Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 09:46 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by samone77 View Post
My guess is that you think they are terrorists? no?
offer something intelligent with an explaining suggestion, please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2012, 10:04 PM

6 posts, read 3,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
offer something intelligent with an explaining suggestion, please.
What is there to explain?
I posted some pictures

Frank says:
Obamas drones don't seem to know the difference.

I replied:

he never answered

and you post:
offer something intelligent with an explaining suggestion, please

all in that sequence,too. and you want me to offer something intelligent with an explanation?
What do you want me to explain? I posted pictures. Maybe you should ask Frank.

Old 09-13-2012, 10:11 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,213 times
[quote=samone77;26085334]What is there to explain?
I posted some pictures

Why did you post the pictures without explaining what you had in mind..? the pictures everyone in the world knows, the pictures are what people in other lands have died for, spent trillions of dollars and generations of time recognizing the essence of value, in all individuals.

So why did you start a thread without an explanation as to what exactly you, are suggesting for progress? What is the threads improving suggestion exactly?

Old 09-13-2012, 10:12 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Why do three different people have the same damn sign???
Yes, quite a coincidence they all spelled "behavior" and prophet wrong........something doesn't add up!!

I'm sure they'd like to know if money is still on the way, considering President Obama is out of town..............

Old 09-13-2012, 11:14 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,867,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samone77 View Post
What is there to explain?
I posted some pictures

Frank says:
Obamas drones don't seem to know the difference.

I replied:

he never answered

and you post:
offer something intelligent with an explaining suggestion, please

all in that sequence,too. and you want me to offer something intelligent with an explanation?
What do you want me to explain? I posted pictures. Maybe you should ask Frank.
I'll answer the quesion;I don't know. Is a terrorist the women in vitnam who apporched GIs and then blow themselves anf the Gis up;what they look like. How about a doctor who specializes in helping wounded veterans ;who walks i and starts shooting soldiers .Now about the teen who bords a bus and blows it up with mostly woemn and children aboard. What about our soldiers who is are killed by iraq soldiers who they are trainig and eat and sleep with. I don't see the point of asking a opinion of people holding signs and asking the question that can not be answered.A terrorist is the perosn you only know for sure is one once they act or are caught planning a attack.

Last edited by texdav; 09-13-2012 at 11:38 PM..

Old 09-13-2012, 11:36 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
As you try to skip over obamas body count of women and children.
You should be ashamed.
So first it's, "Obama is too soft and apologetic to all of those Muslims over there."

Now it, "Obama is too mean and killing too many of those Muslims over there."

Could you possibly get an actual point of view and stick to it?

Old 09-13-2012, 11:47 PM

1,841 posts, read 3,174,392 times
I call this a desperate cry from people that DO NOT BELIEVE NOR STAND BEHIND an act that was committed period. So No, I do not call this terrorism..

The same could be stated on american soil over an act that a mass of people do not agree with, does this mean the americans that partake in peaceful protests such as this are liars?

If we really dissect the meaning of terrorism we will find it has existed in our history since the dawn of man and commonly behind religion, hence the term "Holy war"

It does not mean that GOD or Allah, Buddhism wanted these acts to occur, they did not give their permission, this was not written in the books, this was an act carried out by a FANATIC few that interpreted the meaning to be thus, that had the audacity to use the excuse of god and his will to warrant such heinous acts.

The act of a radical few do not speak for the majority, so why think that a entire country was responsible for this?

Old 09-14-2012, 01:21 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
They will be chanting Death to America in a few days....
And our wars in the middle east aren't screaming death to muslims?
Didn't your Bush say that his incursions into the ME were religious wars?

Rumsfeld sure did:

Under God: Holy War, Pentagon Style - David Waters

God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them.
-- George W Bush, according to Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas, from minutes acquired by Haaretz from cease-fire negotiations between Abbas and faction leaders from the Hamas, Islamic Jihad and the Popular and Democratic Fronts (circa, June, 2003), quoted from Arnon Regular, "'Road map is a life saver for us,' PM Abbas tells Hamas" (Haaretz.com: June 27, 2003), quoted from EvilOz (The Iterative Record)

This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while.
-- George W Bush, using a loaded term which recalls the Christians' Medieval wars against Muslims in the so-called Holy Land, after stepping off the presidential helicopter on Sunday, September 16, 2001, quoted from Jonathan Lyons, "Bush enters Mideast's rhetorical minefield " (Reuters: September 21, 2001). Bush later apologized for this remark.

I appreciate that question because I, in the state of Texas, had heard a lot of discussion about a faith-based initiative eroding the important bridge between church and state.
-- George W Bush, proving that he has it backwards: it's a "wall" separating religion from government, not a "bridge" joining the two, January 29, 2001, quoted from Jacob Weinberg, "The Complete Bushisms

Old 09-14-2012, 02:28 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
They don't have to be terrorists to lie to us. They are using Taqiyya.

I've seen that series of pics already on another thread. And in case you hadn't noticed, several of them have the exact same sign, only taken with different people holding the sign.

Ever hear of taqiyya? They are liars. All of them lie. None of them are trustworthy. Not one single muslim.

It's how muslims can lie and not have any retribution from Allah, especially when they speak to the "infidel".

Nevermind those signs it's all orchestrated TAQIYYA!

Taqiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sounds like christians; they lie, all of them lie.

Old 09-14-2012, 06:05 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
His crystal ball told him, the same crystal ball that told him that Bachmann or Herman "touch my" Cain would be the GOP nominee.
Notice they are all holding up the same sign in the photo op ?

All a photographer has to do is say "hold this while I take your picture"

"Say Goatcheese"

Snap
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies