Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 08:13 PM

81 posts, read 255,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
The fact that there are more blacks, and Hispanics in prison than in college is not an accident. It is the result of a policy designed to shift industrial employment to the suburbs and overseas from the central city. This leaves the only real economy in the ghetto in the hands of the criminals. One of the major effects of this is to separate the people showing any incentive from the competition for college enrollment by putting them in jail. It insures that there will be a permanent ignorant underclass available for exploitation.

This American Aparitied (sp) is a shame to our country and society.
Oh come on, jobs move out from the city because its cheaper. There is no conspiracy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2008, 08:21 PM

81 posts, read 255,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 414Milwaukee View Post
I dont know how some of these people know so much about black people (NYLifes2shrt,Mysticaltyger and more) when they probablly met 3 black people in there life. They think of stuff and try to put it as a fact.
Like or

They know more about us (black people) than we know ourselves you guys..... are amazing.
Then please tell us (white people) what is the problem. Id honestly like to know.

Old 03-29-2008, 07:21 AM

762 posts, read 1,599,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat750 View Post
Then please tell us (white people) what is the problem. Id honestly like to know.
I didn't know there was a problem. Im honestly telling you.

Old 03-29-2008, 05:30 PM

604 posts, read 1,189,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat750

Quote:
Originally Posted by 414Milwaukee View Post
I didn't know there was a problem. Im honestly telling you.
I really hope the whole "us vs. them" thing would stop.....like this tendency to use the word "us" to mean "white people". Please refrain from including me in any of these generalizations just because I'm white. I do not wish to be associated with any such thinking. I didn't know there was a problem either.

Old 09-09-2008, 11:53 AM

1 posts, read 1,679 times
Default bull****

someone didn't tell both sides of this story. as a whole, there are more black millionairs than any other minority group is america. we dominate sports, the music and fashion industries. Need i remind you, we are the most "copy-cated" race in america, bar none. Like the saying goes "everybody wanna be a *****, but don't nobody wanna be a *****". Oh yeah, I've been the jail before. I saw waaaaaaaaayy more mexicans in there then blacks.

Old 09-09-2008, 03:34 PM

1,140 posts, read 2,207,949 times
College dorms are titanic wastes of $ anyway. For the dorm at my college, after I did the math, I figured out that I could buy a middle class home for the same price after 5 years. Dorms are SUCH WASTES OF MONEY! For the prices of a dorm I could be in a luxury apartment or buying a cheap home. For less than the dorm I am renting a three bedroom house and paying all the utilities. Maybe black students are just smarter than white students who are stupid enough to wanna be in a dorm.

Old 09-09-2008, 08:04 PM

14 posts, read 20,931 times
News, More blacks, Latinos in jail than college dorms: And who's fault is that?

Old 09-09-2008, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittenator1979 View Post
News, More blacks, Latinos in jail than college dorms: And who's fault is that?
the judge who put them in jail

Old 09-09-2008, 08:18 PM

14 posts, read 20,931 times
are you kidding, if you commit a crime it's your fault. Do you understand the concept of consequence? Apparently not. DO you understand why we put people in jail? To protect people who don't commit crimes.

Old 09-09-2008, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittenator1979 View Post
are you kidding, if you commit a crime it's your fault. Do you understand the concept of consequence? Apparently not. DO you understand why we put people in jail? To protect people who don't commit crimes.
its still the judges fault if he wasnt there the guy would still be free
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies