Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2013, 02:32 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,064,843 times

Advertisements

Every gun owner should proudly display their address. There is nothing to be ashamed. And there is no such thing as anonymity in this day and age.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2013, 02:34 PM

10,033 posts, read 9,513,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I wonder why the gun nuts are so embarrassed about being gun owners, I thought they liked bragging about their guns. Heck we have even had gun nuts here start threads bragging about the guns they buy.
No, it's the only way the gutless pus**** at the paper know how to intimidate. Just like a bunch of crying whiney little babies..... wawawawa.

Old 01-01-2013, 03:34 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,123,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
I dont believe in the limitations. if you get into trouble because of your misuse of your right, then you pay for it, not until then.
Good thing you don't have to believe in them just obey the limitations or your pay for it!

Old 01-01-2013, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
No, it's the only way the gutless pus**** at the paper know how to intimidate. Just like a bunch of crying whiney little babies..... wawawawa.
My thoughts exactly when you tell some gun nuts you want to change the way we do gun control. They start crying about how scary the world is.

Old 01-01-2013, 07:07 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,486,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Publishing the names and addresses of gun owners is the equivalent of what they do to Sex Offenders. This is wrong and this will severely backfire on them.
I agree.

But I also think it's wrong when done to sex offenders.

Old 01-01-2013, 07:09 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,207,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Good thing you don't have to believe in them just obey the limitations or your pay for it!

since it is obvious you did not understand my post, I will leave it at that. since most democrats and liberals are beyond understanding the 2nd Amendment.

Old 01-01-2013, 07:11 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,457,092 times
the gun ban thing is going the way of smoking, the smoker is not disgusting the tobacco is.. we have determined tobacco is evil, so with guns we have determined a 4 lb piece of metal is evil, the man who used it to murder rob and rape is a victim of the evil metal produced by colt and smith & wesson corporations.

Old 01-01-2013, 07:14 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,480,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
Every gun owner should proudly display their address. There is nothing to be ashamed. And there is no such thing as anonymity in this day and age.
How about victims of domestic desputes that have restraining orders against offenders? Do they deserve their addresses posted on the Internet so that their stalker can easily find them?

If that's the case then just post everyone's address and tie to the address whether they have a firearm or not. Then it can be a free for all.

Old 01-01-2013, 07:21 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,480,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I wonder why the gun nuts are so embarrassed about being gun owners, I thought they liked bragging about their guns. Heck we have even had gun nuts here start threads bragging about the guns they buy.
Because some people are reluctant gun owners only taking up arms because police won't get there in time to defend those people against their perpetrators. You know, like victims of domestic violence and people who have restraining orders out for stalkers.

Why don't we just start posting the addresses of all 18 year old females? How about posting the addresses of all news reporters and government employes? How about we post addresses of all private employees who we don't like the companies they work for?

You people have a fatal flaw in your abilities to comprehend what's right and what's not. You're so ready to punish people that have done nothing wrong that you don't give two ****s about the repercussions of doing that.

Old 01-01-2013, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
since it is obvious you did not understand my post, I will leave it at that. since most democrats and liberals are beyond understanding the 2nd Amendment.
No you just dont like to hear anything that conflicts with the narrative you and others have a created. You dont want to accept or listen to how the conditions that prompted this amendment mostly dont exist. I have no problem with guns being for sport and protection, but lets dispense with this notion that its to prevent tyranically govts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies