Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 09:45 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,722,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
this is interesting the only reason people giving a rats ass about this is because its where obama is from. Actually over 3/4 do not give a **** about this THEY're/ you're just using this for political arguments.....

Most people or non blacks give two craps if people die in urban enclaves to crime and thats the truth
Because Obama doesn't care, no one else should?

The American middle class is being destroyed -- which means more people will never become a part of it, and the American people are being replaced -- they can bring in illegals to work factory jobs in Chicago and pay them $6 an hour which they'll gladly accept -- and meanwhile there is no future for many urban kids. Tons of drugs are shipped over the border every single day and many head straight to urban areas where lives will be destroyed. Nothing is being done to stop it.

I read an article in a New Mexico Indian reservation newspaper about the incredible number of deaths from drugs they're facing -- their youth is being wiped out, they are targetted by foreign drug cartels and nothing at all is being done to stop it. Chapo Guzman is getting extremely extremely rich from poisoning and killing American youth.

Big urban area or small rural towns -- different race -- but same underlying problem:

http://www.justice.gov/archive/triba...h_Overview.pdf

Last edited by malamute; 05-19-2013 at 10:15 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2013, 09:46 AM

73,041 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by totsuka View Post
Between aids and black on black killing this group will disappear in the next 50 years.
I disagree. Can you show statistical evidence that Blacks will disappear within 50 years?

Old 05-20-2013, 04:05 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,832,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Because Obama doesn't care, no one else should?

The American middle class is being destroyed -- which means more people will never become a part of it, and the American people are being replaced -- they can bring in illegals to work factory jobs in Chicago and pay them $6 an hour which they'll gladly accept -- and meanwhile there is no future for many urban kids. Tons of drugs are shipped over the border every single day and many head straight to urban areas where lives will be destroyed. Nothing is being done to stop it.

I read an article in a New Mexico Indian reservation newspaper about the incredible number of deaths from drugs they're facing -- their youth is being wiped out, they are targetted by foreign drug cartels and nothing at all is being done to stop it. Chapo Guzman is getting extremely extremely rich from poisoning and killing American youth.

Big urban area or small rural towns -- different race -- but same underlying problem:

http://www.justice.gov/archive/triba...h_Overview.pdf

you dont really care and none of the people making a real issue out of it either its all for political banter to use against nothing constructive...Obama cannot do anything about the crime rates in chi. it was there before him and it'll be there after him...theres nothing anyone can do about non americans coming in taking jobs at lower wages saving companies money...Blame the companies that rather keep americans unemployed to make extra profits

whats happening in chicago is also happening in other cities

Old 05-20-2013, 04:27 PM

128 posts, read 93,727 times
I'm not black nor do I live in an area with lots of blacks in it so I don't care, so long as they keep that crap away from me then whatever. Deal with their own problems. No concern of mine. It's no different than hearing about blacks murdering each other en mass in sub-sahara africa on the news as far as I'm concerned. Samething, different continent, same reaction and level of care from me.

Moving on.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:34 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,135,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
There is one thing you must ask though. Why is there such bad parenting taking place in many poor communities? Why so many broken homes?
I wonder if a report which shows the more welfare you send to a community, the more violence and murders.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:08 PM

2,171 posts, read 1,460,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
I agree. It's way overdue for taking action on the gun violence in places like Chicago.
they are too busy trying to take away guns from responsible gun owners. whats going on in chicago is a farce.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:46 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,690,233 times
If they don't care enough when their own race of kids/people die in mass shootings to change gun laws/behaviors, I doubt they will care if black men die

Old 05-20-2013, 05:54 PM

1,457 posts, read 2,028,774 times
Its not guns, its behavior...period. And until that is addressed the rest is smoke and mirror crap. Its not that others don't care, they cannot control behavior.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:04 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,604,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
you dont really care and none of the people making a real issue out of it either its all for political banter to use against nothing constructive...Obama cannot do anything about the crime rates in chi. it was there before him and it'll be there after him...theres nothing anyone can do about non americans coming in taking jobs at lower wages saving companies money...Blame the companies that rather keep americans unemployed to make extra profits

whats happening in chicago is also happening in other cities

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies