Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2013, 06:47 AM

73,029 posts, read 62,634,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I said when this story broke that black folks would make him Django. I find it comical Black posters on here are adamantly denying what everyone can see for themselves, Blacks supporting and sympathizing for a murderer.
Well guess what, I haven't seen any Black people look at Dorner as a hero. I'm telling you what I see around ME. And I don't see you calling into account some of these "anti-government" types calling him a hero on this forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2013, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical87 View Post
It's appalling really. And those blacks who don't support him aren't being vocal enough about it
I haven't heard many Whites around me talk about it either.

Old 02-15-2013, 06:50 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,725 times
These people trying to act like they are tough or something with the ...ya yu donno man, I know the real thing cause Ive been in max secur and well this system you would feel different if you knew the real story man...(duh) these are the same types that beat on their innocent little kid after a bad day at work....deadbeats who use the innocent will always be just that-cowards ...deadbeats and in this case a total coward using and killing the lives of others he doesn't even know to make his point for him...what a total coward and a killer. Society's worst outcome.

Old 02-15-2013, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
These people trying to act like they are tough or something with the ...ya yu donno man, I know the real thing cause Ive been in max secur and well this system you would feel different if you knew the real story man...(duh) these are the same types that beat on their innocent little kid after a bad day at work....deadbeats who use the innocent will always be just that ...deadbeats and in this case a total coward using the lives of others he doesn't even know....to make his point for him...what a total coward and a killer. Society's worst outcome.
You will never see me call this man a hero.

Old 02-15-2013, 06:52 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,980,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
As a convicted felon he should shoot the arresting officer or the convicting judge. They robbed him of a way to make a future livelihood.
As he was CONVICTED, why did the officer or judge rob him of anything? I guess when nothing is your own fault, and you blame everyone else for your crimes, this thinking makes sense.

I find it quite disgusting that you are defending someone who supposedly didn't go through "due process", yet you condone gunning down others in the same way.

Old 02-15-2013, 06:55 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,993,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepsis View Post
Sure.

Considering how comfortable you are with lying to make your point, you'll forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical.
I've heard this poster's story before, and he has been quite consistent in his postings on C-D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
The drug war in this country is totally out of hand. I agree the laws are just ridiculous concerning drugs, but especially marijuana.

But if you went out and killed people over it, I wouldn't side with you because you'd be wrong.
Hey Margritte, you and I agree on this! On both points for that matter. In which I will make this point. Legalize it, and take the criminal element out of it. Prohibition does NOT work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Maurio View Post
Fortunately for me, when it went down in 1981, the internet had not been invented so my record, mugshot and all that were not out there for all to see when they google my name. So it did not totally ruin my life. I was ablr to get out after 2 years, go to college (which you cannot do anymore if you have a drug conviction) and get a half decent job that I could not get if it happened now. In fact, you would be hard pressed to get ANY job today even with just an arrest because your mug shot and arrest record are on the internet for all to see. So in effect, your life is ruined. Even if you were not guilty. Even if the cops knew you did nothing.
I hope that when the day that prohibition of cannabis is repealed nation wide, that you receive a full pardon, and your record is cleared. There is absolutely NOTHING moral about criminalizing a GOD given plant with many wonder benefits, medicinal, and industrial! It's all propaganda, lies, and about money, and fear from special interest groups that they will lose money! Oh well, tough s*** for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
You have one life. A **** life is no life. Someone makes your life ****, well **** it then and kill him.
Taking someone's life for other than self defense or defense of your family is not exactly the way to go about it! However; I understand what you're saying. As I mentioned in a previous thread when I was let go from a previous employer in which I had 7 1/2 years invested in, don't think the thought crossed my mind that I didn't want to go break a foot off in that manager's a**. But again my cooler head prevailed. I mean, think about it? So, now I assault the guy? Then what? Go to prison? It's not worth it. Life goes on. Now, let's say the guy raped my wife, or a female family member..... well... obviously then he'd better pray that the cops find him before I would.

Old 02-15-2013, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
I've heard this poster's story before, and he has been quite consistent in his postings on C-D.

Hey Margritte, you and I agree on this! On both points for that matter. In which I will make this point. Legalize it, and take the criminal element out of it. Prohibition does NOT work!

I hope that when the day that prohibition of cannabis is repealed nation wide, that you receive a full pardon, and your record is cleared. There is absolutely NOTHING moral about criminalizing a GOD given plant with many wonder benefits, medicinal, and industrial! It's all propaganda, lies, and about money, and fear from special interest groups that they will lose money! Oh well, tough s*** for them!

Taking someone's life for other than self defense or defense of your family is not exactly the way to go about it! However; I understand what you're saying. As I mentioned in a previous thread when I was let go from a previous employer in which I had 7 1/2 years invested in, don't think the thought crossed my mind that I didn't want to go break a foot off in that manager's a**. But again my cooler head prevailed. I mean, think about it? So, now I assault the guy? Then what? Go to prison? It's not worth it. Life goes on. Now, let's say the guy raped my wife, or a female family member..... well... obviously then he'd better pray that the cops find him before I would.
There are alot of things wrong with our justice system in this nation. Many of our drug laws are part of the problem. The way some things have worked is a problem. I would also agree that going on a shooting rampage is not the way to solve it.

Old 02-15-2013, 07:01 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,980,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
Exactly. Spot on. Every single time something went wrong in his life, he blamed someone else, and NEVER took responsibility for his actions. Because of his size, he BULLIED people into getting his way. When he didn't, he took too physical violence. He was even kicked off his high school football team, for disrespecting and arguing with the coaches. The list of this guys background, of constantly fighting and trying to force his way into and out of things are long.

Yet, to the same sick, demented people out there, who think the same way he does, they "admire" him and call him a martyr. He is (was thank god) a sick, mentally unstable man, who snapped and tried to pull off the last "bully" tactic, by murdering people. He didn't "allegedly" do anything. He is a sick murderer, who now is rotting in hell.
Funny that with all this talk of having to do something about gun violence, nothing is ever said about getting nuts like this guy off the streets and limit HIS access to guns. Lefties want to grab guns, but are coming out of the woodwork to defend this psycho. He's a classic example of someone that should have been caught early as a risk.

Old 02-15-2013, 07:06 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,725 times
just because he worked in law and order has nothing to do with what he did and his mental case problem....once people say they understand...they are the same who would have an argument with the wife or work ...and then to feel in control beat the crap out of the innocent, in this the little kid to upset the wife. Thats what they are saying in understanding, and what it really boils down to is a social threat

Old 02-15-2013, 07:08 AM

3,168 posts, read 2,064,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
As he was CONVICTED, why did the officer or judge rob him of anything? I guess when nothing is your own fault, and you blame everyone else for your crimes, this thinking makes sense.

I find it quite disgusting that you are defending someone who supposedly didn't go through "due process", yet you condone gunning down others in the same way.
It matters not what he's convicted for. His life is ruined. His only recourse is to lash out on the people who ruined his life. Sometimes when people make your life a misery, making their life a misery, helps you out of your misery.

Anyways, for serious felonies he'll probably be in prison for a long time. For things like sale of drugs, then he'll be in and out. This is where someone should retaliate as selling drugs is not a moral failing to be convicted and sentenced to a felony.

Yes all actions have reactions. Including the actions of judges and police.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies