Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2013, 07:40 PM

68 posts, read 51,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
This happened not too far from this. This is the rules Detroit operates from.
You mean the lack of enforcement of the rules...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2013, 07:40 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,479,163 times
Quote:
This happened not too far from this. This is the rules Detroit operates from.
You and Eminem are real bad-asses then I guess?

No, just ****ing stupid criminals.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:42 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
You and Eminem are real bad-asses then I guess?

No, just ****ing stupid criminals.
Show me an adult, I will show you a criminal. Like I said, I don't wait for the police to act, I act myself.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:43 PM

1,520 posts, read 1,873,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
It is only natural that people who have been victimized or bullied by LEO are going to view the actions of Dorner with more forgiveness than people who have not. LEO nationwide have abused the power entrusted to them and in many cases hold themselves above the law we employ them to uphold.
Without passing judgment on the morality of his actions, you do have to admit he definitely accomplished what he set out to do. His mission was to strike fear and terror into the hearts of every LEO in the state and he did that. He understood tactics and used them effectively.
I wish I could say that the support he receives would encourage LEO to reconsider their problems with the hatred and resentment many Citizens feel against LEO's but I doubt seriously if that will be the case. They will instead continue to bully and to victimize the public and then fail to understand why people like Dorner, and McVey gain folk hero status.
The LAPD has a long filthy history as a criminal racist organization. Not really much better than the people they are chasing after. Same colors, different gangsters. And Chicago isn't much better.

Quote:
Show me an adult, I will show you a criminal. Like I said, I don't wait for the police to act, I act myself.
Yep, I just acted myself.

Most people break some laws in their lifetime; most aren't stupid enough to brag about it in public.

Quote:

So like yourself, you don't have a problem with police dispensing a little street justice of their own, correct?

3,168 posts, read 2,062,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Yep, I just acted myself.
Do you think calling the police worries me?

Old 02-14-2013, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Maurio View Post
The LAPD has a long filthy history as a criminal racist organization. Not really much better than the people they are chasing after. Same colors, different gangsters. And Chicago isn't much better.
LA used to be pretty nice, but then they reigned in the LAPD... Tsk Tsk...

Old 02-14-2013, 07:45 PM

1,520 posts, read 1,873,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
He has supporters because there are sick disgusting people out there who hate police and ALL authority. I'm happy this coward and murderer is rotting in Hell.
He is in Heaven with our Lord Jesus Christ.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepsis View Post
So like yourself, you don't have a problem with police dispensing a little street justice of their own, correct?
Of course I do. I think justice ought to be done through the normal legal process.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies