Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 09:59 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,192,098 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
What is the point? If Obama steals 1/2 the income from the rich it still isn't going to do a thing to off set that little 16 trillion........

When the rich say NO in no uncertain terms and bank off shore and take everything they can with them and leave the left with NADA thang, what will you whine for then?

Do you have 0 insight..... ???????????????? The next war is coming and it won't be for oil. This one will be for FOOD, and you won't have any.

What will people do for food to feed their family's? All of a sudden you lefty's just got very dangerous...

Your little PC experiments will fall like a ton of bricks and land like 16 trillion tons of bricks!

Peace and Kindness will go right out the door as you claw and maim one another for table scraps. Your world is all based on artificial, in terms of every thing you think you know.

Of course it's better to blame ME, and go back to sticking your heads in the sand, waiting for the Call of the Lemming....

Don't worry that call is coming soon... We have no leaders and haven't in decade after decade, and what we have now is Obama who wouldn't know how to pull a splinter.

His foolish wife and her tiny garden means nothing, and what she has 40 guys working out there on it and it wouldn't feed a goat a month.

One day this word 'artificial' and the life styles it causes will be hated..... When that reality strikes you leftys will be so very sorry but not for long because in around 3 weeks you will all be dead. That is for those of you who don't drop dead in the first 15 minutes.

Have fun taxing play money....... You can buy all you want from Parker Brothers in Salem Mass.
Monopoly money = not even worth the paper.

The end of times is upon us and the world will really end by GOD's will IMO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2012, 10:03 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,955,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
The Repubs should give everything Obambi wants. The quicker Obambi destroys the country the better off in the long run we'll all be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
Actually, I am kind of to this point, as well.....
some of their arguments are just beyond belief....
I agree lets do it and start again...... Give the left what it wants I know i will They will SPEND on me...

Old 11-11-2012, 10:04 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,218,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post

Wow just another right wing crazy who thinks their is god that created this beauty instead of believing we all were spurned from a gas in from nothing blowing up in the big bang.
Or southpark explains evolution.
Yahoo! Video Detail for Mr Garrison explains evolution southpark style

Last edited by wjtwet; 11-11-2012 at 10:33 AM..

Old 11-11-2012, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Maurio View Post
Yeah. That really hurt Bill. He served 2 very sucessful terms and is still very popular. As for Nixon, he chose to resign. If he wanted to stay and fight, he too would have served his full term.
Yeah I know Bill has no sense of shame. It comes from deep with in his pants....

A disgrace to the nation, and he still comes onto the podium as if he was still somebody. So very weak.

Would you guess by now he has come to understand the word IS?

Perhaps has has and now is working on Shot Gun. He has s l u t down....

Old 11-11-2012, 10:07 AM

4,278 posts, read 5,175,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Maurio View Post
Hopefully Obama realizes that he won and they lost. He needs to hold his ground with the Republicans on the fiscal cliff and let them know who the boss is. He needs to tell them the Bush tax cuts will NOT be extended for the rich and, if the Republicans refuse to extend them for the middle class and it wrecks the economy, they have to run for re election in 2 years and he doesn't have to run again. Same with the sequestration. Since most of it is going to hit the military and defense contractors, most of which are in deep red states like Texas, Kansas and Georgia, Obama should tell them "go ahead and make my day". When they are forced to choose between Grover Norquist and thousands of jobs being lost in their states, they will back down.
Call his bluff. Let him live with the decision. The GOP should suggest 20 percent cuts across the board. Every dept., program, everything. Share the pain and toss it back to Obama.

Old 11-11-2012, 10:08 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Yeah I know Bill has no sense of shame. It comes from deep with in his pants....

A disgrace to the nation, and he still comes onto the podium as if he was still somebody. So very weak.

Would you guess by now he has come to understand the word IS?

Perhaps has has and now is working on Shot Gun. He has s l u t down....
Yeah. And all those determined to impeach him were outed as the hypocrites they were.

Those that live in glass houses . . . .

What a disappointment those that screamed the loudest turned out to be, yes?

Old 11-11-2012, 10:16 AM

Quote:

Well food anyway.......... Sometimes i forget who is who as no one has a face here......

I think this country under Obama will get hungry at a point with in the next 4 years. It hasn't happened in a long time, but with the weak underbelly of the left we have now who base like of everything from artificial sweeteners, to pretend meat and everything else, like play money and play taxes and these so called high prices at the gas pumps which the reality is gas is still cheap, the dollar is worthless, that one day that mirror is going to break...

God help us all when Obama breaks his looking glass...

Old 11-11-2012, 10:18 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,779,319 times
Quote:
To you Obama voters: Lets see how you all will love Obamacare when there's long waiting periods when one's in pain or a medical issue that needs attention immediately and you can forget the emergency rooms as well as they'll be too taxed to take you.

Doctors are going to stop practicing at an alarming rate and the few that's left will have to take on the heavy load.

The care you get if you get seen by a doctor will be watered down at best, but the new normal is that you'll most likely be refused to get seen.

Look what's happening to the job market after this election with all the job losses.

Look at the low morale of a good percentage of the American populous.

Too many have become dependent on government, have gotten downright lazy and just don't want to work anymore. No responsibility for themselves anymore.

Have a nice short life, but that's right you now have healthcare.

Your brains have become "mush".

So go ahead support the President of his his way or the highway! You'll find out where that gets you.
They could end up with their case being assessed by a death squad and their body ending up on a heap of hundreds waiting to be cremated because there will be no place to bury the dead. Oh, yeah, and it won't be just "old" people. People in their 20s, 30s, 40s better have a bankroll somewhere in case they get a life threatening illness that is costly to treat, otherwise they will find themselves on the heap. If they don't have money for their care, they will not be exempt from the death squad.

Old 11-11-2012, 10:24 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,192,098 times
Quote:
Well food anyway.......... Sometimes i forget who is who as no one has a face here......

I think this country under Obama will get hungry at a point with in the next 4 years. It hasn't happened in a long time, but with the weak underbelly of the left we have now who base like of everything from artificial sweeteners, to pretend meat and everything else, like play money and play taxes and these so called high prices at the gas pumps which the reality is gas is still cheap, the dollar is worthless, that one day that mirror is going to break...

God help us all when Obama breaks his looking glass...
Well, you'll be able to see my face soon.

Why did the radical win is something that tells the story of a decaying society IMO.

The bill will become due and then all will break loose.

The left and liberals will never understand this till it's way too late.

I hope for the best in that we get through these next 4 years "somewhat still intact".

For the rest of you I'm nor a righty or lefty (not registered as such for either), I'm an American who'll vote for the one in my view is the best for the job for the USA/Town/County.

Old 11-11-2012, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Wow just another right wing crazy who thinks ther eia god that cretated thsi beuty instead of beleiving we all were spurned from a gas in from nothing blowing up in the big bang.
Or southpark explains evolution.
Yahoo! Video Detail for Mr Garrison explains evolution southpark style
Maybe when your mouth is full of artificial sweeteners, and play money for lack of a better thing to eat, you could study spelling. I know for the slightest error, a typo I PAY HELL from you lefty's.

I am not even sure i know what you mean.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies