Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 02:07 AM

4,278 posts, read 5,177,911 times

Advertisements

Actually, Rush is right. According to the election results, single women want more of a "sugar daddy" that will pay for anything they need or just want. Obama's "Julia" is alive and well....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2012, 02:37 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by totsuka View Post
Actually, Rush is right. According to the election results, single women want more of a "sugar daddy" that will pay for anything they need or just want. Obama's "Julia" is alive and well....
BS.....women just want what men have always had.....their healthcare needs covered by insurance.....and that includes their reproductive health.

Old 11-29-2012, 02:48 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafo1981
Yes, its like a side show from the vaudville era. So weird and grotesque, yet you can't stop watching.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
And we will continue to show you how weird and grotesque Progressivism until you wretch, and then give you some more of it, until you gag on it.
Exactly....How's this Rafo1981 for grotesque, a picture of a partial abortion. this is what Liberals, Democrats and people like you promote ....

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 02:19 PM..

Old 11-29-2012, 02:56 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
Unless it is FREE.

"Step right up folks, get your FREE Infanticide right here. Kill -em while they are still inside and you're home free - no worries - and it is FREE for the asking. That's right, suck that pesky little child right out of your life with not so much as a second thought for the murderer you are, and did I mention, it is FREE.

And for a small fee, you can have its little dead brain immortalized in Lucite for your viewing pleasure."
You get my vote for self-Righteous hyperbolic BS of the week.

Another perfect example of how the right just doesn't get it.

Fortunately, another thing they don't get is the vote.

Old 11-29-2012, 03:06 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,463,530 times
Wow, what an article. There's liberal insanity for you in a nutshell. Get a load of this:

"A lot of these people, believe it or not, would respond positively, or at least with genuine curiosity, to the traditional conservative message of self-reliance and fiscal responsibility."

"It's hard to say whether it's good or bad that the Rushes of the world are too clueless to realize that it's their attitude, not their policies, that is screwing them most with minority voters. If they were self-aware at all, Mitt Romney would probably be president right now. So I guess we should be grateful that the light doesn't look like it will ever go on."

Yes, let's all be grateful that Republicans have a problem communicating a message of self-reliance and fiscal responsibility effectively, or else might actually get elected. She talks about cluelessness but the really clueless person here is the author. It takes a real fool to be grateful rather than regretful that a message of responsibility isn't being communicated.

Old 11-29-2012, 03:21 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,914,172 times
i am amazed how hard liberals are pushing to say that they are getting their way on everything now, since the conservatives are now irrelevant.

i guess liberals will step up to the plate when it all comes crashing down and finally accept responsibility-since it is all going their way now.

remember this everybody, the liberals are in charge of everything now-the poor vote for them, the rich vote for them, pretty much everybody is voting for them-according to them.

on the abortion issue, i always thought that you can't legislate morality, but you can educate women on how dangerous abortion is as a procedure. i still can't believe that the left gets away with encouraging women to have dangerous procedures done to their bodies as a form of "responsible" birth control.

this could all be fixed with knowledge about and easy over-the-counter access to regular forms of birth control-saving women an ugly choice.

let's start making the men pay for all their babies as well, and that would eventually slow the birth rate down as the men would start engaging in birth control at some point also.

birth control should be over the counter available without a prescription-and then i think both sides should be happy, understanding that lives are being saved by doing so.

does that concept threaten the medical abortion industry?

Old 11-29-2012, 03:26 AM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,456,964 times
Default Great Article on how Republicans just don't get it.

Neither the Dems nor the Republicans ''get it''.... Limbaugh doesn't give a rip about ''winning voters'', he's a business and only cares about ''winning customers''!

Old 11-29-2012, 03:45 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,463,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
BS.....women just want what men have always had.....their healthcare needs covered by insurance.....and that includes their reproductive health.
Sorry but you can't ask for someone else to subsidize your birth control and justify it by saying "I just want the same thing men have always had." That doesn't pass the smell test.

Old 11-29-2012, 03:59 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Sorry but you can't ask for someone else to subsidize your birth control and justify it by saying "I just want the same thing men have always had." That doesn't pass the smell test.
Pregnancy is a serious health matter to a woman....... and an expensive one for insurance companies and taxpayers.....there is no down side to preventing accidental pregnancy....it is in the best interest of everyone involved......including men.

Women shouldn't be discriminated against just because they are the ones who have to endure pregnancy.

If/when the day comes that there is a male BC pill......I would expect that to be covered by insurance also..... again, because it is in everyone's best interest to do so.

Old 11-29-2012, 04:07 AM

24,407 posts, read 26,956,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
Republicans believe that every life is valuable. Democrats don't. So get the vacuum out.
Yeaaaaaah, Republicans believe every life is valuable until they are born.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies