Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 10:27 PM

2,654 posts, read 5,763,108 times

Advertisements

Seriously. I know you all like to pretend that the outrage is anything beyond just politicizing this in hopes that it'll tarnish Obama. Its unlikely. Just give it up. Yes, Americans died. Guess what? They worked in a war torn dangerous country. Its not like they took these jobs without assuming some level of risk.

The east coast is in terrible shape, and most citizens are more concerned about our own country than some GOP attempt to act like there was some massive coverup. You'll all stop caring on November 7th.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2012, 10:33 PM

7,943 posts, read 17,258,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick is rulz View Post
Seriously. I know you all like to pretend that the outrage is anything beyond just politicizing this in hopes that it'll tarnish Obama. Its unlikely. Just give it up. Yes, Americans died. Guess what? They worked in a war torn dangerous country. Its not like they took these jobs without assuming some level of risk.

The east coast is in terrible shape, and most citizens are more concerned about our own country than some GOP attempt to act like there was some massive coverup. You'll all stop caring on November 7th.
You liberals didn't try to act like Bush's missteps in Iraq was "no big deal." Learn to accept criticism against your Messiah when its warranted like the situation in Benghazi. You are right that this isn't going to tarnish Obama because the mainstream media will not let that happen and most Americans are so drunk on the Obama kool-aid they turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to anything he might do wrong. Those who do care though have the right to be outraged about this.

Old 10-31-2012, 10:38 PM

2,654 posts, read 5,763,108 times
The right to pretend to be outraged about this, you mean. You all stopped pretending to care about the whole "Fast and Furious" thing once you had some other "scandal" to pretend to be upset about.

Old 10-31-2012, 10:50 PM

3,353 posts, read 6,443,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
You liberals didn't try to act like Bush's missteps in Iraq was "no big deal." Learn to accept criticism against your Messiah when its warranted like the situation in Benghazi. You are right that this isn't going to tarnish Obama because the mainstream media will not let that happen and most Americans are so drunk on the Obama kool-aid they turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to anything he might do wrong. Those who do care though have the right to be outraged about this.
Benghazi was a tragedy, that's something we all can agree on but the GOP has blown the situation up by comparing it to Hurricane Sandy. Countless Republican Senators, and GOP Supports have said this "Obama has stopped campaigning for the Hurricane but can't stop for Benghazi", well I have news for you, Benghazi didn't happen in the US; if someone blew up a building as they did in Benghazi I assure you Obama would stop campaigning as he did with Hurricane Sandy. Do you guys want him to send a nuke that way? Or increase everyone's taxes to 70% to "pay" (which to be such a fiscal conscious party, you guys sure love to use the credit card on war) for a war that you guys so desperately want? I'm confused, what do you guys want?

Old 10-31-2012, 10:51 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,952,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick is rulz View Post
The right to pretend to be outraged about this, you mean. You all stopped pretending to care about the whole "Fast and Furious" thing once you had some other "scandal" to pretend to be upset about.
Republican watch Fox. Fox has fabricated a story to try to discredit Obama. They then run fabricated facts and innuendoes 24/7. Republicans believe everything that they hear or read on Fox. There you go.

It is called the "Fox effect". If you see rabid posting on some subject, you can be sure that they are talking about it non stop on fox to advance some Republican agenda.

Old 10-31-2012, 10:52 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times
How many threads are going to be started about the same thing? Apparently the talking points have made the rounds. Your a bit late.

Old 10-31-2012, 10:54 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,952,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
How many threads are going to be started about the same thing? Apparently the talking points have made the rounds. Your a bit late.
Like you say about watching Fox. If you don't like them, don't look at them.

Old 10-31-2012, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOREBOY View Post
Benghazi was a tragedy, that's something we all can agree on but the GOP has blown the situation up by comparing it to Hurricane Sandy. Countless Republican Senators, and GOP Supports have said this "Obama has stopped campaigning for the Hurricane but can't stop for Benghazi", well I have news for you, Benghazi didn't happen in the US; if someone blew up a building as they did in Benghazi I assure you Obama would stop campaigning as he did with Hurricane Sandy. Do you guys want him to send a nuke that way? Or increase everyone's taxes to 70% to "pay" (which to be such a fiscal conscious party, you guys sure love to use the credit card on war) for a war that you guys so desperately want? I'm confused, what do you guys want?
You think you know what all conservatives want or how all conservatives think but you don't. I am heavily against another war in the middle east. What I do want is the following

1. A new media that is fair and balanced and scrutinizes Democrats and Republicans equally. If you think Benghazi is no big deal thats your right, but you wouldn't have given Bush a pass
2. The transparency Obama promised when elected
3. Obama to tell the truth about what happened in Benghazi and something done to keep it from happening again. Either Obama owes America an explanation or some big changes are needed in our national intelligence.

Old 10-31-2012, 10:55 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Republican watch Fox. Fox has fabricated a story to try to discredit Obama. They then run fabricated facts and innuendoes 24/7. Republicans believe everything that they hear or read on Fox. There you go.

It is called the "Fox effect". If you see rabid posting on some subject, you can be sure that they are talking about it non stop on fox to advance some Republican agenda.
Exactly what has been fabricated??

Old 10-31-2012, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Exactly what has been fabricated??
The One can do no wrong. Anything that may make him look like less than perfect must be a racist Republican ploy to discredit the Great Leader.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies