Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2012, 07:57 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,230,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
You are wrong. And society will suffer for it.
"Gays and their lifestyle and wanting to get married and have children, hurt me directly by:"

1)
2)
3)
4)

Just fill in the list and provide sources that support your opinions.

Old 07-13-2012, 08:12 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,483,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
oh god the entire society will crumble because of the way i raise one child

how will we ever survive
Good enough. Gays have embraced each other and have tried to become accepted by society.

Great strides have been made to make an unhealthy and damaging ( chlamydia, AIDS ) lifestyle mainstream.

In other words gays have just beat down regular folks into saying - "Fine - be gay".

But nobody wants it in their neighborhood. Nobody wants it in their family. And if gay people cared enough about the rest of society - they would try to hide their abnormality.

This is the game. A real game.

Homosexuals and their supporters attempt to position themselves in such a way that they make their case from a standpoint of normalcy. It isn't getting traction. Gays are not going to be assimilated.

They are freaks in society and they should be aware of that.

As long as I live, I will fight against homosexuality. And you all need to have your heads examined.

Old 07-13-2012, 08:14 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,047,421 times
Quote:

But nobody wants it in their neighborhood. Nobody wants it in their family.

HAY LOOK ANOTHER STATEMENT THAT HAS NO BASIS IN REALITY WHATSOEVER.

Old 07-13-2012, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Good enough. Gays have embraced each other and have tried to become accepted by society.

Great strides have been made to make an unhealthy and damaging ( chlamydia, AIDS ) lifestyle mainstream.

In other words gays have just beat down regular folks into saying - "Fine - be gay".

But nobody wants it in their neighborhood. Nobody wants it in their family. And if gay people cared enough about the rest of society - they would try to hide their abnormality.

This is the game. A real game.

Homosexuals and their supporters attempt to position themselves in such a way that they make their case from a standpoint of normalcy. It isn't getting traction. Gays are not going to be assimilated.

They are freaks in society and they should be aware of that.

As long as I live, I will fight against homosexuality. And you all need to have your heads examined.

Old 07-13-2012, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
"Gays and their lifestyle and wanting to get married and have children, hurt me directly by:"

1)
Gay people influence my kids.
Quote:
2)
Gay people are filthy and full of diseases. True.
Quote:
3)
Gay people could care less about the institution of marriage between a man and a woman. All they care about is medical benefits.
Quote:
4)
Gay guys hit on normal guys and when they get their teeth knocked out they will deserve it.

Quote:
Just fill in the list and provide sources that support your opinions.
Sources?

Quit being so gay.

Old 07-13-2012, 08:26 PM

Who the Hell is Barack Obama?

The first gay President?

Wow, nice picture. I love his policies.

Good for gays ---- I guess.

Old 07-13-2012, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Gay people influence my kids.
How? Sources.

Quote:
Gay people are filthy and full of diseases. True.
How? Sources.

Quote:
Gay people could care less about the institution of marriage between a man and a woman. All they care about is medical benefits.
How? Sources.

Quote:
Gay guys hit on normal guys and when they get their teeth knocked out they will deserve it.
Proof? I've been to plenty of gay bars with my best friend - a lesbian - and no guys hit on me. Sources?

Quote:
Sources?

Quit being so gay.
I believe the vernacular you're looking for is "homosexual" because what you're literally telling me to do is to "quit being so happy."

Question - if you're so homophobic, why are you obsessed with calling others homosexual?

Old 07-13-2012, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Who the Hell is Barack Obama?

The first gay President?

Wow, nice picture. I love his policies.

Good for gays ---- I guess.
Again - you mean homosexuals. The term can and will be taken as you meaning happy.

Reading and grammar comprehension isn't your strong point, is it?

Old 07-13-2012, 08:33 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,047,421 times
Quote:
Sources?

Quit being so gay.
AKA:

"JUST LET ME BE A BIGOT IN PEACE DON'T ASK FOR ME TO SUBSTANTIATE MY UNSUBSTANTIATED OPINIONS"

Old 07-13-2012, 08:40 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,021,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
TL;DR

Summarize please.
Why should he? If you are too lazy to read his post - then leave the debate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies