Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2013, 07:47 PM

68 posts, read 51,150 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Of course I do. I think justice ought to be done through the normal legal process.
Sorry, I meant to quote Zombie, but for some reason it quoted you, I have amended my previous post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2013, 07:48 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,064,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepsis View Post
So like yourself, you don't have a problem with police dispensing a little street justice of their own, correct?
No they will get it dispensed back in return. They can try what they want to try.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:53 PM

162 posts, read 177,438 times
more rhetoric by the media.....latching on to the voices of a few in an attempt to stir the race pot. I'm certain a majority of blacks didn't see Dorner as a martyr or hero.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
No they will get it dispensed back in return. They can try what they want to try.
You hold yourself to a different standard than others?

Old 02-14-2013, 07:55 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,696,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
more rhetoric by the media.....latching on to the voices of a few in an attempt to stir the race pot. I'm certain a majority of blacks didn't see Dorner as a martyr or hero.

I hope you are right. It is quite disturbing though

Old 02-14-2013, 07:55 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,485,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepsis View Post
Sorry, I meant to quote Zombie, but for some reason it quoted you, I have amended my previous post.
Gotcha. I've done the same thing.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:58 PM

1,520 posts, read 1,874,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Yup and i am one of them Jim...

Been chained to a PD garage stair railing and beaten, then dumped in the street gutter because i didn't have any drugs and the other crime was long hair.

Was wrongly accused of murder at age 14, because my mothers BF died of emphysema and it looked bad that I was trying to help him breath doing face to face, and had loosened his tie.

Called the cops for help on a home attack and was told no one was coming, and that 'To Server and Protect' doesn't mean cops are my personal body guards. (ended in shooting the bad guy)

Framed by a bad cop who is dong hard time today and has been since 1995. The crime was felony hit and run.. I just wonder in the 2 decades it took to bust that bad cop for 512 counts lumped into 4 felonies of child molestation how many other people has sentence passed based on lies?

I have more, but last for now the fact it took SWAT 3 plus hours to go 3 city blocks to maybe save my Father and Mother in Law Easter 1999. Total failure.

If I ever have a need to call anyone for help ever again I am calling the Fire Dept. F*** the cops.

To me all cops are are high paid welfare recipients, and collect fees and fines for the cash flow in the system of Injustice.

Rather than ask a cop for any help I just deal with what ever myself and hope for the same.

So yeah I am one of those sicko's and i ain't got no reasons a'tall.....
I was guilty of my crimes. I will admit that. But if I had money, I would have done not a single night in jail much less 2 years. There are many people around that have done violent felonies and have not served more than a day in jail. All I did was grow marijuana. I am not bitter about it much but if somebody actually thinks I am going to defend the justice system in this country or the corrupt stinking filth that runs it, they can go to hell.

Old 02-14-2013, 08:00 PM

1,520 posts, read 1,874,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
He has supporters because there are sick disgusting people out there who hate police and ALL authority. I'm happy this coward and murderer is rotting in Hell.
There will be more.

Old 02-14-2013, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Maurio View Post
There will be more.
Meh, bring it on - there'll be a nice backlash, maybe we can finally just gas all the prisons. A small minority of people cause the majority of problems, just need to put them down like rabid dogs - since there isn't much difference between the two, anyway.

Old 02-14-2013, 08:07 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,318,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie View Post
First, not a dude. Second, we DO NOT know his side. Read about him going to testify against the LAPD and his partner. Read about his solid history of being a good citizen. IF testifying against his own isn't call for SHTF and them go after, I don't know what does. He was dead the moment he agreed to testify. He didn't back down, he didn't change his story with their threats. He was marked for a reason. He was setup to some extinct. You seriously think Lanza, a goofy kid could be the most accurate killer in recent history? Hell no. SO open you eyes and see things clearly.

You support the murders Dorner committed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies