Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 12:27 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,198,674 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Did the poll ask them if they're sports fans?
I don't know, did it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2012, 12:29 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I don't know, did it?
"this poll basically points out that there are a handful of idiots in every state"

Well it appears you claimed to have read it. Or are you making this up too like you also make up your nonsense how you don't watch your hero Hannity??

Old 11-15-2012, 12:33 AM

Quote:
"this poll basically points out that there are a handful of idiots in every state"

Well it appears you claimed to have read it. Or are you making this up too like you also make up your nonsense how you don't watch your hero Hannity??
Anyone who votes to secede cause Romney didn't win the election is an idiot, I don't need to read a poll article to know that.....did you vote for secession or something?

Actually I think Hannity might be your hero, you seem to be getting butt hurt from be calling him a lapdog....but on the other hand, I do like dogs, so I guess that means I like Hannity too. It would be fun to take him out to the park and play fetch with him, watching him get all excited cause he found a stick to carry around on our walk.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:34 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
If you don't need to read it then why did you? Or are you just claiming you did so you can then call everyone idiots? Just wondering why you would go to these lengths when just earlier you said nobody cared about any of it to begin with.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:41 AM

Quote:
If you don't need to read it then why did you? Or are you just claiming you did so you can then call everyone idiots? Just wondering why you would go to these lengths when just earlier you said nobody cared about any of it to begin with.
Sitting on my laptop late at night laughing at the posts on CD isn't really going to any length to do, it is actually pretty easy.....and I never claimed I read the link, but it isn't hard to look at a poll, it is a collection of numbers after all.

But that doesn't change the root of the issue, someone who supports secession because Romney didn't win (because democracy was in action), then those people are idiots who want to live in a one party depotism which is against what our country stands for, thus unAmerican.

But I am sure you see these people as "patriots" or something noble.

Old 11-15-2012, 02:24 AM

1,295 posts, read 2,510,679 times
I don't recall Democrats pulling this nonsense when Reagan or Bush won. What a bunch of crybaby sore losers.

Old 11-15-2012, 03:03 AM

3,382 posts, read 8,652,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithy77 View Post
I don't recall Democrats pulling this nonsense when Reagan or Bush won. What a bunch of crybaby sore losers.
Didn't they contest the election and have a recount?

Either way, I think this is good. Everyone knows no state will secede.

But its more about the message a lot of people feel unrepresented by our new government. They are using their freedome of speech to have their voice heard. They don't have the time to go out and "occupy" as the 99%. They check a box, go back to work and continue to get taxed and observe rediculous spending, and no fix in any immediate future..

It's a deeper meaning.... Like throwing a bunch of tea in a harbor.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Old 11-15-2012, 03:04 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,245,092 times
OP, do you know how many secession threads there are now? and you begin another which is patently false, and intellectually dishonest.
Quote:
All 50 States Sign Petitions To Secede Following Obama's Re-Election
FALSE

Quote:
Residents In All 50 States File Petitions To Secede From United States
No, not 50 states, key word here (RESIDENTS)

Old 11-15-2012, 04:01 AM

12,964 posts, read 13,684,417 times
That petition is a list of the names of people who dropped out of school around the time they were supposed to be studying the Civil War.

Old 11-15-2012, 05:55 AM

11,761 posts, read 14,661,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Because a majority of red states closed their polls earlier. Or am I to take form that post that time zones and geography are a liberal conspiracy now?
Time zones are not just a liberal conspiracy they are another sign of big government interfering with the god-given right of towns and states to establish their own time, regardless of what the time is in the town or state next door.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies