves DEATH. Being pro-DEATH penalty means you're anti-LIFE. Get it?

Old 05-30-2012, 08:15 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,207,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdxer View Post
What are the chuckles about?

Surely you misunderstood me.

Prior to the Sexual Revolution, sex was seen as inextricably linked with reproduction. The most tragic change has been to see them separated.
LOL, thanks for the laugh. Whorehouses and prostitution must be a recent development. Wouldst find them before, what? ROMAN TIMES?

Old 05-30-2012, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
So tell me, at what age are you ok with locking them up forever, executing them, and/or wishing they were never born becasue of whatever horrible thing they did?
You are asking me this question?

The answer is NEVER. I am against the death penalty and also opposed to mandatory life sentences. I would actually be happy if most prisons were torn down. Once we legalize drugs(as we should) we should only need a handful of lockups for real criminals(murderers, child molestors, ect...)

What is your point?

Old 05-30-2012, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
I don't know how many but I do know that plenty of Republicans were aborted....and plenty of Christians.....
???

How do you know what an unborn babies political affilation or religious faith is while they are in the womb?

Old 05-30-2012, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
Lol, the GOP has acted and spoken loud and clear, year after year how they feel about women. You continue to vote for the same angry old white men that are nothing but the he-men woman haters club. They call a hearing on women's health, but excluded women from the table. When one of the wingnut talking heads, such as sex tourist Rush, bashes women you all come rushing to their support.
You have bought into the liberal propaganda which misrepresents Republicans in order to demonize them.

Are you that gullible?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies