Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2012, 09:45 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,442,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Yeah, that was pretty ridiculous! I lived in Oregon (Eugene) over 15 years ago, and the main cities were a liberal bastion even back then - which has been true since even before I moved there, so anyone who claims otherwise is obviously clueless about the state.

Outside of the bigger cities it was fairly conservative & redneck-ish, and AFAIK that is still the case today.
Take a look at the red/blue voting map for California in 2008.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2012, 09:47 PM

30,438 posts, read 52,100,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
a blow-by-blow annihilation of a completely nonsensical premise is a 'cool story' to you? how odd. but i can see how some might think it a 'cool story.'
"Cool story, bro" is an expression - it basically means "boy was that a LONG reply!"

Quote:
yeah, the post you are so desperate for me to 'analyze' brings your little pal up to a grand total of:
Haha... yeah, I was just desperate for you to analyze it. How on earth did you pull that emotion from my (rather brief) question? This forum is too much sometimes, I swear.

Maybe this thread didn't pull out as many xenophobes as expected (they're busy on the illegal immigration forum, LOL), but it sure did pull out enough anti-liberal posts! Speaking of which, do we even know this principal's political leanings?

Old 09-13-2012, 09:49 PM

30,438 posts, read 52,100,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
Take a look at the red/blue voting map for California in 2008.
No need, since I already know it's liberal in most coastal cities, and conservative in the rural and inland areas (with a few exceptions). I've lived here for a good portion of my life, so I'm well aware of the divide! What does that have to do with my comment, though?

Old 09-13-2012, 09:54 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,703,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
really

let's go look.

did this poster 'express how much they despise immigrants "invading" their land,' per your claim?
nope. nothing about despising immigrants, or any one else.

next?

did this poster 'express how much they despise immigrants "invading" their land'?
nope. nothing about despising immigrants, or any one else. no mention of immigrants at all.

next?

did this poster 'express how much they despise immigrants "invading" their land'?
nope. nothing about despising immigrants, or any one else. no mention of immigrants at all. unless you consider people who move from CA to OR as 'immigrants'

next?

nope. nothing about despising immigrants, or any one else. no mention of immigrants at all.

so. there you are, zero for four. you clearly have no idea what the hell you're talking about
lol because you think like them so of course you see nothing wrong..move along , it would be pointless to continue

Old 09-13-2012, 10:04 PM

78,864 posts, read 61,050,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Artiste View Post
post #2 #3 #10 #12 etc i'm not pasting anymore... but like i said, you think like them so you wouldn't understand what i mean, beside i recognize your screen name so even to try to explain would be a waste of time.. have a nice day
Wow. you just grossly embarassed yourself.

LOL, my SO is 1/2 mexican and I'm incredibly pro-latino. So basically....

No te hagas un .......... (fill in the blank yourself mr. racist, if you know any spanish that is.......lmfao.)

Old 09-13-2012, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Artiste View Post
lol because you think like them so of course you see nothing wrong..move along , it would be pointless to continue
Evasive action! Evasive action!

LOL....even if some stormfronter runs into the thread spouting hate against latinos....you aret still the one defending people railing against the "racism" of using PBJ in a teaching lesson.

No matter anyone elses motivations or biases, it still doesn't make you coherent or correct.

My kids gradeschool is title 1 certified and heavily latino. If you want to push crap like this to help them learn, then you sir\madame or whatever....are wrong. That's a GREAT use of tax dollars to help poor kids.....if you are from mars.

Old 09-13-2012, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
"Cool story, bro" is an expression - it basically means "boy was that a LONG reply!"

Haha... yeah, I was just desperate for you to analyze it. How on earth did you pull that emotion from my (rather brief) question? This forum is too much sometimes, I swear.

Maybe this thread didn't pull out as many xenophobes as expected (they're busy on the illegal immigration forum, LOL), but it sure did pull out enough anti-liberal posts! Speaking of which, do we even know this principal's political leanings?
While I think all the "liberal" comments are uncalled for.....please note that people criticizing the stupidity of these actions are being called "racist". Let that sink in......I think there are parallels of stupidity here.

Old 09-13-2012, 10:58 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,573,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
As the illegal Mexican savages continue to invade this land, look for more of this garbage. Personally, I say let the invasion continue and I hope these 3rd worlders spread to the neighborhoods where liberals, academics, and elitists live behind gates.
At least we know how to cook and will show up for work on time...

Old 09-14-2012, 03:54 AM

2,699 posts, read 2,416,831 times
God, this just makes me wanna take my own head off with a shotgun. The stupidity of political correctness is overwhelming as hell. The idiots who set this up probably think whites are racist just for existing. I hope people snap out of this politically correct trance they're in and start protesting this bull****. As time goes on, garbage similar to this will only keep getting more common. Hopefully increasing frequency of this crap will help people snap out of it. I'm sick of this anti-white horse****.

Old 09-14-2012, 08:22 AM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,703,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Wow. you just grossly embarassed yourself.

LOL, my SO is 1/2 mexican and I'm incredibly pro-latino. So basically....

No te hagas un .......... (fill in the blank yourself mr. racist, if you know any spanish that is.......lmfao.)

lol the "i have a black/asian/hispanic friend/neighbor/postman" argument is so typical of you.. its hilarious...
y por favor parar, se lo que eres

but you can't be helped, you can't be reasoned with, you see only what you want to see , no matter if its a truth or a lie, i can't debate someone who doesn't seek truth...so please leave me alone
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies