Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2013, 05:07 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,409,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
I think the photos of the Laura and Nick Phelps bear a striking resemblance to the photos of the Sexton's. I see the same chin and can't tell about the eyebrows because the facial expressions are so different and Phelps' hair is covering her eye in her interview. I also think that Jennifer Sexton's father looks like the man in the photo behind Victoria Soto. The only thing I can see as different is the hair is cut shorter in one. The facial expressions are even the same. The photo of the son also bears a resemblance to Carlos Soto.
Yes, there is a striking resemblance, but they are not the same people, which you can see if you examine them closely and compare detail. As I said, an artist, a painter, would be able to spot those differences in a heartbeat.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:10 PM

15,095 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
You gave us your opinion and interpretation of the speech. YOU did NOT give us anything else to support that opinion, such as quotes from Kennedy saying that his speech was two-fold and was addressing a NWO plot as well as asking the press to be more circumspect in their reporting about things which could compromise our national security.

So you don't have anything to back up your opinion about the speech being two-fold?

I did address the photos. They are not the same people.
Start another thread on that topic and I'll crush you there

Here, we be talking sandy hook.

And here is just what some hair and makeup can do ... as if you didn't already know this ...

Makeup can change the appearance of the shape of the eye, brows, lips from thin to thick and reverse, raise or lower cheekbone, narrow the width or shorten the bridge of the nose ... and hair alone can make someone look like an entirely different person.

But, you already knew that ... I'm a freaking guy, and I know that ... I've been shocked before in the morning

Old 01-26-2013, 05:15 PM

7,138 posts, read 11,032,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I know it doesn't happen in chaotic situations, or even in controversial situations. Which is why accuracy and integrity should be valued more highly than timeliness.
It's not. Deal with it.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Start another thread on that topic and I'll crush you there

Here, we be talking sandy hook.

And here is just what some hair and makeup can do ... as if you didn't already know this ...

Makeup can change the appearance of the shape of the eye, brows, lips from thin to thick and reverse, raise or lower cheekbone, narrow the width or shorten the bridge of the nose ... and hair alone can make someone look like an entirely different person.

But, you already knew that ... I'm a freaking guy, and I know that ... I've been shocked before in the morning
Why don't you start a thread about it....or even about the NWO?

Makeup cannot change the bone structure which supports the eye and the eyebrow. In the photos you put up, it is clear that those women have different eye shapes; some eyes and brows are slanting upward and arched, and others are slanted down and there is no significant arch. That is not a trick of makeup. I'm a woman, I know these things. My eyes are more like Jennifer's eyes. You might also study portrait painting to learn about the basic bone structure which supports eyes and eyebrows.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Yes, there is a striking resemblance, but they are not the same people, which you can see if you examine them closely and compare detail. As I said, an artist, a painter, would be able to spot those differences in a heartbeat.
Nonsense .... what you are omitting from this equation is the mathematical impossibility of this ONE FAMILY having so many striking resemblances to so many individuals involved in the same event. That's not rational thinking.

This is a slam dunk, do not pass go, do not collect $200 freaking bucks on the money, caught dead to rights,

let's raise the stakes:

Old 01-26-2013, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Why don't you start a thread about it....or even about the NWO?

Makeup cannot change the bone structure which supports the eye and the eyebrow. In the photos you put up, it is clear that those women have different eye shapes; some eyes and brows are slanting upward and arched, and others are slanted down and there is no significant arch. That is not a trick of makeup. I'm a woman, I know these things. My eyes are more like Jennifer's eyes. You might also study portrait painting to learn about the basic bone structure which supports eyes and eyebrows.

I already know about the NWO, and I'm having too much fun here at the moment watching you grasping for a life preserver.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:30 PM

GuyNTexas, it's my opinion that you do not have a very good eye for details, especially when it comes to the human face. All those women resemble each other but that's where it ends. They are not the same person.

You can easily contact the Denver Public Defender's office re the woman in the photo with James Holmes and at least talk to the women's secretary. She does work for either the state PD's office or the fed. PD's office. I can't remember whether the Homes case if federal or state. Anyway, that woman in the photo is not an ACTRESS, she has to be a real attorney in order to make a court appearance with Holmes representing him. Legally an actress, or any other non-attorney, is NOT allowed to make an appearance in court as representing a client. Judges would not allow actresses to stand in for attorneys. I'm sure the Judge in the Holmes case was familiar with the attorney representing Holmes from the fact that she most certainly had represented other clients before this Judge previously. So OBVIOUSLY the woman in the picture representing James Holmes in court is NOT Laura or Jennifer.

Where are all the photos of the Sandy Hook shooting?

Old 01-26-2013, 05:35 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Nonsense .... what you are omitting from this equation is the mathematical impossibility of this ONE FAMILY having so many striking resemblances to so many individuals involved in the same event. That's not rational thinking.

This is a slam dunk, do not pass go, do not collect $200 freaking bucks on the money, caught dead to rights,

let's raise the stakes:
Those two (three?) women do not look a bit alike. The only resemblance is the long dark hair. They could all play each other in a play or movie, sort of like Daniel Day-Lewis did in Lincoln, but that's IT!

Old 01-26-2013, 05:35 PM

Quote:
I already know about the NWO, and I'm having too much fun here at the moment watching you grasping for a life preserver.
You should quit before you get in deeper. You should know that it's illegal for a non-attorney to make a court appearance pretending to represent a client. Judges are familiar with attorneys in their circuit. Attorneys have to make a filing saying they are the attorney of record for any defendant. It's just simply NOT POSSIBLE for an imposter to have made that court appearance with James Holmes. EVERY LAWYER in that circuit/district would have been asking who she was. People in courthouses talk to each other!

Old 01-26-2013, 05:38 PM

Quote:
GuyNTexas, it's my opinion that you do not have a very good eye for details, especially when it comes to the human face. All those women resemble each other but that's where it ends. They are not the same person.
Oh yes it is the same person ... and there's more to this than I've let on here, because this is not about the other "shoot-em-up" productions by that Monolithic group that also doesn't exist, according to you ... in spite of 100 books written about them .... in spite of them admitting they exist.

And wow oh wow ..... you're telling me I don't have an eye for detail, while you've got a purple elephant sitting in the room that you insist you can't see? Normally, I'd be getting annoyed by now, but you're just too much ... and I'm curious to see how far you'll go ... call it a morbid curiosity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies