Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2013, 11:04 PM

19,879 posts, read 22,788,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Do you plan on using the bear spray on yourself? Because that is all bear spray is good for, seasoning the meat before the bear consumes you.

Does it come in garlic flavor?

Either firearm should be effective, although the .338 Win Mag may be slightly under powered. By the time the grizzly is upon you the .338 will be much more effective at close range.

Personally, I carry a Mossberg 500 12-gauge with an 18.5" rifled barrel and an extended tube magazine, load with .65 caliber sabot slugs and 00-buck. I also carry a Ruger Super Redhawk .44 Mag revolver with specially overloaded silver-tip hollow points as backup, because it is damn difficult to cast a line into the water while carrying a shotgun.

That is not always possible. If you are fishing for salmon on a river and a bear decides he wants your catch, they are not always shy about taking it. I do not care about the fish, let the bear have all it wants. I am only concerned with protecting my life.

I have lived in Alaska for 22 years and have not yet had the need to kill any critter in self-defense, and I hope that remains the case. However, I am prepared just in case. As the adage goes, "it is always better to have a firearm and not need it, than to need a firearm and not have it."
I always have a firearm with me, however I have been very fortunate to have seen a bear turned on bear spray (mine is not pepper. It's more like choking tear gas). It is very effective and has a 12' pattern at just the right distance. Trust me- they won't want to pursue you after that. Ever grab a skunk by the tail?

My firearm is the last stand, and the .44 is on my chest. Buffalo Bore bullets in the cylinder. And I sleep with it in my tent, cause spray just don't work if they decide to come in.

But like I said- I hang my gear, watch my surroundings and keep a level head. That's 99.9999% of the batte.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2013, 11:06 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,755,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
I have hunted boar with my Matthews Outback bow. Successfully. In Georgia.

Thanks. Don't need 30 rds. If you do- bully for you, but I prefer my hog less riddled of lead.

Mentally unstable designation is not a field for politicians or political views. It is a field for medical professionals to determine. Just like a firearms proficiency exam is administered by a professional. Like my drill sergeant was. Like hunting safety is administered by a responsible hunter. Like the one that my kids thankfully met.

And I have a 12ga with buckshot for self defense. I'm quite sure I'm okay. And so are my kids in the next room. I'm not trying to take down a chopper here.

And if you think you have some right to transfer a firearm to anyone you want with no repercussions- I disagree. I don't care if you own a whizz-bang black gun with a 100 rd drum because you think you need it to protect yourself. Honestly throughout this entire thread I've never said boo about banning anything. (But God only knows I'm somehow infringing on the 2nd Amend). I'm talking about putting teeth into laws, closing loopholes and addressing social issues (such as education with regards to firearm ownership).
So because you dont, that means what? Its a great tools, Also I shoot solid copper, lead does mess up bacon.

Really? so because Mentally unstable designation is not a field for politicians or political views today does it mean that will also be the case? Have you ever heard of sluggishly progressing schizophrenia?

"Psychiatric diagnoses (such as the diagnosis of "sluggish schizophrenia" in political dissidents) in the USSR were used for political purposes;[7]:77 the diagnosis of sluggish schizophrenia was most frequently used for Soviet dissidents.[8] Critics implied that Andrei Snezhnevsky designed the Soviet model of schizophrenia (and this diagnosis) to make political dissent a mental illness.[9] According to American psychiatrist Peter Breggin, the term “sluggish schizophrenia” was created to justify involuntary treatment of political dissidents with drugs normally used for psychiatric patients.[10]

According to Robert van Voren, the political abuse of psychiatry in the USSR arose from the concept that people who opposed the Soviet regime were mentally ill (since there was no logical reason to oppose the sociopolitical system considered the best in the world).[11] The diagnosis of sluggish schizophrenia (a concept developed by the Moscow School of Psychiatry and its chief, Andrei Snezhnevsky) furnished a framework for explaining this behavior.[11]"

As for selling it in a private sale, that is non of your business..

As for having a 100 round mag for self defenses...why shouldn't I? when my life is in danger I want the best tool to defense myself.

" I'm talking about putting teeth into laws, closing loopholes and addressing social issues" What good is teeth on a law when only the law abiding follow them? you still cant understand the following
  1. Criminals don't obey the law.
  2. Gun free zones are Self Defense free zones.
  3. Trading liberty and freedom for the lie of safety and security always ends horrifically.
  4. And almost every mass shooter was on psychotropic drugs

(Eric Harris age 17 (first on Zoloft then Luvox) and Dylan Klebold aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others, before killing themselves. Klebold’s medical records have never been made available to the public.

Jeff Weise, age 16, had been prescribed 60 mg/day of Prozac (three times the average starting dose for adults!) when he shot his grandfather, his grandfather’s girlfriend and many fellow students at Red Lake, Minnesota. He then shot himself. 10 dead, 12 wounded.

Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.

Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.

Christopher Pittman, age 12, murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.

Mathew Miller, age 13, hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft for 6 days.

Kip Kinkel, age 15, (on Prozac and Ritalin) shot his parents while they slept then went to school and opened fire killing 2 classmates and injuring 22 shortly after beginning Prozac treatment.

Luke Woodham, age 16 (Prozac) killed his mother and then killed two students, wounding six others.

A boy in Pocatello, ID (Zoloft) in 1998 had a Zoloft-induced seizure that caused an armed stand off at his school.

Michael Carneal (Ritalin), age 14, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded..
A young man in Huntsville, Alabama (Ritalin) went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.

Andrew Golden, age 11, (Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14, (Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.

TJ Solomon, age 15, (Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his class mates.

Rod Mathews, age 14, (Ritalin) beat a classmate to death with a bat.

James Wilson, age 19, (various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.

Elizabeth Bush, age 13, (Paxil) was responsible for a school shooting in Pennsylvania

Jason Hoffman (Effexor and Celexa) – school shooting in El Cajon, California

Jarred Viktor, age 15, (Paxil), after five days on Paxil he stabbed his grandmother 61 times.

Chris Shanahan, age 15 (Paxil) in Rigby, ID who out of the blue killed a woman.

Jeff Franklin (Prozac and Ritalin), Huntsville, AL, killed his parents as they came home from work using a sledge hammer, hatchet, butcher knife and mechanic’s file, then attacked his younger brothers and sister.

Neal Furrow (Prozac) in LA Jewish school shooting reported to have been court-ordered to be on Prozac along with several other medications.

Kevin Rider, age 14, was withdrawing from Prozac when he died from a gunshot wound to his head. Initially it was ruled a suicide, but two years later, the investigation into his death was opened as a possible homicide. The prime suspect, also age 14, had been taking Zoloft and other SSRI antidepressants.

Alex Kim, age 13, hung himself shortly after his Lexapro prescription had been doubled.

Diane Routhier was prescribed Welbutrin for gallstone problems. Six days later, after suffering many adverse effects of the drug, she shot herself.

Billy Willkomm, an accomplished wrestler and a University of Florida student, was prescribed Prozac at the age of 17. His family found him dead of suicide – hanging from a tall ladder at the family’s Gulf Shore Boulevard home in July 2002.

Kara Jaye Anne Fuller-Otter, age 12, was on Paxil when she hung herself from a hook in her closet. Kara’s parents said “…. the damn doctor wouldn’t take her off it and I asked him to when we went in on the second visit. I told him I thought she was having some sort of reaction to Paxil…”)

Gareth Christian, Vancouver, age 18, was on Paxil when he committed suicide in 2002,
(Gareth’s father could not accept his son’s death and killed himself.)

Julie Woodward, age 17, was on Zoloft when she hung herself in her family’s detached garage.

Matthew Miller was 13 when he saw a psychiatrist because he was having difficulty at school. The psychiatrist gave him samples of Zoloft. Seven days later his mother found him dead, hanging by a belt from a laundry hook in his closet.

Kurt Danysh, age 18, and on Prozac, killed his father with a shotgun. He is now behind prison bars, and writes letters, trying to warn the world that SSRI drugs can kill.

Woody ____, age 37, committed suicide while in his 5th week of taking Zoloft. Shortly before his death his physician suggested doubling the dose of the drug. He had seen his physician only for insomnia. He had never been depressed, nor did he have any history of any mental illness symptoms.
A boy from Houston, age 10, shot and killed his father after his Prozac dosage was increased.
Hammad Memon, age 15, shot and killed a fellow middle school student. He had been diagnosed with ADHD and depression and was taking Zoloft and “other drugs for the conditions.”

Matti Saari, a 22-year-old culinary student, shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine.

Steven Kazmierczak, age 27, shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amounts of Xanax in his system.

Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen, age 18, had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School – then he committed suicide.

Asa Coon from Cleveland, age 14, shot and wounded four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon was on Trazodone.

Jon Romano, age 16, on medication for depression, fired a shotgun at a teacher in his
New York high school.
Missing from list… 3 of 4 known to have taken these same meds….

What drugs was Jared Lee Loughner on, age 21…… killed 6 people and injuring 14 others in Tuscon, Az

What drugs was James Eagan Holmes on, age 24….. killed 12 people and injuring 59 others in Aurora Colorado

What drugs was Jacob Tyler Roberts on, age 22, killed 2 injured 1, Clackamas Or

What drugs was Adam Peter Lanza on, age 20, Killed 26 and wounded 2 in Newtown Ct

"addressing social issues" if by that you mean ranting, and pushing an ideological agenda that does not work..hey fine..that being said it will not stand..end of story.. What part of shall not be confirmed can you not understand?

Old 11-07-2013, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Bear spray is way more effective than any firearm. We all carry it in my family. I may have my .45-70 guide gun or my .338 Win Mag on my shoulder, but I have bear spray on my hip in griz country.

The obvious answer is not to put yourself into a situation where you encounter one up close, which is fairly obvious and not hard to do.
Really so if bear spray is more effective then any firearm, why do you carry one?

Great line, don't put yourself into a situation where you encounter one up close..I guess avoiding danger is always that easy.

Old 11-07-2013, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
So because you dont, that means what? Its a great tools, Also I shoot solid copper, lead does mess up bacon.

Really? so because Mentally unstable designation is not a field for politicians or political views today does it mean that will also be the case? Have you ever heard of sluggishly progressing schizophrenia?

"Psychiatric diagnoses (such as the diagnosis of "sluggish schizophrenia" in political dissidents) in the USSR were used for political purposes;[7]:77 the diagnosis of sluggish schizophrenia was most frequently used for Soviet dissidents.[8] Critics implied that Andrei Snezhnevsky designed the Soviet model of schizophrenia (and this diagnosis) to make political dissent a mental illness.[9] According to American psychiatrist Peter Breggin, the term “sluggish schizophrenia” was created to justify involuntary treatment of political dissidents with drugs normally used for psychiatric patients.[10]

According to Robert van Voren, the political abuse of psychiatry in the USSR arose from the concept that people who opposed the Soviet regime were mentally ill (since there was no logical reason to oppose the sociopolitical system considered the best in the world).[11] The diagnosis of sluggish schizophrenia (a concept developed by the Moscow School of Psychiatry and its chief, Andrei Snezhnevsky) furnished a framework for explaining this behavior.[11]"

As for selling it in a private sale, that is non of your business..

As for having a 100 round mag for self defenses...why shouldn't I? when my life is in danger I want the best tool to defense myself.

" I'm talking about putting teeth into laws, closing loopholes and addressing social issues" What good is teeth on a law when only the law abiding follow them? you still cant understand the following
  1. Criminals don't obey the law.
  2. Gun free zones are Self Defense free zones.
  3. Trading liberty and freedom for the lie of safety and security always ends horrifically.
  4. And almost every mass shooter was on psychotropic drugs

(Eric Harris age 17 (first on Zoloft then Luvox) and Dylan Klebold aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others, before killing themselves. Klebold’s medical records have never been made available to the public.

Jeff Weise, age 16, had been prescribed 60 mg/day of Prozac (three times the average starting dose for adults!) when he shot his grandfather, his grandfather’s girlfriend and many fellow students at Red Lake, Minnesota. He then shot himself. 10 dead, 12 wounded.

Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.

Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.

Christopher Pittman, age 12, murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.

Mathew Miller, age 13, hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft for 6 days.

Kip Kinkel, age 15, (on Prozac and Ritalin) shot his parents while they slept then went to school and opened fire killing 2 classmates and injuring 22 shortly after beginning Prozac treatment.

Luke Woodham, age 16 (Prozac) killed his mother and then killed two students, wounding six others.

A boy in Pocatello, ID (Zoloft) in 1998 had a Zoloft-induced seizure that caused an armed stand off at his school.

Michael Carneal (Ritalin), age 14, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded..
A young man in Huntsville, Alabama (Ritalin) went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.

Andrew Golden, age 11, (Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14, (Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.

TJ Solomon, age 15, (Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his class mates.

Rod Mathews, age 14, (Ritalin) beat a classmate to death with a bat.

James Wilson, age 19, (various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.

Elizabeth Bush, age 13, (Paxil) was responsible for a school shooting in Pennsylvania

Jason Hoffman (Effexor and Celexa) – school shooting in El Cajon, California

Jarred Viktor, age 15, (Paxil), after five days on Paxil he stabbed his grandmother 61 times.

Chris Shanahan, age 15 (Paxil) in Rigby, ID who out of the blue killed a woman.

Jeff Franklin (Prozac and Ritalin), Huntsville, AL, killed his parents as they came home from work using a sledge hammer, hatchet, butcher knife and mechanic’s file, then attacked his younger brothers and sister.

Neal Furrow (Prozac) in LA Jewish school shooting reported to have been court-ordered to be on Prozac along with several other medications.

Kevin Rider, age 14, was withdrawing from Prozac when he died from a gunshot wound to his head. Initially it was ruled a suicide, but two years later, the investigation into his death was opened as a possible homicide. The prime suspect, also age 14, had been taking Zoloft and other SSRI antidepressants.

Alex Kim, age 13, hung himself shortly after his Lexapro prescription had been doubled.

Diane Routhier was prescribed Welbutrin for gallstone problems. Six days later, after suffering many adverse effects of the drug, she shot herself.

Billy Willkomm, an accomplished wrestler and a University of Florida student, was prescribed Prozac at the age of 17. His family found him dead of suicide – hanging from a tall ladder at the family’s Gulf Shore Boulevard home in July 2002.

Kara Jaye Anne Fuller-Otter, age 12, was on Paxil when she hung herself from a hook in her closet. Kara’s parents said “…. the damn doctor wouldn’t take her off it and I asked him to when we went in on the second visit. I told him I thought she was having some sort of reaction to Paxil…”)

Gareth Christian, Vancouver, age 18, was on Paxil when he committed suicide in 2002,
(Gareth’s father could not accept his son’s death and killed himself.)

Julie Woodward, age 17, was on Zoloft when she hung herself in her family’s detached garage.

Matthew Miller was 13 when he saw a psychiatrist because he was having difficulty at school. The psychiatrist gave him samples of Zoloft. Seven days later his mother found him dead, hanging by a belt from a laundry hook in his closet.

Kurt Danysh, age 18, and on Prozac, killed his father with a shotgun. He is now behind prison bars, and writes letters, trying to warn the world that SSRI drugs can kill.

Woody ____, age 37, committed suicide while in his 5th week of taking Zoloft. Shortly before his death his physician suggested doubling the dose of the drug. He had seen his physician only for insomnia. He had never been depressed, nor did he have any history of any mental illness symptoms.
A boy from Houston, age 10, shot and killed his father after his Prozac dosage was increased.
Hammad Memon, age 15, shot and killed a fellow middle school student. He had been diagnosed with ADHD and depression and was taking Zoloft and “other drugs for the conditions.”

Matti Saari, a 22-year-old culinary student, shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine.

Steven Kazmierczak, age 27, shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amounts of Xanax in his system.

Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen, age 18, had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School – then he committed suicide.

Asa Coon from Cleveland, age 14, shot and wounded four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon was on Trazodone.

Jon Romano, age 16, on medication for depression, fired a shotgun at a teacher in his
New York high school.
Missing from list… 3 of 4 known to have taken these same meds….

What drugs was Jared Lee Loughner on, age 21…… killed 6 people and injuring 14 others in Tuscon, Az

What drugs was James Eagan Holmes on, age 24….. killed 12 people and injuring 59 others in Aurora Colorado

What drugs was Jacob Tyler Roberts on, age 22, killed 2 injured 1, Clackamas Or

What drugs was Adam Peter Lanza on, age 20, Killed 26 and wounded 2 in Newtown Ct

"addressing social issues" if by that you mean ranting, and pushing an ideological agenda that does not work..hey fine..that being said it will not stand..end of story.. What part of shall not be confirmed can you not understand?
Hey more cut 'n paste diatribe! Who would've 'thunk' it! At least you can tell well your original post is, just look to the grammar and you can figure it out!

Good job mate!

And I'm glad your using full copper. Might as well make all that bloodshot meat safe to eat! I hear it makes good burger. I prefer the one shot approach. In the vitals or head. Makes for great meat!

Old 11-07-2013, 11:15 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,493,226 times
Quote:
I always have a firearm with me, however I have been very fortunate to have seen a bear turned on bear spray (mine is not pepper. It's more like choking tear gas). It is very effective and has a 12' pattern at just the right distance. Trust me- they won't want to pursue you after that. Ever grab a skunk by the tail?

My firearm is the last stand, and the .44 is on my chest. Buffalo Bore bullets in the cylinder. And I sleep with it in my tent, cause spray just don't work if they decide to come in.

But like I said- I hang my gear, watch my surroundings and keep a level head. That's 99.9999% of the batte.
I have had lots of experience with the old fashioned CS "tear" gas. If you could get that spray into their eyes, nose, mouth, or any place that is moist, it could prove to be very effective.

They stopped using CS gas (2-chlorobenzalmalononitrile) for riot control sometime during the 1980s, if memory serves, because it can cause death. It chemically reacts with water and burns. Which includes one's lungs if it is inhaled.

I have used firecrackers to help ensure bears keep an appropriate distance, and I have lost salmon to a bear. I am under no delusions, I am in their woods. If they respect my space, I will respect theirs. I have had a lot of grizzly encounters, even one in Montana, and none of those encounters ended violently.

Old 11-07-2013, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Really so if bear spray is more effective then any firearm, why do you carry one?

Great line, don't put yourself into a situation where you encounter one up close..I guess avoiding danger is always that easy.
Gee I think I explained that. Go back and read it bud.

Old 11-07-2013, 11:19 PM

Quote:
And no one guessed that was coming. You pulling this from the NRA? Did I say ANYTHING about banning anything? God how frekin' delusional. Let's arm 7 year olds then, right? You want to answer that one, or simply cut and paste more diatribe. What an unoriginal response. Welcome to the far right. We respond with what our handlers tell us to respond with.

Greattttt.....
I wrote it, but I guess none but statist must have the ability to think..

Funny you support people who want to ban them...so if you support them, dont you support their views? and if not, why do you support groups like them?

He did not mean that it was a joke and you know that..

A "unoriginal response"? I get it you cant retort the fact that many infringements have happened in the past..and with them liberty has been lost..so you must attack the person pointing this out and change the subject.

We are not the far right, we are right on this and many other subjects, we are just the bad guys because we are not complying with you wants and views, and frankly I dont care what a person like you thinks, you cant see history as it stands, and the basic human nature..

you cant stand the fact more and more Americas are waking up and bathing themselves and liberty`s illumination and driving back the darkness of tyranny to usher in a future brighter then anything have seen before..

Your ideology slowing falling in the trash heap of history.

Old 11-07-2013, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Hey more cut 'n paste diatribe! Who would've 'thunk' it! At least you can tell well your original post is, just look to the grammar and you can figure it out!

Good job mate!

And I'm glad your using full copper. Might as well make all that bloodshot meat safe to eat! I hear it makes good burger. I prefer the one shot approach. In the vitals or head. Makes for great meat!
A personal attack and then you change the subject...

Come on guys, Look at what this troll does.

Old 11-07-2013, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
I have had lots of experience with the old fashioned CS "tear" gas. If you could get that spray into their eyes, nose, mouth, or any place that is moist, it could prove to be very effective.

They stopped using CS gas (2-chlorobenzalmalononitrile) for riot control sometime during the 1980s, if memory serves, because it can cause death. It chemically reacts with water and burns. Which includes one's lungs if it is inhaled.

I have used firecrackers to help ensure bears keep an appropriate distance, and I have lost salmon to a bear. I am under no delusions, I am in their woods. If they respect my space, I will respect theirs. I have had a lot of grizzly encounters, even one in Montana, and none of those encounters ended violently.
I've had two griz. At distance. We tread very lightly in bear country. I've seen waaay more black bear than griz. Maybe a dozen or more.

I can look up the chemical disposition to this spray I use, but it definitely is not capsicum based. It may be a % but not entirely.

I've never had a bear approach with ill intent, either black or griz. Most of the time it is a bears head up, a whiff, and then they are gone. We make sure camp is pretty clean after that.

Old 11-07-2013, 11:26 PM

Quote:
A personal attack and then you change the subject...

Come on guys, Look at what this troll does.
Lol, troll.

Hello pot meet kettle.

At least I don't cut and paste. I can think for myself. Try it sometime!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies