Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2012, 05:22 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,168,495 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejuke
Not a black man, the wrong man.

You appear to make it all about race.
Well, take a look at this from the OP:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
........ This will lead to impeachment of the President, or a Rush calls him 'Barack The Magic Negro'. It will take a lot of 'Magic' To get Obama out of this one.

Old 11-15-2012, 05:25 PM

27,145 posts, read 15,327,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Well, take a look at this from the OP:

The generalization made was not about one person.
My post addresed the nposy I responded to.

This does not.

Old 11-15-2012, 07:35 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,863,269 times
Wow they are still stupid enough to listen to Faux News... remember they were the ones that kept telling you Flip was ahead and was going to win...

while we are on the topic... I have this great property, high traffic count, over looking the waters of New York, you can get a piece of it for the low low price of...

Old 11-15-2012, 07:47 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,455,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
It's likely this goes deeper than that.
How does it "go deeper" when you can't even come up with a half-way sensible theory as to how that would be?

If the whole affair was concocted by the White House to discredit Petraeus's impending testimony, then why would Petraeus himself admit to it?

If the affair was real and the White House just used the timing to get him out of office before he could testify, then why would Petraeus himself go out of the way to stress that the timing of his resignation had nothing to do with Benghazi?

If the White House was so hell-bent on him not testifying, then how come no one is blocking his upcoming testimony?

If Petraeus is in cahoots with the White House on this, then why has he now agreed to testify? And if he's testifying anyway, then why would he have bothered to drag his name through the mud with this affair if it was all some sort of a clever smokescreen to ward off testifying?

If Petraeus feels that he has been wronged and censored, then why hasn't he, now as a private citizen, gone screaming about this all over the media? Why has he instead in effect acted in harmony with the White House?

Hello? Is anyone home up there, guys?... Are the lights on? Earth to wingnuts...

Old 11-15-2012, 09:50 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,337,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Life itself is a conspiracy, my friend.
Step away from the chalupa.

Ken

Old 11-15-2012, 09:53 PM

414 posts, read 344,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
How does it "go deeper" when you can't even come up with a half-way sensible theory as to how that would be?

If the whole affair was concocted by the White House to discredit Petraeus's impending testimony, then why would Petraeus himself admit to it?

If the affair was real and the White House just used the timing to get him out of office before he could testify, then why would Petraeus himself go out of the way to stress that the timing of his resignation had nothing to do with Benghazi?

If the White House was so hell-bent on him not testifying, then how come no one is blocking his upcoming testimony?

If Petraeus is in cahoots with the White House on this, then why has he now agreed to testify? And if he's testifying anyway, then why would he have bothered to drag his name through the mud with this affair if it was all some sort of a clever smokescreen to ward off testifying?

If Petraeus feels that he has been wronged and censored, then why hasn't he, now as a private citizen, gone screaming about this all over the media? Why has he instead in effect acted in harmony with the White House?

Hello? Is anyone home up there, guys?... Are the lights on? Earth to wingnuts...
Petraeus now has a chance to become a American hero and bring down the president with his new amended testimony for tomorrow as it was announced tonight. The White House has got to be real nervous.

Old 11-15-2012, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Did I miss something. Did the Bush administration lie and blame these on a video?
So, apparently you don't CARE about the deaths. Your sole reason for "outrage" is because you don't like the Administrations' explanation for the attack.

As I said - "fishing".

Ken

Old 11-15-2012, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
Petraeus now has a chance to become a American hero and bring down the president with his new amended testimony for tomorrow as it was announced tonight. The White House has got to be real nervous.
Ah, yeah, I'm sure they're "quaking" up at the White House.

Do you EVER come up with ANYTHING that's NOT NAZI nonsense?
Ever?

Ken

Old 11-15-2012, 10:09 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
Wow they are still stupid enough to listen to Faux News... remember they were the ones that kept telling you Flip was ahead and was going to win...

while we are on the topic... I have this great property, high traffic count, over looking the waters of New York, you can get a piece of it for the low low price of...
Are you kidding? You are talking about a party whose strategist extraordinaire Rove just pissed a half a billion dollars down the tubes to buy an election and their still asking his advice. These people are cult-like loyal till the very end...which by the way, seems to be sooner than we could have ever imagined.

Old 11-15-2012, 10:12 PM

414 posts, read 344,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Ah, yeah, I'm sure they're "quaking" up at the White House.

Do you EVER come up with ANYTHING that's NOT NAZI nonsense?
Ever?

Ken
Explain. How is my post Nazi?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies