Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2013, 02:16 PM

918 posts, read 817,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
This is the third or fourth thread on this pathetic lie.

Seriously?
...why not make your case against me? I'm open to that. Sure looks valid to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2013, 02:22 PM

Default Wow! Another constructive??? retort!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
The president's paranoia reminds me of a man who occupied the same office 40 years ago.

Maybe the president's men will goof up and burglarize an office.
Awful pathetic response of pure 'diversion'.
It's Obozo now, not Tricky-Dicky. Put up or go back to your sandbox and suffer some Nixonian "benign neglect" until you mature some.

Old 01-26-2013, 02:23 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhugo View Post
...why not make your case against me? I'm open to that. Sure looks valid to me.
There are already several other threads on this pathetic idiocy. Go there.

Obama gearing up to have the military fight citizens

Shock claim: Obama only wants military leaders who 'will fire on U.S. citizens'

Old 01-26-2013, 02:30 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,701,378 times
Well I guess it's self deportation or Martyrdom. Here lies the Ted Nugent Brigade

Old 01-26-2013, 02:35 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Roy, you have flipped out entirely, but since apparently you have chosen Treason and Taking up Arms against the United States then only those of us remaining loyal get a vote. If they need help prying your assault rifle from your extra crispy hands I'll be glad to do my part
I'm with you, count me in!

Old 01-26-2013, 02:48 PM

Default Tilt...no sale...please deposit another $

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Well HistorianDude, I did you the respect of reading each comment in those two OPs and guess what?
"Surprise...surprise...". They're simply fully of predictable bad-mouthing of right-minded folks by you lefties. Why did you waste my time?OH! That's right. You had no legitimate comeback response. Sorry. Did you really think I wouldn't read them all? Hmmm!

Matter of fact that "bad-mouthing of right-minded folks" describes most of the responses you jokers make to we folks on C-D. It's grown worse since I returned for a visit. There is one comment, in the sparcity of comments posted that questions Mr. Franchi's character and makes no REAL case for VALIDATING it, only innuendo. There is NO EVIDENCE posted by anyone in those threads that invalidates my opinions as stated and the facts I presented. He is also an accomplished conniver of the first order and I'll give him that. In his march to his one-party rule goal he's very effectively compromised Crybaby Boehner and used him to drive a wedge right down the middle of the former Republican Party. As least you can get some comfort from that, huh!

Maybe now you should take a break and join Harrier in the sandbox until you can do some research and prove me wrong. You must know that I held back many of the same kinds of Obozo end-runs around Congress as addtl examples of his unbridled arrogance and...after all, isn't that what this OP is really about!

Old 01-26-2013, 02:53 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
I wish Obama would just try........ In a week he would be in a prison waiting his trail for treason. In a month he would have a new puppet string around his friggin neck.

And all these people would be morning his death
VIDEO: Brawl Erupts At Food Stamp Office | Welfare | Fox Nation

Old 01-26-2013, 02:54 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhugo View Post
Awful pathetic response of pure 'diversion'.
It's Obozo now, not Tricky-Dicky. Put up or go back to your sandbox and suffer some Nixonian "benign neglect" until you mature some.
You are asking someone to "mature"?

Seriously?

Old 01-26-2013, 02:58 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Are you kidding me? A 4th thread on this garbage? Why should I believe anything this self-aggrandizing frâudster has to say?

Old 01-26-2013, 03:10 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,201,643 times
To see how the military would react just look at past history, thats the best indicator....

What was the Civil War? Canadians against Mexicans?

Remember Kent State?

Seeing how 50% of Americans hate the other 50%, liberal progressives hate conservatives, northerners hate southerners, east coasters hate west coasters, college kiddies hate blue collar workers, normal people hate GBTL people...

IMO? Yes Americans will fire on other Americans....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies