Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2012, 02:34 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
At least Taratova is looking for truth and not accepting what is purported to be truth by another leaner as the truth, as you have been. Why won't you at least look? Well, sure we know that you don't want to find out if what Taratova says before the last couple of posts just could be true. I can come in with two or three others to do what you and your buddies have done to Taratove and get you to the same place.
They haven't done anything to me.. but thanks Roy.. they are like vultures..lol

Obama is soo clean to them and they are soo wrong.. I bet Obama is hiding his school records because he must have said he was a foreign student to get school loans. Got to be lies there because the man can lie , a planned lie . And maybe Obama put down his religion as muslim.

Old 09-08-2012, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Or perhaps it only seems strange to those you have bought in to the theory that the people at Trinity UCC are anti-white, black supremacists and/or black segregationists. Nothing could be further from the truth.
I don't have to say anything. I post what they say.. Cone.. Wright..and it isn't loving white people and Wrights anti-Americanism is all over his words.

Old 09-08-2012, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Look at the congregation all through this video and it is easy to see that if 6 or 100 people were white all the blacks were in one place, all over the place.

Obama Spiritual Mentor: God Damn America - YouTube
Reverend Wright could pass for white. Reverend Wright lives in an all rich white neighborhood... monies given by the poor blacks.. sad.

Wright should be a servant to the people and he should be feeding the poor and his congregation serve him.

Old 09-08-2012, 02:44 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Meh...it's just another right wing fishing expedition.

I know both former attorneys and auditors at my office who voluntarily allowed their licenses to lapse because their career interests changed and they didn't want to keep investing time and money into the continuing education requirements. It's not such an unheard-of situation. And they could always go through the steps to reactivate their licenses if they so chose at a later time.
Not just fishing, but recycled fishing.
How novel.

Old 09-08-2012, 02:46 PM

174 posts, read 95,959 times
Default Why are the Obamas no longer in possession of their law licenses?

They don't need no stinking license!

Old 09-08-2012, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Roy, you have a magnificent chance to win the argument. Cite the part of the link you feel contradict jackmccullough's citation. Make a case, you know? But please stop the "if you disagree with me, you didn't read the link" schtick. It's getting tired. Particularly as you yourself don't feel obliged to read proffered links and have posted as much.

It's like saying Obama is clean of any infraction because a link exists on a website that says one can turn them in without an infraction.... that doesn't prove anything about the Obama's one way or another.

Old 09-08-2012, 03:22 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
Quote:
Did Clinton, as has been said by Snopes, give up his law license in Arkansas before he lied in the federal court and had it jerked by the Arkansas Bar? He sure didn't but then who, besides Snopes, is trying to make it look like he did.
Clinton was disbarred, as was Moochelle, who, contrary to at least one post in this thread, is NOT a member of the executive branch. She's just First Wookie which means nothing other than who she married.

Seriously, anyone who reads and believes snopes is one very low IQ person.

Old 09-08-2012, 03:30 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Go embarrass yourself.. you are wrong on the medical records..

President George*W. Bush : Health & Medical History

I can't find Obama's..
Ehm - it's on the same website.

President Barack Obama : Health & Medical History

First Google hit on "president obama medical history", btw.

Old 09-08-2012, 03:31 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,845,391 times
Quote:
Look at the congregation all through this video and it is easy to see that if 6 or 100 people were white all the blacks were in one place, all over the place.

Obama Spiritual Mentor: God Damn America - YouTube
Does the video show the whole denomination.

If you want to see a gathering of the denomination check out this video of Obama addressing the UCC General Synod in 2007.

Barack Obama addresses General Synod 26 in Hartford on Vimeo

Old 09-08-2012, 03:34 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Did Clinton, as has been said by Snopes, give up his law license in Arkansas before he lied in the federal court and had it jerked by the Arkansas Bar? He sure didn't but then who, besides Snopes, is trying to make it look like he did.
Clinton? Snopes? You're all over the place. I haven't referred to either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies