Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 04:24 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,280,580 times

Advertisements

Who, outside the White House, knows why those Dishonorable Disclosures were disclosed? Obama says that what the former CIA. SEAL and others involved in that document really bothers him because this kind of thing always comes out at election time. Of course, he called for an investigation to see who let the cat out of the bag about how those people managed to track down bin Laden but everything points at the White House since no people who guard our secrets daily have the opportunity to put out this kind of information Of course, this investigation will never turn anything up, or is not intended to do so.

Obama and The Politics of Treason | TheBlaze.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2012, 05:28 PM

3,786 posts, read 5,332,556 times
Obama will do anything to get re-elected. He is too young for Social Security and has no job skills whatsoever; thus, unemployment is a hard option for him to face.

Old 08-21-2012, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teak View Post
Obama will do anything to get re-elected. He is too young for Social Security and has no job skills whatsoever; thus, unemployment is a hard option for him to face.
I do wonder where a former lawyer who let his license go for whatever reason does when he loses the job he worked so hard and long to get. I just hope he loses it in November. That is, if he lets us vote.

Old 08-21-2012, 05:36 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Who, outside the White House, knows why those Dishonorable Disclosures were disclosed? Obama says that what the former CIA. SEAL and others involved in that document really bothers him because this kind of thing always comes out at election time. Of course, he called for an investigation to see who let the cat out of the bag about how those people managed to track down bin Laden but everything points at the White House since no people who guard our secrets daily have the opportunity to put out this kind of information Of course, this investigation will never turn anything up, or is not intended to do so.

Obama and The Politics of Treason | TheBlaze.com
Managed to read though the entire opinion piece and though the writer says he going to address the facts he never present any that actually prove anything, but that didn't stop him and or others from making plenty of accusations. So, as with the President ,I discount them as nothing more than a bunch of RWNJs with an obvious agenda, I loved where they make the accusation that the President is strong-arming government employees so that they will be afraid to speak, good to know who is coming up with the fear mongering and conspiracy theories, and it being on The Blaze is no surprise. I would not give them the time of day. Funny thing it reminded me of the swiftboaters for some reason, not sure why.

Old 08-21-2012, 05:38 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,393,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Managed to read though the entire opinion piece and though the writer says he going to address the facts he never present any that actually prove anything, but that didn't stop him and or others from making plenty of accusations. So, as with the President ,I discount them as nothing more than a bunch of RWNJs with an obvious agenda, I loved where they make the accusation that the President is strong-arming government employees so that they will be afraid to speak, good to know who is coming up with the fear mongering and conspiracy theories, and it being on The Blaze is no surprise. I would not give them the time of day. Funny thing it reminded me of the swiftboaters for some reason, not sure why.
It's all they have. The pan drippings of the paranoid and insane, empty, blowhard rhetoric with no basis in fact.

Old 08-21-2012, 05:38 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
I do wonder where a former lawyer who let his license go for whatever reason does when he loses the job he worked so hard and long to get. I just hope he loses it in November. That is, if he lets us vote.
I vote that if you make this outragous claim one more time you are not allowed to vote in November.

Old 08-21-2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
You know,very well, why you come up with the Swiftboaters and what Obama meant when said things like this happen at election time.

You know,very well, that those men who made that documentary were telling nothing but truth when they brought out all that about the methods they used to get things done being broadcast from the White House and favored writers was all truth. Of course, you had to have an excuse to use your favorite word, RWNJ, whatever that means.

Old 08-21-2012, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Beebe View Post
It's all they have. The pan drippings of the paranoid and insane, empty, blowhard rhetoric with no basis in fact.
How many facts did you throw out there in that post? I failed to see anything but LWNJ name calling and rhetoric.

Old 08-21-2012, 05:57 PM

Quote:
You know,very well, why you come up with the Swiftboaters and what Obama meant when said things like this happen at election time.

You know,very well, that those men who made that documentary were telling nothing but truth when they brought out all that about the methods they used to get things done being broadcast from the White House and favored writers was all truth. Of course, you had to have an excuse to use your favorite word, RWNJ, whatever that means.
Right Wing Nut Jobs. It's almost redundant.

Old 08-21-2012, 05:58 PM

Quote:
How many facts did you throw out there in that post? I failed to see anything but LWNJ name calling and rhetoric.
I'm not posting facts, I'm posting an opinion. I also did not use that acronym until the post where I just explained the definition to you. You don't know the difference between facts and opinions?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies