Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2012, 10:47 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,835,178 times

Advertisements

Leftist propaganda!!!!!!

Bosom Buddies Opening - YouTube

Good god look at those hot shorts!!! I feel corrupted already.

Old 07-09-2012, 10:47 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,136,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
My children are in no way abused. The oldest graduated top 10 in her class in the Navy. The second is in his second year at UK.
The youngest makes all As and Bs. Is a cub scout, involved in the community, takes martial arts, and is a well rounded young man with wonderful manners, and an incredible vocabulary.
AND they all like the opposite sex.

They ALL are loving, and accepting human beings.
I couldn't be more proud of them.
Sounds like you dropped the ball on that whole "homosexual indoctrination" thing.
No toaster oven for you!

Old 07-09-2012, 10:48 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
What gives Liberals/Democrats/homosexual activists the right to force THEIR views and opinions onto anyone?

The only forcing comes from the left - it is their favorite tactic - if you can't persuade someone to your point of view - then make a law and enforce it at the point of a gun.

Listen to your own words. The homosexual activists want to dictate that their idea of what constitutes a family is healthy and normal(which it is not). What right do they have to do so? You are the one who asked - so take a stab at your own question.

How exactly does a homosexual couple marrying and adopting a child (or 3) affect you in ANY WAY?

Please, let me know. You're the one trying to BAN THINGS, not me. I want people who love each other and want to raise a family to do so, you're the one trying to stop that from happening because you think it's icky.

Old 07-09-2012, 10:51 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,521,064 times
The anger from the gay brigade is an interesting thing to watch.

Old 07-09-2012, 10:55 PM

33,548 posts, read 37,145,710 times
I have decided that bigots are not worth my time...It doesn't matter how much evidence you show them that they are wrong, they live to hate others....I say let them all stew in their own hatred.

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Not anger.... frustration. We're frustrated because you are trying to deny things to a group of people simply because you don't like it. They aren't doing anything to harm anyone (there are good and bad gay people, just as there are good and bad straight people) and they simply want to live their lives.

I have many, MANY gay and lesbian friends and it frustrates me to no end that they can't get legally married and in many places can't adopt. You have every right in the world to dislike them, but don't deny them rights because you think they're icky.

3,501 posts, read 3,136,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
Ooh! Ooh! Since we're going off of singular stories (as in the OP's story) and not the group as a whole, can I use my personal experience of (physical) abuse from my father (who to this day remains married to my mother) as proof that heteros shouldn't be parents?
I hear you, man. Seriously, I would have been better off being raised by a picture of my parents than by my actual parents.
I came out as kick-ass as I am in spite them, not thanks to them.

On the other hand, I know people who had two straight, married, loving and decent parents and they still grew up to be losers. Too bad there's not a magic formula that works for everyone.

Old 07-09-2012, 10:56 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,835,178 times
I just like pointing out that, as children, you don't hate gays. You learn it from other people that hate gays. They learned it from the Bible. They ignore all the other crap, cuz it's easy to hate gay people.
They gotta have a scapegoat, someone who they are "better than." I laugh at them. Because they're hypocrites.

10 Hints that Stewie is Gay - YouTube

Leftist..... progaganda.

Old 07-09-2012, 10:56 PM

33,548 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
The hate from bigots such as yourself is not interesting, it just make me feel dirty and in need of a shower.

Old 07-09-2012, 10:57 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
How exactly does a homosexual couple marrying and adopting a child (or 3) affect you in ANY WAY?

Please, let me know. You're the one trying to BAN THINGS, not me. I want people who love each other and want to raise a family to do so, you're the one trying to stop that from happening because you think it's icky.
Sigh... I have answered this questions probally close to a hundred times in these forums over the last months - doesn't anyone ever listen?

WHY does something have to affect me personally for me to be opposed to it. There is such a thing as a human society which we are all part of - we do not live in our own little bubbles. Ever heard the phrase "no man is an island". People's actions affect society as a whole - and in this case it harms children - which everyoine should be concerned about protecting.

Homosexual activists are shoving their agenda on the rest of us because they want forced acceptance of their deviant and unnatural lifestyle. That is why they want people to believe the myth that their "raising" kids is a good thing - it is not.

Children need the influence of both a male and female parent figure in order to develop properly. This was never questioned until the homosexuals began pushing their lifestyle and demanding acceptance - and it has not changed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies