Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2013, 01:00 PM

1,127 posts, read 904,219 times

Advertisements

Anyone who is nuts about guns is a gun nut.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2013, 02:20 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,913,366 times
You can go ahead and be cattle....I'll be a "gun nut".

Old 04-12-2013, 02:21 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,913,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Are you trying to say a gun is apart of your body ????
No, I never said that..

Are you building a straw man?

Make a point if you are ready.

Old 04-12-2013, 02:30 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,300,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
Spoken like a true lefty idiot.

And people wonder why the left are such losers with no idea about reality. Liberal idiots live in their own little paranoid world.
I don't know what you didn't like but that's ok. Anyone can read the thoughts of preppers, and their stock piling of weapons and preparation to kill people is evident.

Their insanity about a total society wide collapse is paranoid. Their fantasies about roving gangs robbing and raping are paranoid. Their fantasies of killing those people is revealing.

Gun nuts main argument against any gun regulation measure is that they may have to kill police officers, ATF agents, FBI agents, national guard, and maybe US soldiers, is insanity and that is what makes them gun nuts.

Old 04-12-2013, 02:33 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,825,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
I don't know what you didn't like but that's ok. Anyone can read the thoughts of preppers, and their stock piling of weapons and preparation to kill people is evident.

Their insanity about a total society wide collapse is paranoid. Their fantasies about roving gangs robbing and raping are paranoid. Their fantasies of killing those people is revealing.

Gun nuts main argument against any gun regulation measure is that they may have to kill police officers, ATF agents, FBI agents, national guard, and maybe US soldiers, is insanity and that is what makes them gun nuts.
Don't hate preppers, we are the ones with the water, food and electricity after national disasters. You can wait in line for 5 hours for a case of water 4 days after the disaster wondering why the government isn't doing more to help you.

Old 04-12-2013, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Don't hate preppers, we are the ones with the water, food and electricity after national disasters. You can wait in line for 5 hours for a case of water 4 days after the disaster wondering why the government isn't doing more to help you.
I don't consider people who have extra supplies in case of a catastrophe like Hurricane Katrina to be preppers.

Preppers are gun nuts who have racial fears and who think that as the nation becomes less white that a total national collapse is imminent and that they will have to kill roving gangs of black and brown youths roaming the nation raping, robbing, and killing people.

I have read some famous prepper websites and their paranoid violent fantasies are there for anyone to read.

Old 04-12-2013, 02:42 PM

Quote:
I don't consider people who have extra supplies in case of a catastrophe like Hurricane Katrina to be preppers.

Preppers are gun nuts who have racial fears and who think that as the nation becomes less white that a total national collapse is imminent and that they will have to kill roving gangs of black and brown youths roaming the nation raping, robbing, and killing people.

I have read some famous prepper websites and their paranoid violent fantasies are there for anyone to read.
Since you read a website I'm glad to see were dealing with experts.

Since I have guns and some food I'm sure it's just a mater of time till I start fantasizing about killing black and brown people.

Old 04-12-2013, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Since you read a website I'm glad to see were dealing with experts.

Since I have guns and some food I'm sure it's just a mater of time till I start fantasizing about killing black and brown people.
Maybe you already do. I don't know why posters want to take a post that isn't about any individual but is instead about a group of people that espouse certain beliefs and pretend that it is about them.

Old 04-12-2013, 02:53 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,122,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detwahDJ View Post
Also, you truly believe you have a right to secret ownership of any weapon you want?
Gosh, you're right! I'm convinced!

Here's my suggestion...

Every kitchen and steak knife sold must have a serial number and be registered with the federal government. In order to purchase a kitchen or steak knife, one must be 21 years of age or older and pass a criminal background check. Knife sets will be outlawed, as a person will be limited to the purchase of one kitchen or steak knife per month. Knife sales that take place across state lines must be transacted through federally licensed knife dealers, who are permitted to charge whatever fee they deem reasonable to provide their knife transfer service. Blades will be limited to 10 inches - nobody needs a bigger knife than that. The sharp edge of a blade must not have a width of less than 0.1mm - nobody needs a knife sharper than that. The handle of any knife must not have any features that allow the user to obtain a grip firmer than is needed to cut through a typical tomato skin. All kitchen and steak knives must be stored in a DOJ approved steel container, with a mechanical or digital combination lock. Knives with features that are unnecessary for every day kitchen use are to be banned outright, and possession of such a weapon will be a felony with a mandatory life sentence.

I'm glad you got me on the weapon registration bandwagon! Think of how many lives my law will save!

Old 04-12-2013, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Maybe you already do. I don't know why posters want to take a post that isn't about any individual but is instead about a group of people that espouse certain beliefs and pretend that it is about them.
So you read one website and that makes you believe that a whole group of people are the same. Isn't that exactly what you accuse me of doing in the second sentence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies