Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2013, 08:14 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,305,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
It's not. Deal with it.
What an apathetic cop out.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:14 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Yeah......and my now deceased ex-mother-in-law always thought she looked like Elizabeth Taylor.

Freakin' MEANS NOTHING!

I'm actually pretty damn disgusted at the stretch some of you are taking in this thread.

Let those poor babies and six adults rest in peace - and let their grieving families try to pick up the pieces of their shattered lives without all these weird theories interfering with whatever peace they may find. Their lives will never be the same; why do you all want to make it worse for them?

Have some damn compassion

Sick.
I could not agree more!

Of course, one of these people you're dealing with thinks that then 15 year old students, eight years after Columbine, are reliable eye witnesses, when we know that people can't recall an incident correctly within minutes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
So says the official story but I recall there being many witness accounts of more then two shooters and yes, I lived in CO at the time.

columbine 8 years later
She is also an immunization denier, as is GuyNTexas.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:15 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,305,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cry_havoc View Post
This thread is still going?
Yes. Thanks for bumping for us!

Old 01-26-2013, 08:16 PM

4,267 posts, read 6,184,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Everybody can read your posts and see for themselves. Bottom line is that you SEEM to be agreeing with GuyNTexas, and he BELIEVES that Kennedy's speech was a warning about the NEW WORLD ORDER as well as urging the press to be cautious in their reporting of things that might compromise national security.

"two-folded"?
Prove I said those words. Oh wait, you can't, because I didn't.

Just because I agree with a poster on some things does not mean that all or even most of our beliefs are one in the same. You are the one who is obsessing over the NWO. Maybe you're projecting.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:24 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
Prove I said those words. Oh wait, you can't, because I didn't.

Just because I agree with a poster on some things does not mean that all or even most of our beliefs are one in the same. You are the one who is obsessing over the NWO. Maybe you're projecting.
Your posts speak for themselves. People can read and come to conclusions about what you wrote. Your posts have agreed and defended GuyNTexas' posts. Maybe you don't understand what he has really been talking about. I don't believe in the NWO conspiracy theory; GuyNTexas does.

Again, "two-folded"??? Those are YOUR words, "two-folded." I think the exact words were "two-folded speech"

http://www.city-data.com/forum/27959078-post1188.html

Old 01-26-2013, 08:27 PM

5 posts, read 3,149 times
Default Again: WHAT? babies; WHAT? adults??

Quote:
Let those poor babies and six adults rest in peace...Their lives will never be the same; why do you all want to make it worse for them?
Have some damn compassion Sick.
How do you know anyone was killed? Were you there? Did you see the bodies? How do you know it was the accused killer's mom? How do you know it was the accused killer's body and when did he die. The SSDI (Social Security Death Index) has him dead in New Hampshire the day before.

What many of you good people are failing to do is go with the facts, not you hearts. Yes, it might have been a horrible event, but myself and others are asking for facts. That shows a lot of compassion.

Follow back on this thread and see the dozens of facts that should make any level headed person question just what the heck really happened there. If you are new to the "truther" movement or citizen reporter world then you may not be prepared for such revealing truths. Those who have been there (9/11; OK City; Ruby Ridge; Waco; Columbine; Aurora; etc. ALL BLACK OP's) are now conditioned to look for the inconsistencies of "authoritative" information (cops, media, etc.) and we search out or "vet" our sources.

Our government is out of control. We are murdering people all over the world using those events here at home to justify this outrage. We must be vigilant to save our nation. Healthy!

Old 01-26-2013, 08:30 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I could not agree more!

Of course, one of these people you're dealing with thinks that then 15 year old students, eight years after Columbine, are reliable eye witnesses, when we know that people can't recall an incident correctly within minutes!
They're like freaking idiots with their fingers in their ears:

"Nah, nah, nah.........I can't hear you!"

I'm sorry, but I just can't believe how some people refuse to believe the facts.

It's like their lives are so limited and they have so little going on that all they can do is sit around all day and think up all these weird scenarios about what happened that day.

It's like a goddamn game to them - like a crime novel or something.

I, for one, have zero suspicion about what happened that day. There was mass confusion the day it happened and a lot of misinformation was put out there that day and in the days that followed. That's what happens, and in the competitive nature of the media, with everyone wanting to be the *first* with breaking news, news outlets were jumping the gun; I have no doubt that things were reported that were inaccurate.

But to try to insinuate that actors were involved and that kids who supposedly died didn't really die or that someone who is connected to the theater shooter is now supposedly claiming to be a parent of a dead child is just...........

BAT **** CRAZY.

And all of those who are here trying to perpetuate that crap should be ashamed of themselves.

I have no doubt of what happened that day - and the horror. I don't need to know every goddamn detail, either - in fact, I don't want to know every detail. I don't think I could bear it.

Sickos.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:31 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Costa View Post
How do you know anyone was killed? Were you there? Did you see the bodies? How do you know it was the accused killer's mom? How do you know it was the accused killer's body and when did he die. The SSDI (Social Security Death Index) has him dead in New Hampshire the day before.

What many of you good people are failing to do is go with the facts, not you hearts. Yes, it might have been a horrible event, but myself and others are asking for facts. That shows a lot of compassion.

Follow back on this thread and see the dozens of facts that should make any level headed person question just what the heck really happened there. If you are new to the "truther" movement or citizen reporter world then you may not be prepared for such revealing truths. Those who have been there (9/11; OK City; Ruby Ridge; Waco; Columbine; Aurora; etc. ALL BLACK OP's) are now conditioned to look for the inconsistencies of "authoritative" information (cops, media, etc.) and we search out or "vet" our sources.

Our government is out of control. We are murdering people all over the world using those events here at home to justify this outrage. We must be vigilant to save our nation. Healthy!
Go to hell...........

Old 01-26-2013, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Costa View Post

Okay, Frank, are you taking GuyNTexas' place here to further the claims of the New World Order conspiracy folks? What you're saying is not different from what GNT said, and you're alluding to an "all-powerful government" doing evil things and controlling the "media."

You say "Our government is out of control." EXACTLY what do you mean when you say "our government".....to whom are you referring? Do you believe there is a group of political elites who control governments for their own purposes? If so, WHO are they?

Old 01-26-2013, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Go to hell...........
LOL May be a sock puppet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies