Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 06:13 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,505,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSykes View Post
Of course that doesn't really explain the fact that the Caucasian percentage increased at a much greater rate than the black percentage since 1970. I would try to avoid making this a racial issue.

An Analysis of Out-Of-Wedlock Births in the United States | Brookings Institution
There are the unfortunate who really need it though and the disabled who don't have coverage.

Old 09-19-2012, 06:16 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,670,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
Do these people honestly think decent people would want them? A friend of mine was just approached at a store by a guy with three baby mamas! YUCK. I told one of them he was going to the hot place because of his immorality but he said he was opposed to marriage and these women should have known it.
You have sunk so low that you are poking sticks at people simply because you want to believe that your life is better than theirs. This post is no different than the loser guy living in his mom's basement who posts screeds against fat chicks.

Now we now why you are over 40 and still single.

Old 09-19-2012, 06:16 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,505,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
Do these people honestly think decent people would want them? A friend of mine was just approached at a store by a guy with three baby mamas! YUCK. I told one of them he was going to the hot place because of his immorality but he said he was opposed to marriage and these women should have known it.
It depends on the person but in general they have lesser education and work low paying jobs. We should put a limit on how many kids they can have.

Old 09-19-2012, 06:18 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,222,643 times
This is a stupid thread about nothing.

Old 09-19-2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSykes View Post
Of course that doesn't really explain the fact that the Caucasian percentage increased at a much greater rate than the black percentage since 1970 (6-fold for whites, 2.66-fold for blacks). I would try to avoid making this a racial issue.

An Analysis of Out-Of-Wedlock Births in the United States | Brookings Institution
It skyrocketed after 1970 among white women most likely because of feminism and its general message of selfishness, egoism and sluttiness.

Old 09-19-2012, 06:32 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,728,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
[/b]

I think the point is that this was just a question about being approached by people with multiple baby mamas or daddies. There was no need to even bring race into it. There was no need to go there. Just stick to the topic.

Surely you can understand that, being educated and all.

exactly.... he was unable to latch onto this concept.

Old 09-19-2012, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
[/b]

I think the point is that this was just a question about being approached by people with multiple baby mamas or daddies. There was no need to even bring race into it. There was no need to go there. Just stick to the topic.

Surely you can understand that, being educated and all.
Exactly. People should be judgmental for the criteria presented. To introduce new criteria that works against you is unfair, especially when you are primed and ready to judge.

Old 09-19-2012, 08:12 PM

1,084 posts, read 1,845,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
It depends on the person but in general they have lesser education and work low paying jobs. We should put a limit on how many kids they can have.

Are you sure you are educated? You sound ignorant, judgmental, and narrow-minded. Everything you've said thus far is irrelevant to this thread. Trying to stir the pot, bait, and transform this topic to one that bashes blacks and latinos, and then you have the nerve to say the bolded. You can't dictate who should be having kids, and how many.

Anyway going back to the OP, no wonder your single, and keep making threads about giving up, etc. You're so judgmental, and you always post about welfare, out of wedlock babies, single mom's/dads and gov't assistance every chance you get. I can't imagine why would be so fixated on this topic, but I'm assuming you have no life, to fixate on anything else. It explains the disdain you have for these groups of people.

Old 09-19-2012, 08:24 PM

14,376 posts, read 18,362,447 times
HOW DARE THEY APPROACH YOU!?! Can these irresponsible hedonists not see the virtue that emanates from you? It is right and just that you smite them with your moral wrath.

Seriously, why take offense that they're interested in you? They don't know what your views are. Their intentions are friendly even if they're unwelcome, and you pay them back with venom.

I don't like it when bloated, promiscuous conservatives approach me on dating sites - I think they're pretty grotesque, after all. But I don't set about blighting their day for the audacity of their email. If you just want to vent your rage on unsuspecting men, keep doing what you're doing. If you're serious about rectifying the problem in society, then join a group that actually works to correct it. It's not rocket science to figure out which will create the greater change. But then you'd have fewer people to scorn, of course.

Old 09-19-2012, 09:24 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,888,994 times
Ok, the guys who approach me are all different races so no race isn't the issue, nor is that they are probably on welfare. The issue is that why would someone like this think they are a prize?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies