Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2012, 05:02 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times

Advertisements

I don't see Biden or Obama's name on your list. Why is that? I mean that is what we were talking about. Did you lose focus again?

What war did they start? LOL. We are in a WAR they campaigned for in Afghan and he started one in Libya and soon to start one in Syria. Do you have anything more to add from awolbush.com? LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2012, 05:19 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,535,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Your president is a chickenhawk. So is your VP Biden. Hell he got five deferments and was finally turned away for asthma after a stellar high school atheltic career. As for Obama who knows where the hell he was. Community organizing somewhere. Of course they have a D so get a pass to you chickenhawk squealers. lol
Obama turned 18 in 1979. What war did he actively avoid?

Old 07-14-2012, 05:55 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,939,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
I think it's absurd that Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are criticising the olympic team for purchasing jerseys made overseas. They say that we should support American businesses.

I don't believe that. I think that a true patriot supports anyone who agrees with the ideas of our founding fathers. Smaller government. More freedom in the private sector. If I were starting a business, I would definitely consider going overseas to the most business-friendly country in which to operate.

Democrats don't even understand how their bad policies negatively affect not only Americans, but other people in foreign nations.

Or, maybe they actually do...

It seems that all they care about is keeping government at a high level (with many people depending on them) because they are incapable of doing anything productive and useful other than working as a professional politician. They don't have the productive skills to make a life for themselves, so they use government force to create a livelihood.
Patriotism means loyalty and love for ones country. If you prefer cheaper Chinese manufacturing to American, you are unpatriotic, simple as that.

Old 07-14-2012, 06:12 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
Quote:
I don't see Biden or Obama's name on your list. Why is that? I mean that is what we were talking about. Did you lose focus again?

What war did they start? LOL. We are in a WAR they campaigned for in Afghan and he started one in Libya and soon to start one in Syria. Do you have anything more to add from awolbush.com? LOL
And if John McCain were POTUS we would already be at war in Syria....so what is your point? Seriously son, have a seat \_

Old 07-14-2012, 06:17 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,585,553 times
Quote:

What war did they start? LOL. We are in a WAR they campaigned for in Afghan
The one your boy bush started 11 years ago and had eight years to figure out but never could.

Quote:
and he started one in Libya
Few things about Libya I need to school you on here...

a) Obama didn't start anything by answering the call of our NATO allies to take a side in the Libyan revolt which had been going on for some time.

b) Terrorist-harboring/sponsoring Qadaffi was deposed without the loss of a single American.

c) Look up "start" in a dictionary sometime. It's a good term to grasp.

Quote:
and soon to start one in Syria.
Typical.

Make something up, and then express phony outrage. That's called "crazy talk."

Quote:
Do you have anything more to add from awolbush.com? LOL

Seen enough right wing chickenhawks?

Old 07-14-2012, 06:28 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,479,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
I think it's absurd that Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are criticising the olympic team for purchasing jerseys made overseas. They say that we should support American businesses.

I don't believe that. I think that a true patriot supports anyone who agrees with the ideas of our founding fathers. Smaller government. More freedom in the private sector. If I were starting a business, I would definitely consider going overseas to the most business-friendly country in which to operate.

Such as Communist China! You are a Chinese patriot.

[but that's okay - because I am, too, or so says my iPhone...]

Old 07-14-2012, 06:30 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,005,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
I thought the KUchief mindset believes that Obama was in Kenya. Perhaps he avoided some draft there?

Old 07-15-2012, 02:51 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,017,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
All you have to do to back up your bold talk is to list the wars started by Obama.

Go.

Check this out, sonny.

Who served?
Ah - a left wing propaganda page - how informative!

Old 07-15-2012, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
Why didn't he join the military? Why didn't he serve? Was he even in Kenya's military? lol

Old 07-15-2012, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
And if John McCain were POTUS we would already be at war in Syria....so what is your point? Seriously son, have a seat \_
If?? LOL. You have some crystal ball thingy you utilize to prove the nonsense you toss around??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies