Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2012, 04:37 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,752,340 times

Advertisements

My question is, what does the American Muslim community have to say about their religion of peace? Silence as usual.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2012, 04:57 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
My question is, what does the American Muslim community have to say about their religion of peace? Silence as usual.
Fear is what keeps them silent.

Old 09-13-2012, 05:09 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
He absolutely did not! And YOU know it!! Silly lefties, adult jobs are for the real adults. But thanks for trying.
I like leaders like Rmney who react without weighing the situation and the facts.
Anyone remember how long it took Obama to respond to Lybia? Warhawks on thie board AND in Congress were screaming for for him to do something NOW. When he finally did something, it was "too little, too late." I'm with you. I think the US is ready for 4 years of knee-jerk reaction politics as well.

Old 09-13-2012, 05:10 AM

3,179 posts, read 3,166,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Putting our troops and diplomats into life-threatening danger through irresponsible actions is also sick and evil. Jones has already done this before, and all of them should be prosecuted now. They knew exactly what the response would be.
Personally, I would like to pack them all off and drop them all in downtown Bughazi, so they could personally experience the results of baiting the tiger.
This is an absolutely mind-blowing opinion. The U.S. should prosecute a U.S. citizen for producing a book or movie on U.S. soil because "the muslims feelings were hurt"? WE ARE A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY! Our embassies are considered U.S. property on U.S. soil. The knew in advance that the barbarians were planning an attack which is why the Cairo embassy was evacuated in advance. Our strong and proud Marines should have been stationed to defend the U.S. embassies and mowed down these animals the second they started attacking.

My "feelings" are hurt that you can spout this drivel on CD. Does that mean you should be hauled off and prosecuted???? Of course not!

Old 09-13-2012, 05:13 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
So how exactly does "IT MAY HAVE BEEN A COORDINATED ATTACK" = "OBAMA RECEIVED A WARNING AND IGNORED IT" ?

Here once again is my question ... in case you've already forgotten:
So according to you, Obama holds no blame because he didnt get warnings because he skipped his intelligence meetings? Why do you have the need to change the goal post for Obama? Unless of course you can show me that Bush knew 911 attack warnings were real and different from the dozens upon dozens of exact warnings received previously, going back into the Clinton administration..

Dont you remember Obama bombng Libya just a year ago? Are you telling me you think he did it for no reason?

Old 09-13-2012, 05:15 AM

4,160 posts, read 5,620,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
This is an absolutely mind-blowing opinion. The U.S. should prosecute a U.S. citizen for producing a book or movie on U.S. soil because "the muslims feelings were hurt"? WE ARE A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY! Our embassies are considered U.S. property on U.S. soil. The knew in advance that the barbarians were planning an attack which is why the Cairo embassy was evacuated in advance. Our strong and proud Marines should have been stationed to defend the U.S. embassies and mowed down these animals the second they started attacking.

My "feelings" are hurt that you can spout this drivel on CD. Does that mean you should be hauled off and prosecuted???? Of course not!

Agreed! If you believe that the attack was because of a movie ( that apparently not many saw anyway)..this was a planned attack, and Obama administration was warned and chose to ignore it.

Old 09-13-2012, 05:16 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
I like leaders like Rmney who react without weighing the situation and the facts.
Anyone remember how long it took Obama to respond to Lybia? Warhawks on thie board AND in Congress were screaming for for him to do something NOW. When he finally did something, it was "too little, too late." I'm with you. I think the US is ready for 4 years of knee-jerk reaction politics as well.
I think many of these left wing kooks either dont know Obama bombed Libya, or they forgot..

Either Obama ran around bombing nations because he's a war monger, or he did so because he had security intelligence and thus he ignored the threats which existed the other day..

Old 09-13-2012, 05:20 AM

15,865 posts, read 21,441,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Seriously? I'm going to a vigil tonight that is being led by the Boston Muslim community - mirroring dozens more across the US. If you don't see the American Muslim community condemning the attacks, you're choosing not to see.

Old 09-13-2012, 05:56 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,394,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
So according to you, Obama holds no blame because he didnt get warnings because he skipped his intelligence meetings? Why do you have the need to change the goal post for Obama? Unless of course you can show me that Bush knew 911 attack warnings were real and different from the dozens upon dozens of exact warnings received previously, going back into the Clinton administration..

Dont you remember Obama bombng Libya just a year ago? Are you telling me you think he did it for no reason?
The whole "skipped intelligence meetings" is such a sham. He still reads the reports every day. Apparently before the Bush administration, that was the norm, but "W." didn't feel like reading as much so he requested the daily meetings.

Old 09-13-2012, 06:01 AM

3,179 posts, read 3,166,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
The whole "skipped intelligence meetings" is such a sham. He still reads the reports every day. Apparently before the Bush administration, that was the norm, but "W." didn't feel like reading as much so he requested the daily meetings.
How do you know Obama reads the reports every day? All we heard at the DNC was how he allegedly reads 10 personal letters every night (which I doubt he does as well).

Obama is proving himself to be an even WORSE President than Carter. Nov. 6th can't come soon enough!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies