Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2012, 12:10 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,326,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Well wheres a hypothetical example for evidence, I need proof.

This I gotta see
Evidence for what? The value of learning about homosexuality or evidence for your ignorance. Both have been clearly posted on this thread.

Old 07-13-2012, 12:33 PM

8,323 posts, read 15,169,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
I'm sure that two males can teach their little girl how to clean herself when she starts having her periods....

I'm sure two lesbians can fully explain to the young boy why he's having erections and I'm sure that these two women can tell him how that felt when they had their first!
My divorced (heterosexual) father was able to handle the period thing just fine. He asked a female friend of the family what types of pads or tampons she recommended and I learned the rest by reading the boxes and stuff learned in sex ed.

If he can do it I'm pretty sure two males can handle it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post
This is what we should really be concerned about--whether a home is healthy or abusive, not the sex of the parents.
Pretty much.

Old 07-13-2012, 12:33 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Gays and children.

Just selfishness on the part of gays. The kid doesn't start to develop hoping for gay parents. Gays are thinking of their own desires first. Not the other way around.

It's a bad idea. And once the boy starts to grow up - the f@g Daddies will want to have sex with the kid.
The kid doesn't start developing thinking ANYTHING, as the brain is not formed yet.

Old 07-13-2012, 12:39 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,482,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
The kid doesn't start developing thinking ANYTHING, as the brain is not formed yet.
He will figure out as he grows up all the way into high school - that he lives with two gay people.

This will have an unnecessary negative effect on this young person. He will want to be normal. He won't be able to be normal.

Old 07-13-2012, 12:41 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,508,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
I could ask you the same. After all, you're the one avoiding a serious, direct conversation about just why you think homosexuality is wrong.

So, I take it you won't be offering any sort of reasoning or research to support anything you've stated here?

Why am I not surprised?
'Cause your gay.

Old 07-13-2012, 12:51 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,388,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
'Cause your gay.
Not that it would be a bad thing (clearly, because you can't tell us what makes it bad without lying), but no, I'm heterosexual.

Quote:
He will figure out as he grows up all the way into high school - that he lives with two gay people.

This will have an unnecessary negative effect on this young person. He will want to be normal. He won't be able to be normal.
There are countless links throughout this thread that prove you wrong about this.

Old 07-13-2012, 01:09 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,482,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
There are countless links throughout this thread that prove you wrong about this.
You can cite thousands of links about how a kid growing up in a two Daddy home is just fine.

You are still WRONG.

A boy needs a Mother and a Father that will instill by example, how a normal family exists.

Heterosexual parents will teach and advise their children on how to reach maturity at certain stages of their children's lives.

Homosexuality is NOT part of the plan.

Kids that grow up in homosexual households are forced to become something that they are probably not.

It's inflicted terror on the kid - who will eventually become an adult.

Abuse of a human being. And bad for society.

Old 07-13-2012, 01:15 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,388,858 times
Quote:
You can cite thousands of links about how a kid growing up in a two Daddy home is just fine.

You are still WRONG.
I'm supposed to take your word for that?
One person who's clearly basing their every statement on a mere want to believe homosexuality is bad?

Quote:
Kids that grow up in homosexual households are forced to become something that they are probably not.

It's inflicted terror on the kid - who will eventually become an adult.

Abuse of a human being. And bad for society.
You cannot support any of this with facts. Why should anyone here take you seriously?

Old 07-13-2012, 01:28 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,726 times
Quote:

Well said and bravo for putting something so essential in simple terms

No matter what, being straight which we know is normal will contradict the supposed homosexual guardian.

The grown child then, must contradict the example of the adult who is suggesting a caring and protective role.
Therefore any nurturing association rails against health and well being, for both the dependent and consequently society.

The curious item which repeatedly arises in society is the interest the homosexual has in these issues...and I'd like to know politely speaking, exactly how children are any of the homosexuals business to begin with.

Last edited by stargazzer; 07-13-2012 at 01:53 PM..

Old 07-13-2012, 01:34 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Well said and bravo for putting something so essential in simple terms

No matter what, being straight which we know is normal will contradict the supposed homosexual guardian.

The grown child then must contradict the example of the adult, who suggests a caring and protective role.

The curious item which repeatedly arises in society is the interest the homosexual has in these issues...and ?I'd like to know exactly how children are any of the homosexuals business to begin with
We give birth, and adopt the children that heterosexuals discard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies