Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2013, 08:42 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,678,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Make a list. Check it twice. See who is naughty or nice. ATF is coming to town.

Then confiscate all the guns from the idiots that were fool enough to register them.

OP - Not just NO! But HELL NO!
People like that come from the liberal school of thought that any and all problems can be solved by giving more and more power and money to the federal government.

You see, to liberal progs, the only reason we are not yet living in their vision of an American Utopia, is because we have not given the federal government enough of our wealth yet, and not given away enough of our rights and freedoms to the government, to give them the required power and control over us yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2013, 08:44 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Keegan View Post
What law is that?
The old Militia laws from way back still on the books.

Why Hell if i attend church on Sundays in Mass i am supposed to be armed to defend the chirch and it's people from savages!

I believe there should be a law that requires everyone age ADULT male and female to be armed with a govt stated weapon like the Swiss and the Jews.

Currently ALL Able bodied males ages 16 to 43 are the Militia whether or not anyone like it. Knowing that was what kept the Japanese off the west coast in the war.

They knew there was a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Now they know that behind every blade of grass is a pansy.

But instead of TAX the law abiding gun owner, I say we tax the pansy who refuses to lift a finger to defend the country.

Old 08-02-2013, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Hell no.

Reduction of the national debt? ROFLMAO, good one. You really think this program would cost less to run than they would collect? It would be another national debacle that would cost the taxpayers and increase the debt. You might create a few more government parasite jobs though.

Why not just have a 100% tax and issue people a check for what you think they deserve? That's what you really want isn't it?

Spot on.
So true. Under this admin if they had control of sands in the Sahara the sand would come to be in debt. These feds spend like a drunken divorcee', and have to the point of no return and still want to spend more.

One day the spending is gong to end abruptly, and it won't be a very pretty day for the helpless PC.

Old 08-02-2013, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
People like that come from the liberal school of thought that any and all problems can be solved by giving more and more power and money to the federal government.

You see, to liberal progs, the only reason we are not yet living in their vision of an American Utopia, is because we have not given the federal government enough of our wealth yet, and not given away enough of our rights and freedoms to the government, to give them the required power and control over us yet.
No People like that claim to be liberal but are more in line with 0 Tolerance. Greg W is a real liberal for real Liberty. The average idiot lib or what we call *******s have nothing to do with being liberal.

They are helpless people who 'feel' because they can't do any thing alone, that no one can.

IE: since they can't drill a hole in a bar of steel no one can, and so it must be magic.

Progs is another erroneous term for stagnant dullard wallflower.

Old 08-02-2013, 08:57 AM

6,175 posts, read 12,939,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
The old Militia laws from way back still on the books.

Why Hell if i attend church on Sundays in Mass i am supposed to be armed to defend the chirch and it's people from savages!

Currently ALL Able bodied males ages 16 to 43 are the Militia whether or not anyone like it. Knowing that was what kept the Japanese off the west coast in the war.
I challenge you to provide something resembling proof of these claims.

Old 08-02-2013, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Keegan View Post
I challenge you to provide something resembling proof of these claims.
Ok maybe later I have to go to work now....

Here is a quickie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_(United_States)

Old 08-02-2013, 08:58 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
1. A personal property tax. Upon annual collection, IRS would issue tax stamps that must be kept with the firearm and presented to law enforcement like a fishing license.
2. Non-compliance (possession or transport of untaxed gun) punished same as with contraband weapons under the current National Gun Acts. (Long prison sentences and high fines).
3. Funds to be used for tax collection, non-compliance enforcement, victims compensation, and reduction of the national debt.

What say you?

No. Tax the **** out of cigarettes.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:04 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,678,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
No People like that claim to be liberal but are more in line with 0 Tolerance. Greg W is a real liberal for real Liberty. The average idiot lib or what we call *******s have nothing to do with being liberal.

They are helpless people who 'feel' because they can't do any thing alone, that no one can.

IE: since they can't drill a hole in a bar of steel no one can, and so it must be magic.

Progs is another erroneous term for stagnant dullard wallflower.
...and many self proclaimed liberal progressives are "stagnant dullard wallflowers."

BTW, I was not referring to Greg

Old 08-02-2013, 09:12 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
I prefer a National Liberal Tax... an annual tax for being liberal with the love of stealing from other people... now they get stolen from...

Old 08-02-2013, 09:17 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Most of these pansies would just pee themselves if they were told they had to touch a weapon Mac. But, I love the idea
On the contrary, after witnessing first hand many conversion to our team.

It's like a guy losing his virginity, Katie bar the door all hell is breaking loose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies