Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 08:43 AM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times

Advertisements

Would that be the same Hillary Clinton that attended a showing of "The Book of Mormon", a show mocking the Mormon religion? And yet, she did not condemn it as "vile and reprehensible". Lying, cowardly hypocrit.

"All it takes for evil to thrive is for good men to do nothing". Cowering before the evil of radical Islam, and condemning those that call it out, is worse than doing nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2012, 08:44 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
That was a terrible video made with bad intentions.

You may not like them saying that, but that isn't what bothers me. I'm bothered by our foreign policy of meddling in other countries business.
how about the foreign policies of other nations that do the SAME thing the US does? every country meddles in the affairs of other countries for a variety of reasons, mostly to protect their own interests in one form or another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
The problem with the drone attacks is the bragging about how tough we are on terrorists by shooting rockets at em with robots and in Pakistan territory to boot. Now I got no problem with killing bad guys but if that is what your doing you don't go blathering about it all over the place. Democrats like to fight "pretty" wars where you don't see the body counts and the like. Clinton bombed how many innocents in the Bonsian war? Nobody even cares anymore. The only way to fight these terrorists is to get dirty and democrats don't like that. I guess it would upset their anti war base? Who knows. Nobody likes a war but if your gonna fight one go win it.
BRAVO!!!! well said, i repped you for this.

Old 09-21-2012, 08:46 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,392,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post

Yes, indeed, it was a terrible video, however, we STILL have freedom of speech here, no matter what any of us think, and I want to keep it that way....but what Hillary and the Obama Administration did, was down the video, and say nothing about what the bullies/murders did.

Say, I don't like what you just said to me, is it right for me to murder you for your ideas/beliefs? Heck no....and I'd be put away and everyone, your family, your children/husband if you have them, would be ruined for life....

this is not about that film/video...this is about a bunch of radicals who took the lives of human beings.
When did I say, or any presidential official say, that they shouldn't be allowed to make the video.

Saying you disagree with a disgusting movies premise is not outlawing it.

The bush administration disagreed with movies but didn't outlaw them. Same thing here.

Old 09-21-2012, 09:09 AM

876 posts, read 709,037 times
Quote:
When did I say, or any presidential official say, that they shouldn't be allowed to make the video.

The bush administration disagreed with movies but didn't outlaw them. Same thing here.

It was ridiculous for them to jump to the conclusion that this movie was important enough to be the cause of death to our ambassador and 3 other men. They used it as a scapegoat because they can never admit that they were wrong. They should have never even mentioned that movie. Most people never even knew about it and the obama administration gave it publicity to cover their butts. They don't bother to think that by publicizing this movie, they will bring more hate to America. They will stoop to whatever level to protect themselves while they do nothing for the people who are trying to make a good difference in the world are not protected. I hope the image of our ambassador's body being drug through the streets is burned in barack and Hillary's brains for forever!

Old 09-21-2012, 09:16 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawkgirl View Post
It was ridiculous for them to jump to the conclusion that this movie was important enough to be the cause of death to our ambassador and 3 other men. They used it as a scapegoat because they can never admit that they were wrong. They should have never even mentioned that movie. Most people never even knew about it and the obama administration gave it publicity to cover their butts. They don't bother to think that by publicizing this movie, they will bring more hate to America. They will stoop to whatever level to protect themselves while they do nothing for the people who are trying to make a good difference in the world are not protected. I hope the image of our ambassador's body being drug through the streets is burned in barack and Hillary's brains for forever!
Exactly, you go girl! Absolutely!!!! And if I'm not mistaken, odd that it happened on 9-11, isn't it?

Old 09-21-2012, 09:21 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,642,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Look around here and see how many people defend what Hillary and others said.

Believe it.
We have become a nation of wienies, or should I say the left has..

Old 09-21-2012, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
You have to read foreign media sources to get any kind of critique on Hillary's foreign policy, our media is acting as nothing but lap dogs, always lavish praise of Hillary and Obama. Just like the media refused to report on Fast and Furious -- where many hundreds of military grade weapons were sent to the Mexican drug cartels.

Hillary is extremely incompetent, the rest of the world sees her extreme arrogance, but American news media will not look into that, journalism is dead in the USA.

They are bringing us to the brink of WWIII, the world has become very unstable.
I agree with you whole-heartidly...however, the sad of it all is that some American women are so dumb as to like this woman, b/c she is a woman in politics, so they will vote for her regardless, just as most, not all blacks but most will vote for Obama, simply b/c he is black, and they don't know or care about his record, however, you will hear them defend their chosen ones....and to you folks out there who are willing to admit that Obama is "not" a good candidate for Present, I am so totally humbled by your feelings and proud to be an American at the same time...thank you.

Democrates not all but most - are by nature, people who love to control others...love to tell everyone else how they should live their lives, what they should say, and what they are and are not allowed to do and believe in, and if you disagree with them, they get all insulted, hateful and it actually disalighns their ability to function...there are a lot of moderate Democrates out there, as well as moderate republicans, however, there are the extremist republicans as well, who like the extremist democrates, are not able to bend, and the extremists are very dangerous people.

Last edited by cremebrulee; 09-21-2012 at 09:32 AM..

Old 09-21-2012, 09:35 AM

Quote:

You are missing the point...Hillary has a right to call it disgusting, but she also has a responsiblity to the American's and free speech to condemn what the extremists did....I mean REALLY? You are unable to grasp that? Of course she has a right, anyone does, but to stand up there and adimately disregard the lives and the families of those who lost a life, is a disgrace and disgusting, she totally said to the extremists/murders, that "it's ok to murder someone, b/c YOU disagree with words". How utterly tolitarian of her.

Old 09-21-2012, 09:39 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
I was a Hillary supporter in 2008 and pre-2008 to fairly recently. No joke. But not so much anymore, this sickens me (though I don't completely blame her as I'm sure her boss put her up to this.)
That's what I think, and it's why I wouldn't be surprised to see Hill and Bubba turn on 0boy before the election. They don't take kindly to her being made a fool of. I'm not saying they will turn on him, but if they do, even slightly, it wouldn't come as a surprise.

Old 09-21-2012, 09:47 AM

5,906 posts, read 5,738,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
You are missing the point...Hillary has a right to call it disgusting, but she also has a responsiblity to the American's and free speech to condemn what the extremists did....I mean REALLY? You are unable to grasp that? Of course she has a right, anyone does, but to stand up there and adimately disregard the lives and the families of those who lost a life, is a disgrace and disgusting, she totally said to the extremists/murders, that "it's ok to murder someone, b/c YOU disagree with words". How utterly tolitarian of her.
Besides being a barely literate post, why are YOU attacking that poster?

They disagree with you. Accept it and move on.

Btw, I think you and the rest of your 'pack' just might be misinterpreting things in order to confirm your preexisting bias. jmho.

Unless, of course, you can prove either one of them ACTUALLY SAID

Quote:
"it's ok to murder someone, b/c YOU disagree with words"
Attack away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies