Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 07:57 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,534,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
1. bigots? How many minorities do you have in your family?

2. Chick-fil-a? Yes, I like it. Fascists tried to shut it down, but were unsuccessful.

3. Handouts? I get no government handouts. I pay in taxes several fold your income.

4. Tax cheats? See the Obama administration.

Again, if you have failed in society, due to lack of effort, low education, drugs or alcohol, or mental illness- vote democratic. The dems will always try to give you "free stuff" (taken from working people) in exchange for your vote.

This is why only property owners, business owners, vets, or active duty military and national guard should be able to vote. Everyone else is a freeloader.

I wait for the day the tea party tries to do this. I'm in two of those categories and would die stopping them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2012, 08:15 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,056,625 times
Quote:

2. Chick-fil-a? Yes, I like it. Fascists tried to shut it down, but were unsuccessful.

3. Handouts? I get no government handouts. I pay in taxes several fold your income.

^This.

As far as Robertson.... I didn't read into it or know what "whatever else" is, but the current administration and other Democrats have definitely used gay marriage as a way to get more votes (now that Obama "evolved" and conveniently changed his mind), and did remove God before all of the yelling and bickering on the floor of the convention to put that back in, despite the obvious lack of enthusiasm. So, Robertson isn't bringing up anything that wasn't already obvious.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:13 AM

9,961 posts, read 17,531,877 times
Quote:
This is why only property owners, business owners, vets, or active duty military and national guard should be able to vote. Everyone else is a freeloader.
Why stop there? Let's limit voting by value of property as well. My vote should be worth more than someone owning some worthless piece of sagebrush in the desert or plains. Sheesh...

Old 09-06-2012, 10:24 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Pat Robertson is astounded that not everyone is much of a narrow-minded bigot as he is? Stunning.
This ^^^^^^^^^^

Old 09-06-2012, 10:30 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,150,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
The Democratic Party is more representative of America's diversity. The Republican Party is mostly a white party.
I didn't know Marco Rubio, condolezza rice, colin powell, bobby jindel, susana martinez, were white.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:33 AM

Quote:

Again, if you have failed in society, due to lack of effort, low education, drugs or alcohol, or mental illness- vote democratic. The dems will always try to give you "free stuff" (taken from working people) in exchange for your vote.

Lol, democrats/liberals are some of the biggest racist. Have the stuff Joe Biden says would get a republican roasted in the media.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:36 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
Which God, I remember Jesus dealing with false believers"Lord Lord look what I have done in your name" and He responds with"Depart from Me I knew you not".

You speeking for GOD now? Their sin is between them and GOD and I recall something along the lines of ye without sin cast the first stone, and since we know you are a sinner yourself, maybe you should stick to worrying about your own issues.

You know thats a lie.
No it is NOT a Lie, it is nothing but the truth, here let me help ya; look at the two conventions, look at who votes for who and look at the posters here, if that is not enough evidence for you to see the truth it only means you refuse to open your eyes.

You tell em.
Since you obviously cannot?

Old 09-06-2012, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Pat Robinson is right. The Democrat party has become a party of sodomites, antichrist , god hating, communist, baby murderers, anarchist(occupy wall street) anti american, anti isreal/anti jewish, pro illegal, radical party.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:38 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,717,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Pat Robertson is astounded that not everyone is much of a narrow-minded bigot as he is? Stunning.
Your statement makes you narrow minded. As does mine. See how that works.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:39 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Sad part is, he's totally insane.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies